The online racing simulator
Nothing like a bit of irony in the morning.
once again: lol Timo , but for some reason i have a feeling that holland might not be champion afterall. But you never know, as someone on this thread said before: holland plays an unattractive but very succesful football.
i accidentally slept when there was a game yesterday, there was thunder outside and i turned my electronics off for 15 minutes and i fell a sleep just right after that
Quote from timo1992 :everyone who says spain has a slightly chance to win this game will fail so hard in his/her prediction.

Look how we ripped argentina and england into pieces, spain will suffer the same thing today.

:d:d:d
Congratz Spain.
Not much to add here, you simply were the better team.

Anyway Germany played a good tournament, some nice matches to watch.
Hopefully Jogi will stay with the team, his is the best coach the germans had so far.

Lets hope for a good final, I don't even know who to support.
I think spain ist the better team, but you never know .

PS: Timo1992 it was about time to learn your lesson. Treat other (teams) with more respect and you will get the same.
Spain had the better team for sure. Gongrats and olé España

Germany did a brave match, other teams tried to block Spain's play, resulting in dull matches, but Germany went out and tried to control the field instead of staying in their side. It's true that we had our best match yesterday, but kudos to Germany anyways, good match, very clean (maybe Ramos could have seen a card :shrug.

I hope we can see a great final match, and I hope Spain to win of course, but good luck Netherlands anyways. ¡¡Football party this weekend!!
Germany looked like they were going to have another of those games where they manage to do "just enough". The longer it went on the more likely it was that they'd somehow nick it.

Complete dominance of the football by the Spanish, though. Germany might be organised really well, work really hard, and be capable of breaking with some threat, but they do not have the players to retain posession or play a passing game which comes anywhere close to Spain. They gave the ball away in the middle of the field frequently whenever they couldn't immediately get forward. They even gave the ball away a lot against England.

Anyway, I'm glad it's Spain v. Netherlands in the final. Should be good. I feared Germany vs. Netherlands would have been a foregone conclusion, Germany would have won.
we'll see what Paul says about the finale. I myself now support our orange Klompen wearing neighbours.
Quote from Timo1992 :Ah k before I get banned, just one single question.

Why do you all hate germany so much that you wish them all the worst in every single category, doesnt only mean I'm talking about football or other sports, it's just everything you hate which has to do with germany.

I mean let's say tonight it would have been Brazil against spain in the quarter finals, no one would have ever created a seperate thread with flames against brazil, no one..

Where did your Germany-flag go? You are in another country now because your country lost the match?
@Burnout69

Your avatar
Yay Howard Webb's got the final. Best ref team at the tournament by a long way.
Quote from JPeace :snip

in Ger vs. Spain, Germany played like crap. And that´s why they lost. Srsly the played a lot worse then vs Serbia. I still wonder why Spain won only 1:0. ( I even whished Spain to do the goal a lot earlier, maybe Germany would have woke oup a lot earlier and not the last 15 min).

But like that, it was definitely a deserved win for Spain.
Now it's just stupid.. hasn't Paul only predicted Germany's results so far? Yes, let's use him for Kazahkstan vs Azerbeijan friendly too..
Quote from John5200 :in Ger vs. Spain, Germany played like crap. And that´s why they lost.

Not at all.

As I already said, the defense was really good most of the time. It was the offensive midfield where they were clearly lacking.

Why do most Germans only see black and white most of the time?

Germany wasn't playing badly, Spain were just that good. IMO.
Germany doesn't have to win everything at once in 2010. They won Eurovision already!

On a more serious note: It was an exciting match with a lot of chances.
Hahaha, good one!
It amazes me that the kraken can be correct every damn time. They should get him to predict when the next world war will start! I mean, it's good to be prepared, once I find out a date I can get my shotgun from the shed to put next to my bed.
Quote from BlueFlame :It amazes me that the kraken can be correct every damn time. They should get him to predict when the next world war will start! I mean, it's good to be prepared, once I find out a date I can get my shotgun from the shed to put next to my bed.

He was used in EURO 2008 if i'm not mistaken, and his guessing accuracy was about 80%, so he's not exactly spot on every time.. but yes, it's pretty amazing
Yeah, he was wrong for the final in 2008. :gnasher:
Quote from Boris Lozac :He was used in EURO 2008 if i'm not mistaken, and his guessing accuracy was about 80%, so he's not exactly spot on every time.. but yes, it's pretty amazing

It's strange though, because you would assume that because he sees the German flag so often that he would either pick Germany all the time or pick Germany non of the time.
omg loool but i think it will be holland

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG