The online racing simulator
the arguments against goal-line technology are all so retarded
Poor, poor English defense.

Good comeback though. Should of been 2-2 for petes sake.

Go England!
Quote from 5haz :England were ****ing robbed, officials this year have been an absolute disgrace

England defence is the only thing that comes close to that joke

Germany better win by another goal now or it'll be an undeserved victory

Or, if England came back it will be an absolute glorious victory, doesn't matter if they lose the cup.

That's what I am hoping of, just one good game, come on!
To be fair to the officials like the commentator on BBC said, if the ref/linesman can't see it they can't give it. But yeah really they should have hawkeye or something like they have in tennis and cricket for situations like that.

Alteast it's shaping up to be a good game, I just hope england score next.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :the arguments against goal-line technology are all so retarded

There is one very valid one - the game at the WC is the same game played on the fields of Sunday League Football. From top to bottom it's the exact same game. However with goal line technology being implimented will mean it improves and gets cheaper. It's time to change.

However we were robbed... but... Karma is a bitch.
FIFA's facebook official page is so funny they're getting this shit ripped out of them
From FIFA Facebook...

"...This would make a brilliant specsavers advert!!!"

Man. They should totally do that.
Quote from JJ72 :Or, if England came back it will be an absolute glorious victory, doesn't matter if they lose the cup.

That's what I am hoping of, just one good game, come on!

It'll be fecking justice that's what it'll be

just one more goal I don't even care if England lose by 90 minutes they really deserve it.

the Germany Serbia game is another example of just how much of a joke the officialdom is, also nice tackle by the ref on Milner in the first half.

God I'd feel better if Germany had won 5 nil, at least it would be fair.
England looking much better so far
Doesn't even have to be a camera... they can just put a 5th (and 6th) ref on the goal-line. That's something even local leagues can do.

If I'm not mistaken, one of the big leagues did that this past season, even.
The UEFA Europa League, if I'm not mistaken.
Or, to quote a friend on another board:

Quote from sultanpepper :it's always like, "hey, uh, it would be cool if good goals wouldn't be overturned so much, especially since scoring happens pretty rarel--"

"OH TYPICAL AMERICAN, DO YOU THINK THIS IS A PUSSY GAME FOR SISSY MEN?"

"no it's just, you know, as it is, it feels like the rules are kind of arbitrarily enforced and sometimes that decides game--"

"HAHA AMERICANS LIKE RULES THAT MAKE SENSE! YOU ARE A RACE OF BABIES, TELL YOUR MOTHERS TO GROW SOME HAIR ON THEIR CHESTS THEN COME BACK TO TALK TO US"

and then for some reason all the other europeans are like OH SICK BURN HIGH FIVE WHO DO YOU LIKE FOR EUROVISION THIS YEAR?? SO GOOD TO BE ON TOP YES INDEED

phew
that was beautifully played
Right, the game is fair again now.
Shocking defense. Was that Johnson just running alongside the German?

Jesus...
England's going home...
oh man lol
While we're at it, maybe we can have our own Munich?

edit: ofc, we'd try to be pc and wouldn't mention it half as much as the English ^^
And it's over.

Mwahahaha
Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha epic! Yep got a good feeling about this! :d
I just want to say... LOL ENGLAND
Barry. What the feck. Someone punch the faggot...
Quote from CSF :England's going home...

You better not have eaten all the Mars bars while we were away.

At least Germany will win fairly, if it had ended 2-1 it would've been ridiculous.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG