The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Scrabby :Bee*R's are for gays, only good for launching but thats it.

Not true. Bee*R is good to have on early RB26's running with original crankshafts that have the notorious narrow oil pump drive collar. Especially if you're planning on running constant high revs or drifting.
A little teaser
Quote from R34king :Haha yea boi! Bee*R limiter? or running extremely rich?

Bee* r

Not true. They're great for scaring people and making tailgaters back the **** off.
Quote from Matrixi :Not true. Bee*R is good to have on early RB26's running with original crankshafts that have the notorious narrow oil pump drive collar. Especially if you're planning on running constant high revs or drifting.

JZ's don't have that problem
Neither do RB's after R33 crank swap.

Doriya! Really need new coilovers, wheels, LSD.. it's like trying to go sideways with a bus.

Quote from Matrixi :Neither do RB's after R33 crank swap.

Doriya! Really need new coilovers, wheels, LSD.. it's like trying to go sideways with a bus.

[IMG]http://nismo.1g.fi/sl1.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://nismo.1g.fi/sl2.jpg[/IMG

Yours one will end up the same as Nisskid's.

haha!
Saw all your movies on YT. Also the G1GP ones, looks cool
For how much did you bought it?

Dadge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLh4lHqH6YE

RB26DETT awsomeness

cost me about 5k aussie for the car, but there's tonnes of associated costs. it was a bargain considering it came with shaken (rego) which meant i could drive it around on the streets and hit up touge's around japan.
Quote from Matrixi :Neither do RB's after R33 crank swap.

we need decent suspension, stat!

my mate was skidding a GTR at matsuri with stock diff, they just dont hold up after a while, was open wheeling as soon as he ran tyres with decent grip

i think my next 32 will be repping a tomei RB24, which will then go into my 4dr here at home once im done with it, no idea what ill do with the spare RB20, probs keep it as spares for the RB24

edit: sorry for the multiposting, i suck at it.
Quote from nisskid :Z30's are dope, my mate took me for a few laps in his with a 2JZ and decent turbs (cant remember the actual one atm), and it was a boat, but still went around the track quite nicely, and had stupid amounts of lock.

this one here:
http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f ... 010/SDM10-P1/IMG_0067.jpg

Ahhh, there was a discussion about that on another forum...he owns buddyparts shop yeah?

I remember seeing a quick clip of it at ebisu, slides well for what it is.

And yeah, soarer's are awesome...take a bit of work to get around corners decently though
yeh buddyparts, top bloke, his soarer, corporal's 180, and mine will be making friends as half cuts on the way home from Japan haha
hahaha, awesome
Quote from nisskid :my mate was skidding a GTR at matsuri with stock diff, they just dont hold up after a while, was open wheeling as soon as he ran tyres with decent grip

My stock diff is in quite sad state as it is, it doesn't lock both wheels at all when turning left. So all I can do with it is drift right hand corners, even then it's quite a handful to get going.

Oh well, I'll get some Kaaz or Nismo 2-way LSD in the future. It's not like I bought a GT-R primarily for drifting use, it's just fun to mess around a bit now and then!

Why do all you Aussie's ram eachother?
Why do you stick your cock in eachother's arses then lick it for good luck afterwards?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why do you stick your cock in eachother's arses then lick it for good luck afterwards?

I'm guessing that pearcy didn't write that himself - probably a forum rape by a 'friend'.
He got an infraction for that? He should be awarded instead!

aaand not welcome anymore xD
he had too much alcohol,its friday
Upgrades!
FMIC
Radiator with 2 huge fans
Denso IQ24 spark plugs

Next up:
Walbro fuelpump
Boostcontroller (manual)
T28 turbo

This thread is closed

Post your Car!