The online racing simulator
Quote from 5haz :At least it'll only be a week or two until the Scots shut up now. :irked:

At least we have F1, where... Vettel won. :cry:

Man, **** you. I've been trying to avoid the news all morning. ****ing FOX broadcasts this race so it's not shown over here for another 3 hours. ****.
England havent deserved to get as far as they have cos they have played like a coca cola championship team not a national team throughout the tournament. I just feel sorry for the fans who spent all that money to get to Africa to watch them
Wow... England are really that bad. Heskey for Defoe as well?

I look forward to see who replaces Cappello coz the England job is the impossible job.
Quote from 5haz :At least it'll only be a week or two until the Scots shut up now. :irked:

But the 5-1 in Munich DVDs will still be sold...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Man, **** you. I've been trying to avoid the news all morning. ****ing FOX broadcasts this race so it's not shown over here for another 3 hours. ****.

At least you don't know that Trulli comes second :hide:

I've found trying to learn random chemical equations is much less frustrating than the football.
commentator just summed it up perfectly, England dont get a team they just get a collection of individuals.
Disappointing show. Our defense was appalling.

I must admit though, I find it quite hilarious how keen the Scots in here are to take the piss out of England's game, considering we got further into the World Cup than them?
BBC Sport's Mark Lawrenson "Ah well, there's always Wimbledon."

Quote from J@tko :At least you don't know that Trulli comes second :hide:

I've found trying to learn random chemical equations is much less frustrating than the football.

was it a good race, at least, or should I not even bother?
Quote from J@tko :BBC Sport's Mark Lawrenson "Ah well, there's always Wimbledon."

No English at Wimbledon
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :
I must admit though, I find it quite hilarious how keen the Scots in here are to take the piss out of England's game, considering we got further into the World Cup than them?

It's an utterly hypocritical statement and you know it. The fact that there are still DVDs of the 5-1, the World Cup Final, the Qualifying matches sold in this country. The fact that James ****ing Corden sings a stupid song after the match building up this England team, and then when people take the piss you get all defensive. If you don't understand it now after this, then you never ever will.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Man, **** you. I've been trying to avoid the news all morning. ****ing FOX broadcasts this race so it's not shown over here for another 3 hours. ****.

A) How was I supposed to know that?

B) Webber had a spectacular crash too, and Hamilton got a penalty (surpise suprise).

C) How was I supposed to know that?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :was it a good race, at least, or should I not even bother?

The race was better than expected, considering it's Valencia.

You should definitely watch it, though, for something else that you need to see.
Quote from J@tko :BBC Sport's Mark Lawrenson "Ah well, there's always Wimbledon."

Well we're good at cricket, rugby, motorsport, some olympic sports but we can never get the one that most people care about which is football. Is it a case of trying to hard and completely messing it up.
Watch the first half an hour or so, then a bit about an hour in, then the last 10 mins
Quote from trebor901 :Well we're good at cricket, rugby, motorsport, some olympic sports but we can never get the one that most people care about which is football. Is it a case of trying to hard and completely messing it up.

Where your man got beaten by a German today as well.
hah, ok.

in general, in the future, how about keeping discussion of recent races to the race threads?
Quote from zeugnimod :Where your man got beaten by a German today as well.

[DWB do not read]
And where our men thrashed one of your men too :P
[/You can read again now]
Well done Germany
outplayed and outclassed, well done Germany
All I'm going to say is, thank god it didn't end 2-1, well done to Germany in the end.
Damn, my prediction was so close.
Worst defeat for England in WC ever.
I do hope the Germans get thrashed by the Argies. Or the Mexicans. That would be funnier

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG