The online racing simulator
Don't forget Switzerland, Kalev.
I thought the ref was shocking in the Italy/New Zealand game. NZ managed a draw despite playing against 12 men plus having a guy who works in a bank in their team - legends!!
Quote from J@tko :I thought the ref was shocking in the Italy/New Zealand game. NZ managed a draw despite playing against 12 men plus having a guy who works in a bank in their team - legends!!

How so?

The penalty WAS a penalty because the NZL player did hold his shirt. The Italian didn't need to fall but he did and the NZL player has only himself to blame. That was a clear penalty.

However, the NZL goal actually was illegal since it was offside. Very hard to see for the ref but the head of the NZL player did touch the ball.

So I can't really see where the ref was biased towards Italy.

I'm definitely not an Italy fan but you have to admit that.
#754 - CSF
Booking Nelsen for being injured though......
Quote from zeugnimod :How so?

The penalty WAS a penalty because the NZL player did hold his shirt. The Italian didn't need to fall but he did and the NZL player has only himself to blame. That was a clear penalty.

However, the NZL goal actually was illegal since it was offside. Very hard to see for the ref but the head of the NZL player did touch the ball.

So I can't really see where the ref was biased towards Italy.

I'm definitely not an Italy fan but you have to admit that.

I'd agree that it was a penalty, although of course he didn't have to go all Italian and fall over. Although I've seen much worse not been given so far. However there were so many fouls that he gave to Italy and didn't to NZ that it was getting quite silly - plus of course there's the Italians going "OH NO MY BEAUTIFUL FACE" then suddenly being fine after they got a free kick. Then he gave a yellow card to Ryan Nelsen for time wasting even though he was injured - wtf was that about?!
Must have missed that.
Ridiculous. :thumbsdow

I wonder how Ireland feels...
#759 - CSF
What's forgotten about that tie is how rank dreadful Ireland were in the first game. They had no one to blame but themselves.
But France still beat them with an illegal goal.

Nobody knows how the game would have went if the ref saw the handball.
Sacrebleu!
Thats just pathetic... Domenech and whole FFF are f***ing pricks...
Hehe... Luis Fabiano handballed it twice.
What....The...Hell

Ref went mad after having such a good game in general, but it went south there.
They should have a new rule. Diving = A real punch in the face....
Great play by Brasil, but where the hell was referee looking on that second goal, that was criminal..
What the f. with the referee , kicking Kaka? It was accidental... seriously this world cup sucks with the referees, they should cut their salaries
Hilarious game...

Referee was awful, handballs all the way, some really nasty fouls there and not even a yellow! And then all hell broke loose, felt like watching Brazil vs. Argentina. What a joke...

About our team, it had some sparks of good football, but not really that good yet (specially the first half). Robinho didn't play tonight (surprise, surprise..), that Bastos guy is horrible, etc.

Quite disappointed about Ivory Coast though. I expected a lot more from them than brute force and complaining. How come that Gervinho is a reserve? Seems like he has some talent.

All in all an entertaining match.
I thought Kaka deserved another yellow card for that, but it was only spotted because Keita went down holding his face like a pansie.
Quote from BlueFlame :I thought Kaka deserved another yellow card for that, but it was only spotted because Keita went down holding his face like a pansie.

For doing what....allowing someone to run into him???
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :For doing what....allowing someone to run into him???

He stepped backwards into him with an elbow. Did you not see the replay? Sure, Keita shouldn't of gone down, but why should blatant pushing, shoving, and elbowing, go unpunished?
Why was he running at him then? Kaka didn't even look at him, he just put his arm there, not an elbow. In my opinion players should be booked for all simulation, and if they stay down pretending to be injured they should be forced to take treatment off the pitch.
Rob Green has trained today and in 3 hours he had 4,000 shots fired at him and did not concede a single goal. Tomorrow, he and Heskey will train with the rest of the squad.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG