The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from mp5cod :basically, scrabby thinks his nfs customized e63iturbovroooomrrmeuro can out do a v8. (yah... in a parallel universe)

First of all, in NFS you can't get my car as awesome as it is. Second, my car is still N/A, around 350bhp. And actually yes, putting a turbo on it and tuning it correct will make it very hard for most V8's.
Find some pics and vids of Chelsea Denofa's E36.
v8s got too much testerone for ur vagina to handle. fight me brah, u EVEN LIFT??
Haven't been on in a while, here's some changes to my E30

Quote from Tinytacohead :In the meantime, mp5cod just hit a home-run in retardacity.

Umm, yeah. He went full retard.
Quote from mp5cod :v8s got too much testerone for ur vagina to handle. fight me brah, u EVEN LIFT??

Lol no, i never lift
christ, how are these people even born?
Quote from kamilek12 :Haven't been on in a while, here's some changes to my E30

Loving it. Looks clean.
Sorry, just had to..

:huepfenic
Quote from Tinytacohead :I suggest re-reading the post e2mustang didn't understand.. As for your question, I can't tell what that car's actually doing/built for. Do you have enough context clues yet?

mmm.. scrabby posted his car,and than mp5cod commented right after. how am i clueless?

And since we are talking about huge torques in the AMERICAN V8 powerplants from the 90's like scrabb's car,here are some specs from a 97 mustang gt: GT coupe
Standard Engine 4.6L 215 hp V8
Horsepower 215 @ 4500 RPM
Torque (lb-ft) 290 @ 3250 RPM

vs

97 M3
Standard Engine 3.2L 320 hp S6
Torque (lb-ft) 260

woooow
Quote from Xaid0n :christ, how are these people even born?

with the umbillicalcord around their neck I guess. Than again, judging from all his posts, and his nick, hes just trolling.
One could pretty easily mistake this thread for a kindergarten, rather than a place where people come to show their means of personal transport.

Anyway, time to get updated.
Got myself a package from

So I can put an aftermarket (ricer) oil cooler.

(Those pieces of metal cost 60£, damn)

Und die cooler
that little shit is 60? lol

Töki: reply on your question about 40 pages ago XD Yes i do have upgrade plans,like k&n cai with M50 manifold swap and a chip,and some time an lsd unit,coz i have a 3.45 diff.but all this after i made the big move we talked about last year. It will take place next march. but than again i may just sell this shit and buy an M3 :P
Quote from e2mustang :that little shit is 60? lol

Töki: reply on your question about 40 pages ago XD Yes i do have upgrade plans,like k&n cai with M50 manifold swap and a chip,and some time an lsd unit,coz i have a 3.45 diff.but all this after i made the big move we talked about last year. It will take place next march. but than again i may just sell this shit and buy an M3 :P

Wierd, u got new jersey plates but ur from Italy? how much did the importation cost?

HUNGARY!

Yes, that's 60£... USA and BMW parts = expensive. But it's the only place to have it.

He used to live in the US
Obvious troll is obvious.
Im glad im not american And yes i used to live in jersey for 9 years,and that was my car in the avatar which believe or not it beat a '12 boss 302 Stang along with an E92 m3 0-130 mph at the same time. Why didnt i buy a gopro to show all this and more, i have no clue..but i miss that car very much,and i only sold it for 5500$ :\
Quote from e2mustang :Im glad im not american And yes i used to live in jersey for 9 years,and that was my car in the avatar which believe or not it beat a '12 boss 302 Stang along with an E92 m3 0-130 mph at the same time. Why didnt i buy a gopro to show all this and more, i have no clue..but i miss that car very much,and i only sold it for 5500$ :\

german cars are the best. my M3 eat's dodge charger, mustangs etc. too
yup. I sold the audi because it was wayy too much trouble and needed too much on repairs. It was a good idea because my parents were changing their mini van, so they gifted the old one to me... so yeah.

here is my 2002 Pontiac Montana
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/ ... 794210472_297558447_n.jpg

The only downside to it is that it drinks SO MUCH FUEL. omg.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG