The online racing simulator
Quote from SamH :We've hit a tyre wall with the qualifying session in the software. This is our first really LONG run with the software in this mode.. Chris has found the bug and is fixing it now. Sorry Kieran

No problem for me, I'm out all weekend. Thought I'd ask just encase all it needed was a kick start Hope you manage to get it sorted though
Umm. Do i post here if i can't make the qually today? i would be able to do Q1 but not Q2 if i get through to it because i have to go out .
Quote from BenjiMC :Umm. Do i post here if i can't make the qually today? i would be able to do Q1 but not Q2 if i get through to it because i have to go out .

We're actually only running one qualification today, at 3PM. Don't worry if you miss it, there's plenty of time to get more laps in and qualify next time
Oh, ok then, kool.
There is a list of successful qualifiers available here: http://www.v1championship.com/q1_qual.asp

An email has been sent to everyone listed, with information on accessing today's qualification servers, but it may have landed in junk email We made the mistake of starting the email with "Congratulations!", which apparently gets junk mail filters all excited and stuff
3PM you mean time in Great Britain so in Slovakia it is 4 PM if I´m right

and will it be classic 1-hour Q, where the only important thing is the best time?
will be jump to garaze allowed?
Quote from bavorak :3PM you mean time in Great Britain so in Slovakia it is 4 PM if I´m right

I think so. It's 10:51AM in the UK now. To be absolutely clear, the Qualifying will start at 2PM UTC.

Quote from bavorak :and will it be classic 1-hour Q, where the only important thing is the best time?
will be jump to garaze allowed?

The servers will open with a classic qualifying session, yes. You can Shift+P at any time, no problem. Only completed laps will be counted.

Although the qualification system in the server will show who's qualified in that particular server, our software will be collecting qualifying laps over several servers, and we will be doing further analysis on the drivers who put in qualifying times in order to build the official Q2 qualification invites.
Since I can't make it, good luck to everyone else!
Yay, i can make it now
So just to clarify, it starts at 3pm British time?
lol went to the server for the funs yesterday, check my email today and see that i qualified xD
I guess i'll give it a shot today after F1 qualy
My money is on Vincper.
Bah, i'm only 1.5 seconds slower than him
err... the server password is wrong. Is it in caps or lower case?
Quote from BenjiMC :err... the server password is wrong. Is it in caps or lower case?

The qualifying servers are closed at the moment.. we're doing last-minute preparations for quali at 3PM. The practice servers are open though
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Ouch, seems I missed the Friday pre qual thing, the words I got from an admin on the server was the 2 weeks before was the "pre qual".... doh.

Good luck to anyone driving.
ok guys not cooooool!!!!!!!

kept on trying to get better times, last 50 seconds left to end quali, i manage to start my last lap, personal best first split, nice keep on pushing, next corner taken nicely, getting cloer to second split, quali ends, server shut down.......

I think i would of improved my time 90%..... could of atleast waited for another 1min or so, cos i saw other on their last lap too.....

Anyways was pretty fun took some time getting used to this combo, havent driven it for ages
That was so frustrating, i made a mess for 55 mnis and then finally got a new pb, it's still slow compared to some others though! I really am plagued by T1
Quote from DevilDare :ok guys not cooooool!!!!!!!

kept on trying to get better times, last 50 seconds left to end quali, i manage to start my last lap, personal best first split, nice keep on pushing, next corner taken nicely, getting cloer to second split, quali ends, server shut down.......

I think i would of improved my time 90%..... could of atleast waited for another 1min or so, cos i saw other on their last lap too.....

Anyways was pretty fun took some time getting used to this combo, havent driven it for ages

I'd just started my last flying lap and got booted, still Iwasn't last on the server, I set myself a new PB and I didn't hit anyone so I was quite pleased
It's got to end at some point! There's always "just one more lap..."

We've got all the data, and there's going to be plenty more chances to put up your best times.
Quote from Christofire :It's got to end at some point! There's always "just one more lap..."

We've got all the data, and there's going to be plenty more chances to put up your best times.

Will you be posting the results up on the v1 championship site?

I'm on a mission to get a 1.12 at some point
Quote from Bawbag :Ouch, seems I missed the Friday pre qual thing, the words I got from an admin on the server was the 2 weeks before was the "pre qual".... doh.

Good luck to anyone driving.

Your absence HAS been noted You've got 2 weeks to get laps into the system, then line up for the next weekend race!

Quote from jaws99 :Will you be posting the results up on the v1 championship site?

I'm on a mission to get a 1.12 at some point

The list of drivers going through to Q2 is being worked on at the moment. It will be posted this evening and a mail will go out tonight
I didn't expect to make it to today's qual and just checked my email a minute ago.
Remarkable fail!

V1 Championship
(738 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG