The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Yea, I guess it works alot differently in Finland then, so blurring the plates is worth it.

As Nathan said, in the UK you have to do alot of work to find even a small trace of information, after that to find out where someone lives you'd have to follow them right to their house.
In the UK it's very very easy if you know the right people - parking companies can get information (name & address of registered keeper) in a day or two...
Wait what, banned for that?

Had it coming. His tone of tongue isn't needed in this type of forum. I say good riddance.
This is just funny, this topic suppose to be for cars? the first thing what came to my mind was that peoples are actually more interested about license plates than the hole car itself, or just want to always complain about something.. wierd stuff, it cant be so hard to imagine by yourself why someone dont want to show license plate? have to ask all kind of stupid questions.. well
none of us are interesting enough to need to blur our plates
Had a KE70 for a while. It was an.. "experience" to say the least. Had constant head gasket problems and it actually caught fire during the MOT/inspection, atleast the look on the inspectors face was priceless since it happened after the car had already passed. Rust wise it's pretty safe to say you're not gonna get off easy with a 70's-80's Toyota, I sure didn't.

I think KE70/TE71s have potential to be fun cars if you strip the interior, swap a 4AGE in and give it a proper suspension to go. But in my opinion, at that point you might aswell just get a cheap S13/AE86 or even a rwd R32 Skyline with all the money you've spent.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Wait what, banned for that?

He spammed at other thread a lot,quite excessively,I'm pretty sure he got it for that,not for arguing here.
New 195/45/15 front tires and allignment...
Quote from Matrixi :Had a KE70 for a while. It was an.. "experience" to say the least. Had constant head gasket problems and it actually caught fire during the MOT/inspection, atleast the look on the inspectors face was priceless since it happened after the car had already passed. Rust wise it's pretty safe to say you're not gonna get off easy with a 70's-80's Toyota, I sure didn't.

I think KE70/TE71s have potential to be fun cars if you strip the interior, swap a 4AGE in and give it a proper suspension to go. But in my opinion, at that point you might aswell just get a cheap S13/AE86 or even a rwd R32 Skyline with all the money you've spent.

The AE86 was my original pick, but seeing how rare they are here I'd have to import one & deal with the paperwork, etc.
I've heard horror stories about the S13, and the GTS-t is a little heavier than what I'm looking for right now.

The KE70 would be perfect weight wise, price wise & parts wise. We'll see, maybe I'll end up getting a proper Hachiroku & just eat my balls out.
Get yourself a Toyota AE92, that shit will rock your world for many kilometers (NOTE: Change clutch every 250.000km and you'll be fine).
Quote from Dennis93 :Get yourself a Toyota AE92, that shit will rock your world for many kilometers (NOTE: Change clutch every 250.000km and you'll be fine).

I'd have to find one first.
Quote from Dennis93 :Get yourself a Toyota AE92, that shit will rock your world for many kilometers (NOTE: Change clutch every 250.000km and you'll be fine).

If only it wasn't FWD
AE92 is fwd..
Quote from Matrixi :AE92 is fwd..

**** should I know, all I know is they made 4wd AE9X's.

fwd is an abomination, so anything that has anything to do with that setup I don't care for.
There were also 4WD models of that one, so I just read at least.

Edit: gnaahh..
My latest purchase...

*braces for hate*
jaguar is nice, glad you got rid of the MG
you bought a volvo & some plumbing?
Quote from Scrabby :jaguar is nice, glad you got rid of the MG

I've no idea if your joking but it's the Rover, and I'm keeping the MG.
Quote from Jakg :My latest purchase...

*braces for hate*

Rover 75 , nice car Rover rulezz

I have a rover 25 I love my bubble
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG