The online racing simulator
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Helluva goal there.
Haha 2-0
*chuckles*
Awesome football Slovenia, great job!
Good stuff and a proper unbiased ref who knows how to do his job.
Quote from The Moose :*chuckles*

I will chuckle when England get battered on Wednesday...

Some great football from Slovenia.

I swear, some outsider team will win this cup.
Urgh.
Quote from DevilDare :I will chuckle when England get battered on Wednesday...

I'm surprised you want to live in our country as you obviously dislike us so much.
Maybe he just thinks your team is hilariously overrated?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Maybe he just thinks your team is hilariously overrated?

This.

And the fact that England supporters downlook every single team and laugh at others.

I would love to see England do well, but it pisses me off when everyone thinks they are the best team around. Did you forget England drew with USA? Yeah...
Quote from The Moose :I'm sensing bitterness.......

Its hate. And the truth. Don't tell me the ref was good or fair. He was certainly not the main reason for germany's awful show, but he did help serbia quite a bit.
Admit it or grab some chalk and draw stuff on the motorway.
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :Its hate. And the truth. Don't tell me the ref was good or fair. He was certainly not the main reason for germany's awful show, but he did help serbia quite a bit.
Admit it or grab some chalk and draw stuff on the motorway.

He certainly did help us with that penalty eh? C'mon, he was over the top but he was the same for both teams..
Quote from DevilDare :This.

And the fact that England supporters downlook every single team and laugh at others.

Fact or stereotype?
In most cases, if you're blaming the ref, there's something else you ought to be blaming (like not scoring any goals).

Klose was warned, got a yellow, and then got a second yellow. That's two warnings and three infringements. Whether the ref was overly strict or not, he should have gotten the message.
Quote from spacedskunk :Fact or stereotype?

OK, not a fact maybe, but certainly something that applies to a lot of supporters.
Quote from DevilDare :

Ohh for gods sake relax man. It's football. A bit of banter is what makes the whole thing enjoyable.

You'll be laughing at us when we lose tonight wont you? Of course you will.

So we'll have a laugh at the Spanish, French and Germans when they loose games you expect them to win.

@DWB Of course we're overrated... I doubt you'll find any England fan that disagrees with you. It's only our media that has us down as world beaters.
Quote from DevilDare :And the fact that England supporters downlook every single team and laugh at others.

Well, theres a lot to laugh about.

Quote from DevilDare :I would love to see England do well, but it pisses me off when everyone thinks they are the best team around.

I think you'll find its quite the opposite, everyone I know puts the team down. We all laughed at Robert Green's cock up for a while, then we moved on, nobody cried about it.

Come on, "so 'n' so thinks they're the best" is just a standard internet put down that isn't even relevant.

Quote from The Moose :Ohh for gods sake relax man. It's football. A bit of banter is what makes the whole thing enjoyable.

But as you can see in this thread most foreigners don't understand the concept of banter.

I'M NOT BEING SERIOUS DON'T CRY.
Nice one USA.
Great goal USA

This game is gonna be fun
Gooooooooalllllllllll!!!

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG