The online racing simulator
England v Germany, on a Sundayafternoon down at the local...

...it's going to be a great weekend.
You can tell what's going to happen. Goes to penalties and Heskey misses.
well england players aren't on their top form but the match should be an cracker and my thoughts are 2 - 1 to germany
Quote from oli17 :i my crikey i even cried during the national anthem! that was a tense match :S

that's gayer than a bag of rainbow colored dicks
I'm a bit disappointed by Ghana...they deserved to win that match, but they always waited too long to shoot.
Quote from Osco :that's gayer than a bag of rainbow colored dicks

You're an Italian man...you probably have a designer handbag.
Some interesting KO stage rounds: Uruguay, S. Korea, Ghana and USA - one of these will get to the semifinal, whoever gets there will be a pleasant surprise.
The other 4 on the other hand are England, Germany, Argentina and Mexico, that's tough. If only England had scored ne more goal they would have a much easier road to the semis.
Quote from oli17 :You're an Italian man...you probably have a designer handbag.

That's a top comeback
Quote from AutoPilot :Some interesting KO stage rounds: Uruguay, S. Korea, Ghana and USA - one of these will get to the semifinal, whoever gets there will be a pleasant surprise.
The other 4 on the other hand are England, Germany, Argentina and Mexico, that's tough. If only England had scored ne more goal they would have a much easier road to the semis.

I can see Uraguay wining the whole thing.
Aw man if we get to beat Argentina it will be either Germany or England next...

But this will be México's cup and we don't care about the others!!! LAWL
Yeeees moootherf.u.c.kers!!
Will be a great match. This is shaping up to be a good final 16.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :England v Germany, on a Sundayafternoon down at the local...

...it's going to be a great weekend.

Exactly my thoughts right now
Quote from Intrepid :I can see Uraguay wining the whole thing.

Yep, quite possible. Forlan is amazing.
For Fu*ks Sake.. that's all i can say right now..
This football is a fu*king bit*h, honestly... too much luck involved, like too much. There should be a fu*king challenge in footbal too, way too many games are ruined by referees, when NBA implemented it, why can't a fuc*ing football too, one per match at least..
Jesus christ, Ghana goes through.. FFS, they scored two penalties, and they go trough?! Referees judged two penalties against us, and now, they couldn't judge a crucial penalty, the one that would get us, rightfully so, in the next round.... FFS, i hate this game..
Sour grapes!

England should play in all red kit from now on.
Comment from another forum:
"This World Cup has turned out like World War II. The French surrendered early, USA showed up last minute and the English are left to fight the Germans!!"
Quote from AutoPilot :Comment from another forum:
"This World Cup has turned out like World War II. The French surrendered early, USA showed up last minute and the English are left to fight the Germans!!"

Ha, and Italy is soon admitting defeat as well.
So the Japanese are going to progress?

lmao
I don't think there was been a World cup that had this many potential winners.
Anyone notice the Vuvuzela button on youtube??? Most pointless thing ever!
Yeah.

Funny IMO.
vuvzelas suck

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG