The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Yeah do it. Coupés look million times better than sedans anyway.
I concur!
They're asking 3200€ for the shell. Has got dash, switches, steeringwheel etc also. But just imagine how boss it would make me look. Big teams with their carjacks and me as privateer. Pssshhh, car up by airjacks, fast wheelchange and go.
I might offer less because it needs a new windscreen, lets say 200€ fitted and maybe some bodywork to get it tidy again. Hmmmmmmm anyone interested to sponsor me?
Quote from Scrabby :They're asking 3200€ for the shell. Has got dash, switches, steeringwheel etc also. But just imagine how boss it would make me look. Big teams with their carjacks and me as privateer. Pssshhh, car up by airjacks, fast wheelchange and go.
I might offer less because it needs a new windscreen, lets say 200€ fitted and maybe some bodywork to get it tidy again. Hmmmmmmm anyone interested to sponsor me?

Kickstarter.com. You can send 4x4cm pieces of your old shell to the backers
I bet that could work, at least a little bit. great idea..
Only for US or UK residents :/
Quote from Scrabby :my climate control doesn't do much anymore. Going to change the pollenfilter and hope it works again It blows a little but not much.

Do you have digital climate control? If so, try changing final stage unit. it is a ten minute job. FSU itself costs about 25eur here in Latvia.
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292522
Had same problem with mine [also e36 318i touring, 96'], also tried changing filter, but it didn't give much of a difference
not only that but the inside of the digital contol gets f ed up and u have to solder in a resistor. sometims hitting the side of the dash and moving around wires makes it work,than u know its no good
Quote from richukss :Do you have digital climate control? If so, try changing final stage unit. it is a ten minute job. FSU itself costs about 25eur here in Latvia.
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292522
Had same problem with mine [also e36 318i touring, 96'], also tried changing filter, but it didn't give much of a difference

Yes, digital one!

Ah great, i'll try that. So annoying right now

Thanks!

@e2:
Yeah, i've read about that too. But this is allready a swapped one so i hope this is ok itself...
In order to attempt vBulletin to use less memory at times, I'm closing very long threads, and this is one of them.

This thread is continued here
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG