The online racing simulator
Quote from manneF1 :I would say thats it!

Never say something is finished if Uruguay is playing
Good game for Ned, great match.
The first half the ref ended the game in the middle of our attack and he ended the game very late in the second half, looked like he wanted Uruguay to score.

Uruguay really surprised me how they played, very agressive and they gave no room to build up an attack.
Quote from joshdifabio :Haha, that was his 15th foul of the tournament apparently.

Yeah but about 9 or 10 of them should have been yellows at the least.
Coach surrendered too early, pu**y..
Quote from G!NhO :The first half the ref ended the game in the middle of our attack and he ended the game very late in the second half, looked like he wanted Uruguay to score.

Exactly what i thought, but i guess it's got something to do with v.Bommel getting in the extra time. And even if that was so, it was still strange.
But they won again, that's what matters.
Quote from Stiggie :Exactly what i thought, but i guess it's got something to do with v.Bommel getting in the extra time. And even if that was so, it was still strange.
But they won again, that's what matters.

Yeah true it was ok to give some extra time for the thing with v Bommel, but not 2 minutes.
The ref ended the game so late because of the Dutch player who had to be carted off the field.
for 2 minutes... a bit inconsistant
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The ref ended the game so late because of the Dutch player who had to be carted off the field.

Which is right (I'm not suggesting you disagree, but I think some of the Dutch on here do.) There's nothing more frustrating than seeing your opponents waste half of the allotted injury time with substitutions and faked cramp & injuries when you're just a goal down.
"Correspondents says Paul's plumping for Spain has caused alarm in the country..."

Hahaha xD
id just like to say thank you god
in an epic battle of good vs evil the cheating bastards lost

yay
In 2008, it thought that Germany would win.

Grats to the Dutch. Enjoy your moment of glory. It will be the last one in the tournament.
Viva hollandia!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Just reading back my orginally post, had my head up my arse and didn't explain it too well. If he was onside when the player passes it, yet in an offside position when deflected by the opposing player he is still classed as onside. You can’t be offside if the ball is deflected to you by an opposition player as long as from the start of the move you where onside, imo he was level when the intial pass was made (maybe an arm offside)

As for interfering with play. This is where I have an issue with the law. If you’re not interfering with play then surely you are off the pitch, ridiculous wording of the law and needs to be sorted by FIFA

IMO that was just onside. But I agree the law needs to be looked at, if ou're offside when the deflection happens, then play should be stopped for offside.
WWWWWWWRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH

Discuss.
That was less impressive than I expected.
I guess a win by Spain tomorrow is Holland's only chance now.

Vain
Agreed with Vain.

I didn't like the game, expected a lot more... specially from the orange side.
The first goal was a beauty, but it shouldn't happen since Van Bommel fouled a blue player in a red card style seconds earlier. The second was luck, the third was a beauty once again. Good fight from Uruguay... it's all they can do, sadly.

Well done to Holland, but I can't cheer for a team whose midfield has Bommel, one of the dirtiest players I've seen (right there with Portugal's Pepe).

Can't help but think the champion will come from the other side of the table, with a small chance Holland wins over Spain.
COMEON HOLLAND

One match to go. You can do it win the world cup.
I honestly don't know why Van Pussy is consistantly played, he doesn't bring ANYTHING to the Dutch game, they should play Babel instead.
like babel's any better... lol
Quote from BreadC :like babel's any better... lol

Well he hasn't played the whole tournement to my knowledge so, whatever your personal view is of him, give him a chance rather than hoping Van Persie will do something special..
Not that I really care but Holland is in the final so its the end of that discussion.
Holland wins Uruguay doesn't end of the debate.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG