The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I see.. (I'm afraid of whatever "stickerbombed wheels" might be!)
Quote from Migz :Glof

Seriously...? It's a kinda new fashion over chavs here, there's a junk Vectra in the next street, has more rust than paint actually, lowered to the ground, with similar vinyl as yours. No matter the car falls into pieces, let's make it even more ridiculous.

I know, different people, different tastes, but... D'oh, nevermind.
Really? It's not actually that common here, only other time i've seen it done was on the back window of a van and it looked quite good. Although i have seen it alot on the interwebz, and half the time it is pretty gash.
Saved!

my poops got more torque then that european ricer will ever produce
Quote from mp5cod :my poops got more torque then that european ricer will ever produce

Didn't know you own a schoolbus.
Is that what mr poops is? I did have to laugh @ the euro-ricer comment!

EDIT - I misread it as "mr" poop, as in that was the name of his his/some particular vehicle , oops!
Quote from mp5cod :my poops got more torque then that european ricer will ever produce

enjoy driving your generic shitty automatic GM shitbox

Ah yeah, that's why V8's can't keep up
I think some could
I would rather have a screaming sixxer than a bloody boring V8. Too much torque makes drifting easier.

But hey, some people are going in a bad direction, stupid wisefab kits make >9000°, ALS for those who can't use handle a turbo car properly etc etc... And they keep themselves pro drifters, while they have no proper skills... They are just pussies.
technology advances, so does competition. You couldn't go to a competition with a stock toyota corolla and say everyone else isn't man enough to drift with 112HP and 96 ft-lbs of torque.
That rustang looks almost fake.. like an RC car or somthing. (I fully realize it's not) I think part of it's probably the horrible wheel offsets, among other things.
Quote from flymike91 :technology advances, so does competition. You couldn't go to a competition with a stock toyota corolla and say everyone else isn't man enough to drift with 112HP and 96 ft-lbs of torque.

well, cause you like torque ...

bread an butter GM LY5 5.3 N/A V8, 451 Nm --> 92.2 Nm per litre

bread an butter VW EA113 N/A 2.0 R4, 200 Nm --> 100Nm per litre

sportscar GM LS3 6.162 SC V8, 747 nm --> 121.22 Nm per litre

sportscar Bentley 5.0 turbo W12, 750 Nm --> 125 Nm per litre

so tell me again how about american torque :rolleyes:

and before you start with EcoBoost engines, they were developed by the Brits
Well ok, Vaugn Gitten Jr's Mustang is out of my league but just saying that not every V8 is better then my european ricer. It's also how you use it... V8 makes you a lazy driver
Props to Scrabby's talent & that it's managed to become a sport of sorts, but so long as we're talking about the one where the goal isn't to attain the lowest possible lap/segment time and/or there's judging for style etc. involved, I see no reason to distinguish one form of rice over any other. They're just cooking it in different ways!

/puts on :hbomb: suit!
Quote from Tinytacohead :Props to Scrabby's talent & that it's managed to become a sport of sorts, but so long as we're talking about the one where the goal isn't to attain the lowest possible lap/segment time and/or there's judging for style etc. involved, I see no reason to distinguish one form of rice over any other. They're just cooking it in different ways!

/puts on :hbomb: suit!

i dont see how scrabbys e36 is ricer
Flymike is probably one of those "American Muscle or nothing" American
..and e2mustang's as clueless as ever!
Quote from Tinytacohead :..and e2mustang's as clueless as ever!

? the cars exterior is almost stock except that air intake, and real sponsor stickers are not rice either. "Ricing" a car means faking power and/or performance, neither apply here

or is this rice for you too?
I suggest re-reading the post e2mustang didn't understand.. As for your question, I can't tell what that car's actually doing/built for. Do you have enough context clues yet?
I'm confused.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I'm confused.

basically, scrabby thinks his nfs customized e63iturbovroooomrrmeuro can out do a v8. (yah... in a parallel universe)
I called the sport ricy guys. The reason being, you're pouring performance parts into making what could otherwise be a fast track-car, slide around corners/not achieve the best possible lap times. (or in other words, not really race) I lump gwenemaki, (or however it's spelled), in there too. Scrabby didn't get bent outta shape over it, why should you lot? lol.

In the meantime, mp5cod just hit a home-run in retardacity.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG