The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Gekkibi :For nostalgic (If you would like to restore the car) side of point, 924 is pain-in-the-ass. The chassis isn't "zinced", so if you want to find "rust-free" individual, you'll beter spend alot of time finding one (And $$$. Sure, you can buy rusty crap with 3000 eur, but the "rust-free" ones are much more expensive).

Porsche chassis were "zinced" since 1970. The Porsche 924 was zinced since 1982.
Quote from jibber :Porsche chassis were "zinced" since 1970. The Porsche 924 was zinced since 1982.

944 is the first mass-producted zinced car. afaik
924 is partly zinced from 1978 and 100% zinced from 1981.
sold my 155!

car-less now :')

civic on order
you guys are forgetting the ever popular porshe 914
That's my 1st car, an Opel Kadett E 1.8i GT (112cv). My father bought it in 1988. Now it has over 295.000 km. and it stills going well. 0-100 km/h -> 9,2 seconds.

I have never seen an engine like this one... the 18se and 20cne are hard like a rock
That's a very clean car, ToniKs, looks like it's been well looked after.
Very nice, ToniKs!
well sadly, the Shitroen CX has got to go. The car I was brought home from hospital in all those years back is just going to be too costly to restore, and even when it is back on the road it will cost a hell of a lot to run what with how expensive fuel is at the moment. Wasn't an easy decision but at the end of the day common sense has to prevail.

On the plus side, I am getting a Mk.3 Polo for virtually nothing instead
Just like Michael said, that's a very clean car you've got there! My parents used to own such a Kadett too, but I was too young back then to remember any details of what it looked and felt like
Oooh, a Belmont (as they are called in the UK, not this Kadett nonsense.) Nice Burberry interior
Quote from The General Lee :Nice Burberry interior

LOL, exactly what I thought. Chavved straight out of the factory.

Nice clean example you got there ToniKs.
Quote from Dutch-ALfa :sold my 155!

car-less now :')

civic on order

ARE YOU CRAZY? You sold a 155 for a Japanese car? It was the reliability right? cos it certainly wasn't because the 155 was ugly
small capri update:
Got the lights and rev counter working took a few hours (10 to be exact :schwitz also changed the spark plugs and HT leads.
Got all the bits i need to pass the MOT too, the dining room at home is looking more and more like a car parts shop though ive put a lot in/on the capri so its only an exhaust system, wiper blades, and a few other bits and bobs at the moment.
Mine car.

Opel Rekord 1980 2.0S 97HP,RWD

Car is old same as I am.

It goes fine @80 kmh,speed higher than that is not safe,because of old rusty body,it will fall apart.

I've seen here all fine and nice cars,but nobody has the car like mine
Quote from ivantod :I've seen here all fine and nice cars,but nobody has the car like mine

I had a -81 Ford Taunus...
@ Gekkibi:

for '81Taunus!!!

More pictures of mine mean machine

Quote from ivantod :@ Gekkibi:

for '81Taunus!!!

More pictures of mine mean machine

Why do you have a rocket launcher in the back of your car?
Rocket launcher is there,because when someone tries to overtake me,i fire a couple of rockets,like James Bond.

lol ,it's not rocket launcher,it's the exhaust pipe,the old one fell off,and I go to the exhaust workshop to repair that,and that's exhaust without small pipe at the end,before repair(i hope you m8s understand,i'm very bad with my english mechanical parts)
or a slightly more descriptive answer. the rear end of the silencer box fell off, and that photo was taken before the end of the silencer (with the small exahust diameter attached) was welded back on. i think
that's correct !
What is wrong with all these 14-15 years old's. They all have a super duper tuned car. Did I miss something?
Well, I don't have a car.... But we have a lot. My family owns a "junkyard" with lots of crap cars.
Pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4, pic5

That's a kind of family business, we buy cars for not that much money, repair them, mostly using the part we already have, and sell them...that's it. So I don't need to have a car for myself, I always have something to go out with.
So my dad drives the Iveco on the right. If he's away and we need to go for another car, then I drive the one on the left...
But my daily car is a red Volvo 850 2.5 GLT... on the right. Man, that's freaking fast!!

Quote from Takumi_lfs :What is wrong with all these 14-15 years old's. They all have a super duper tuned car. Did I miss something?

do you like my Jeep?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG