The online racing simulator
FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
nice opening match so far, south africa seems to be very strong and YE NOW GOOAAAL

What a stunner! Haha!

Brilliant! Go South Africa!
Tschabalala.

Pretty undeserved, though.
15min to go, looks like Mexico doesn't want to win.

South Africa looks poor, but they seem to do these fast passes every now and then that's pretty nice.

E; 1-1. Go Mexico!
That was quite a nice game. So close for South Africa with that post in the closing moments.
felt so sorry for S.A. i was so emotional when the first goal was scored and the commentator went crazy i wasn't expecting to feel like that

its finally here!!!!!!!
#82 - JJ72
Mexico is as frustrating as expected!

Bet on a one goal Mexico win.
Mexico looked like they were going to run away with it after the first few mins, but couldn't get the damn ball in the net. SA only looked even remotely with it in the last few mins of the half with that good cross. In the second half SA just counter attacked whenever Mexico tried to get forward, which they were good at until they got to the last 3rd. Fantastic goal from Shalalalaalalalala or whatever his name is. Shame their marking was pretty abysmal throughout most of the game. I wouldn't put it past them to beat Uruguay and go through to the second round, IF they can sort out their defence.
#84 - Dmt
Damn.. South Africa had great chances, but yeah, hope France will win this one.
Fantastic goal from Tcshabalalalalalala! Great opening game, it's a downer that Mendela's grand daughter died though..
Well, Mexico played well better than SA, but 30 mins of playing shit means loosing a game, or almost loosing as in this case
With our Irish friends in mind I can only say... Come on Uruguay! Beat those cheating Frenchies
Quote from The Moose :With our Irish friends in mind I can only say... Come on Uruguay! Beat those cheating Frenchies

+1 million.

They seem to have a good offense. Didn't one of them score 35 goals in the Dutch league last season?
Well they have Forlan, which is in his best years imo! I'm rooting for Uruguay too!
Quote from zeugnimod :+1 million.

They seem to have a good offense. Didn't one of them score 35 goals in the Dutch league last season?

Yeah.. Suarez and Forlan have 77 goals between then last season
Germany's rumoured first offensive choise has like 5.
Offense - LOL

I want to hear some American soccer commentary such as:

"And England have James as goal-tender"
"Ashley Cole is a damn fine Quarter-Back"
"WHAT A STEAL! I-RAAAAQ NOW ON OFFENSE!"

Come on Uruguay, don't disappoint me now!
I want England to lose.
Quote from DevilDare :I want England to lose.

You are one day early. Their match is tomorrow evening at the same time.
Quote from DevilDare :I want England to lose.

Feel free to watch the game in your local pub then, and cheer on the USA.

good luck with that
Wow, Uruguay's defense is awful. If they were playing against a better team they would be down by 2 goals at least already.
Quote from de Souza :

Come on Uruguay, don't disappoint me now!

+1..

French deserve to be beaten in every game they play..
Indeed.

@Z: Lugano used to be pretty solid. I haven't seem much after he stopped playing in Brazil, but tonight looks like he's playing for France and not for Uruguay!
Quote from de Souza :Indeed.

@Z: Lugano used to be pretty solid. I haven't seem much after he stopped playing in Brazil, but tonight looks like he's playing for France and not for Uruguay!

OMG, they paid him.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG