The online racing simulator
FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
Quote from Intrepid :Nice to see England are as bad as they were back in South Africa. I am all for positivity but I don't know what pills ITV's commentary team are taking. Up against a team ranked 62 in the world England have laboured to scramble a 2-1 lead. That's the reality

Nobody cares about friendly matches, tbh.
Yeah, like Mexico winning to Spain... seriously not happening in a serious match
Quote from chanoman315 :Yeah, like Mexico winning to Spain... seriously not happening in a serious match

Yeah, it doesn't even happen in non-serious matches.
England's problem is that Gerrard is the only player who gives a toss about winning games. And he only shoots when they're losing.

It's what was originally known as "Liverpool's Problem".
Quote from thisnameistaken :England's problem is that Gerrard is the only player who gives a toss about winning games. And he only shoots when they're losing.

It's what was originally known as "Liverpool's Problem".

Too true, too true.
The next time they host a world cup in my country....

ill become a terrorist - ride to Cape Town.... and show them that South Africa NEVER deserves to host ANY world cup.
Quote from CodieMorgan :
ill become a terrorist - ride to Cape Town.... and show them that South Africa NEVER deserves to host ANY world cup.

Eh? What a strange comment, South Africa did a good job, once you've watched a few games the vuvuzelas become silent!
Quote from CodieMorgan :The next time they host a world cup in my country....

What on earth are you talking about?
lol, what a random post

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG