The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Klutch :Can you not see the ****ing rollcage?

Noooooooo i didnt ( insert spec savers here ) but did he actually weld up all the notoriously weak sections on this s13 ( as thats the main weakness of this car... after the shitty stock suspension, underpowered engine.... the headlights, and clutch. )

did he make it more rigid via reinforcement ?

R34King... you watched the fast and the furious... congrats ?

biohazard... you really are one... or ill hazard a guess that your just a waste of time ?

since the skylines been in production for what ? 40 odd years... the last 10 are classed as modern, last 15 as modern classic, 20+ classic so on so forth.

Rocket science so it is.
Suspension: replaced by new year
Performance mods: Next year
Headlights: Do I need those?
Clutch: Offcourse allong with the performance mods
Any need for the words 'buy a fecking license' about 2 foot tall? didnt think so.
2 foot tall? You must have a f*cking MASSIVE monitor
On topic:
Me has winter tyres! (on shitty wheels purely for winter)

A failure of a picture that shows off the new wheels...

It's a monster truck BWAAARRRGG!!!!
Yeah for some odd reason it actually looks even taller now even though the wheels are bigger and the wheels and tyres together are the same size (well, 0.3% different but still).

I can get lowering springs... but I'm not the sort of person to ride into roadsigns.
Quote from Jakg :
I can get lowering springs... but I'm not the sort of person to ride into roadsigns.

We know you prefer hedges...
I'll have you know I beached the car at least 3 inches from the hedge

At least I didn't properly destroy a hedge like my friend did...

Boy Racers......

And they start wondering why insurance is so high in the UK....
I'm amazed you pulled all of that detail from the fact my friend demolished a hedge - does that say he was driving too fast, or that he was driving like a cock?

Do people not crash in Belgium?

Actually a bus came round the corner, and was all the way over in his lane - he tried to hug up against the kerb as much as he could but as he was braking at the same time he lost the back end and went into the hedge...

EDIT - Wait, have you even driven a car properly over 30 KM/h yet...?
yes
Quote from Jakg :I'll have you know I beached the car at least 3 inches from the hedge

with that monster truck suspension of yours?
Hey, Jack's suspension still doesn't look anything like as high as mine. The stock clearance on the 323 is mental Regrettably it seems like mine'll be going to the great car park in the sky soon.
Quote from theirishnoob :

bahahahahaha. the best cars ever made are cheap ones.

bmws, all cheap ( or atleast the good ones are )

Since WHEN have BMW been cheap?

And I'll come back here to post when I get my R8 in two years mwuahahah
Quote from Jakg :I'm amazed you pulled all of that detail from the fact my friend demolished a hedge - does that say he was driving too fast, or that he was driving like a cock?

True. Maybe he just can't drive very well.

But then I can't drive very well either but I've never driven into any large, obvious stationary objects.
my bros truck is like a monster truck, very hard to judge in every way, we pulled into cumbies (cumberland farms :tilt and we ended up being less then a centimeter from either doing good damage to either the store or the truck or both by hitting the brick supports to the roof...we had no idea until we got out....just thought i would say that
Quote from Scrabby :Boy Racers......

And they start wondering why insurance is so high in the UK....

as of right now, my sisters wrote of 5 cars this year, 3 last year and 1 the year previous....

her insurance on the current celica is half of what my insurance on a 1.3 is.

Everyone crashes... just some more then others, i wrote my mates cars off at 30mph Big whoop ?

insurance is the biggest scam ever though. I mean, c'mon.... 4k for a 1.3 carb civic.... wtf :|

im paying 1750 on my 306 which is a 1.9 though i know commercials are cheaper... but damn, i need a cheap focus van or something i can throw a nice engine into.
Quote from theirishnoob :Everyone crashes... just some more then others, i wrote my mates cars off at 30mph Big whoop ?

Really? My Mum has been driving for 35 years, never had a car accident, not even a minor one. I've been driving for 11 years myself, same thing, not even a minor car accident. It's not inevitable.
Quote from theirishnoob :as of right now, my sisters wrote of 5 cars this year, 3 last year and 1 the year previous....

her insurance on the current celica is half of what my insurance on a 1.3 is.

I'm seeing a pattern emerging there... The numbers are getting higher as the years go on

Female insurance is on average 50% cheaper than male, because apparently we crash more and they crash less. I'm paying £90 per month (or roughly £1100 a year) on a 1.3 Ford KA, whereas a female on it would be £30-£45 if they were the same age/experience.

Beggers belief really... and also I've noticed larger cc cars (1.6) are cheaper on the insurance at my age than a 1.0-1.3cc engine >_<
First car is Skoda LR with engine from Skoda Fabia 1.4 16V and second car is BMW 318 IS.
Attached images
LR.jpg
LR1.jpg
LR3.jpg
LR2.jpg
My car seems to have a problem.

I can't put the car into first, third or fifth gear (all along the top row if that makes sense).

Done some googling and I'm not that much wiser, anyone else had similar problems with Focus' or maybe other fords or maybe in other cars.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG