The online racing simulator
haha germany best <3
Its all part of Australias game plan.
Let the other teams in our group think we are terrible, then BOOM!!!!
Win the other group matches
Quote from pacesetter :
And yes, I've realised Ireland didn't qualify either :P

Everyone knows that Ireland should have qualified though
The Algerian players have the sickest haircuts, true?
Glad I stayed up last night.

but damn if I have to watch Japan tonight, it will be 4th day in a roll that I sleep at 5am.
Great game from Germany.
Upcoming next HOLLAND - Denmark...

I bet on a 2-0 win for Holland!

Holland, hup hup hup, Holland, GOGOGO
Quote from rockclan :Upcoming next HOLLAND - Denmark...

Looking forward to this one.. should make for some great lunchtime entertainment

Holland are always good to watch. When England inevitably go out of the tournament I'll be right behind the Dutch
#309 - Dmt
Quote from rockclan :Upcoming next HOLLAND - Denmark...

I bet on a 2-0 win for Holland!

3-1, Robben will show us some distance goals :P
Damn, working should be banned during these events (World Cup, Olympic games...).
Quote from Dmt :3-1, Robben will show us some distance goals :P

Watching it live now at work, Robben will not play this match, thanks to his blessure.
#312 - Dmt
Quote from rockclan :Watching it live now at work, Robben will not play this match, thanks to his blessure.

Shouldn't bet on NL.
Boring to be honest. Holland are very sloppy IMO. Denmark on the other hand look solid.

Hope for a better 2nd half!

E - Uhm, ITV commentators are retards... It was a fine clearance... Just that another Dane got in the way and it jumped off his back into the net....

How did they miss it... They showed the replay like 5 times...
YEEEEESSS YESSS, my bet was right, 2-0, I just won € 50,-!!!!
Hmm it wasn't the walk in the park I was expecting, and not because Denmark played well or something.

After the incredibly unlucky own goal Holland improved a bit, but I'm not convinced. Don't think they should have too much problems to qualify first though... We'll see in a bit.
Dont know about you but after this game, im getting used to the bee swarm
And that tackle on the Denmark player looked nasty :S
Didn't see much outstanding organization in Holland for sure, strong midfield presence but still lacks some penetration. Demark probably isn't that best partner for playing beautiful football perhaps.
Oh and I have also won 3 free tickets to the Zwarte Cross 2010 today.

So I had a very good day!
Cameroon rocking the short shorts!
Quote from rockclan :YEEEEESSS YESSS, my bed was right, 2-0, I just won € 50,-!!!!

I want your bed.. is it right all the time?

Elia did good in todays match. Now: JAPAN!
Quote from rockclan :Oh and I have also won 3 free tickets to the Zwarte Cross 2010 today.

So I had a very good day!

Monster energy?

Yeah holland won!!! Elia is pretty good i have to say! Stupid van Persie messed up imo, can't wait till Robben will play again.
Holland hup hup holland!!!!
Jesus this is worse than France vs. Uruguay.

E; yay one shot!

E2; And now one goal!
Quote from Timo1992 :Holland hup hup holland!!!!

It's "Hup Holland Hup, laat de leeuw niet in zijn hempje staan..."
Quote from mamoru :I want your bet.. is it right all the time?

Elia did good in todays match. Now: JAPAN!

Well I wouldn't say my bet is always right, but at almost every lucky games I have attended to, I always won something.

Started when I was 6, I won a WK football at a local bakery. Going on to winning much money with scratchcards, having very lucky bets both on soccer, racing and things as winning a vacation for ultra low prices.

At home they see me as the dude with the lucky hand, always if things happen, or people do things where they need luck for, they let me finish it.

E:

And don't forget Bingo, waow I'm always such a lucky a** on Bingo games, once at a Bingo event of my old hockey team, I was the only one to win 3 rows, and the best prices.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG