The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from theirishnoob :you traded... a 3... for THAT... Are you mentally retarded

Going from a reasonably nice/sensible car to a RWD potential 600bhp car with a slight supercharger upgrade, he's actualy my ****in hero and probarly 95% of the members on this forum.
Quote from Ill_eagle94 :Well, I had a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 (Mazda 3 MPS). Traded it and got this: #3 is the best one!

I like!
Quote from Bawbag :Going from a reasonably nice/sensible car to a RWD potential 600bhp car with a slight supercharger upgrade, he's actualy my ****in hero and probarly 95% of the members on this forum.

Erm, the Mazda 3 MPS is hardly a nice/sensible car.

Your point still stands however
Got the winter tires on my monster today
Quote from theirishnoob :you traded... a 3... for THAT... Are you mentally retarded

Nah, I loved the 3, don't get me wrong. It scooted, especially with the mods I had done. However, I dropped my payment in half and have a bit more breathing room in this economy and (as you can see) just as much fun potential.
how it will sit for a few months
Quote from durbster :Erm, the Mazda 3 MPS is hardly a nice/sensible car.

Your point still stands however

Actually it was. Perfect drivability. My first winter with it was on Potenza RE050A's. They're a summer only tire and I was fine, even in blizzard conditions. Just had to be sensible with the skinny pedal on the right (considering the car would spin in 3rd in dry weather).

Once I put snows on it, it was unstoppable in the snow.

Quote from nisskid :how it will sit for a few months

Why?
Engine probs? Suspension/Drivetrain probs?
Quote from Scrabby :Why?
Engine probs? Suspension/Drivetrain probs?

The fact its had a collision with barrier of some sort. hence the missing light and scratched bumper? I'm hoping you've all just forgotten your glasses.
Quote from robt :The fact its had a collision with barrier of some sort. hence the missing light and scratched bumper? I'm hoping you've all just forgotten your glasses.

Was the barrier red and white?
Sorry, couldnt resist.
going to japan for hopefully 6 months, but unluckily something in the gearbox went last round of G1, not overly fussed as i dont have to deal with it right now, but meant i couldnt progress past the top 16 on the day.
Quote from robt :The fact its had a collision with barrier of some sort. hence the missing light and scratched bumper? I'm hoping you've all just forgotten your glasses.

scratched bumper is from numerous grazes with tyres (painted white), missing headlight isnt actually missing, it's a custom headlight i made which doubles as a CAI, or AKA terminator light.

better view of it:

Whats a terminator light...?
Heres mine i got for a few grand all bashed up from a scrap yard. after a few months and alot of patience heres the finished product.

Quote from J03130 :Heres mine i got for a few grand all bashed up from a scrap yard. after a few months and alot of patience heres the finished product.

Date of Birth
16th November 1991 (18)

and? hes 18.. old enough to own a car

EDIT: oh yeah, I see.. he's from UK - anything bigger than lawn-mower engine is impossible for young peoples..
Quote from Agniz :and? hes 18.. old enough to own a car

EDIT: oh yeah, I see.. he's from UK - anything bigger than lawn-mower engine is impossible for young peoples..

And even lawn mower engines at that are far too god damn much to insure.

At 18 you'll be struggling to find an insurance company who would actually insure you on an evo, nevermind one that could be affordable. Btw, if it actually was his car and he could actually afford all the money he would have to shell out on insurance (What, 5-10k?) Then he woulda baught the car outright, instead of getting it banged up for a "few grand".
internet......

I actually don't believe that any of you own a car...
ya i know

*goes to google images to find a picture of 'my' murcielago*
Quote from Bawbag :And even lawn mower engines at that are far too god damn much to insure.

At 18 you'll be struggling to find an insurance company who would actually insure you on an evo, nevermind one that could be affordable. Btw, if it actually was his car and he could actually afford all the money he would have to shell out on insurance (What, 5-10k?) Then he woulda baught the car outright, instead of getting it banged up for a "few grand".

Depending on where he is, insurance may not be bad. Buying an EVO would have made my insurance less than what my insurance was on my Civic Si.
I wanna present you my ride. Maybe it's not EVO/STI/M3/TURBO/etc, but I really enjoy it!

This is the latest movie I have from how it's driving, sorry for Polish subs, but it's nothing important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcm_n3s5k98

You can find another on my YT channel.
Gangsta Car!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG