FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
Cheers. Not amazing quality, but better than nothing.
You can also watch from atdhe.net. (also has streams of all kinds of sport)
COME ON ENGLAND!

*Hopeful of a good England win but fully prepared for typical England disappointment*
U s a, u s a, u s a! :d
I'd like USA win just because of the hilarity of it. A much stronger English team losing to its "colony" where they don't even like football all that much.

However, England is stronger and anything less than a win would be a dissapointment for them.
Quote from Kalev EST :I'd like USA win just because of the hilarity of it.

It wouldn't be that surprising really. USA are hardly weak. Anyone that can be the only team to beat Spain in god knows how long and can go 2-0 up against Brazil in a final have got to be taken seriously.

Not a great bunch of individuals, but very strong as a team.

Here we go....
I predicted a 4-1. So don't disappoint me.
KICK OFF here we gooooo. cmon USA. Anyone want to pop into rsr vent so we can chat while watching?
Beauty! Beauty!!!
Rofl. Quality coverage from ITV.
COME ONNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Get in there
God, that is quick!!!!
Oh some fast goals today! Hope there's more!
Great goal
BULLSHIT they score already.
Quote from The Moose :It wouldn't be that surprising really. USA are hardly weak. Anyone that can be the only team to beat Spain in god knows how long and can go 2-0 up against Brazil in a final have got to be taken seriously.

Not a great bunch of individuals, but very strong as a team.

Here we go....

I know USA is a strong team but not quite as strong as England and I would imagine losing to the "soccer players" would hurt more than losing to some random team.
Quote from Kalev EST :I know USA is a strong team but not quite as strong as England and I would imagine losing to the "soccer players" would hurt more than losing to some random team.

I don't think anyone is thinking like that anymore. At least no one who follows football a bit.
England seems to be playing better atm. I think they are gonna score again. just a matter of time.
Haha omg 1:1 :d
British Goalkeepers for the win!

no, wait... :uglyhamme
'The ****?

This is getting good.
Nice goal by Robert Green.
lo - ser !

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG