The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Hehe... My grandad has one of those V6 MGs
Passenger reminds me of that posh bird from big brother.
...oh dear lord thats my Mum...
number please
Quote from Jakg :...oh dear lord thats my Mum...

Is the big ass dummy to shut her up?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Is the big ass dummy to shut her up?

LOL.

That would be my SatNav cradle stuck on the window looking dodgy as hell
Fitted my old HU today (I can now play CD's from the dash and MP3's) but there is no socket for the CD changer, so will probably get a new one soon.

Also seems my car is a little too low for the speed bumps at Uni... fml!
Or you might wanna take them a bit slower
Car is high enough.
Took them all at sub-1 MPH, no sudden suspension compression - the car and speed bump combination just doesn't work.

It's either the (slightly loose) undertray (what I think) or the mudflaps (what everyone else thinks).

Will have a look tomorrow.
Quote from Jakg :Took them all at sub-1 MPH, no sudden suspension compression - the car and speed bump combination just doesn't work.

It's either the (slightly loose) undertray (what I think) or the mudflaps (what everyone else thinks).

Will have a look tomorrow.

I guess its because of the colour

But thats a very nice car to have though
Stealthed a cable in the dash today as well as the HU - picture.

Also removed a few badges from the rear (quick before and after pic, will look better once cleaned on Wednesday next week).

Tomorrows job is more work on the Wira to get 'er sold and also to "fix" the mudflaps somehow so I can get over speed bumps in the ZT...
you gonna refer to this as the 't-wagon' ?
Picking it up on Sunday, can't wait.
Attached images
!Bnzw8N!!Wk~$(KGrHqMH-CsEtrjEoZm1BLl!Sgookw~~_12.JPG
my car :hide:
it was in the cereal box :hide:

Quote from e2mustang :ti or tii?

Neither, it's a 1502. Was looking for a 2002tii but this came up at an insanely low price and I couldn't refuse.
Quote from spookthehamster :Picking it up on Sunday, can't wait.

That is brilliant!

Too bad most of your friends wont understand and will flame you for driving that.
Just spent the day doing this...**** i hate doing bodywork, so fiddly and annoying getting it all to line up...got it pretty decent though. First time using fibgreglass because there were a few cracks in it due to shipping

the front left is up on bricks, and theres no gearbox, diff, or exhaust, and no fuel in it..which is why its sitting abnormally high.

Have a new gearbox+Shiftkit, TRD LSD diff, New exhaust (And dump pipes), Cams, Cam gears and a vented Carbon fibre bonnet to go on...
330rwhp here we come!

wow klutch, very very nice

where do you get the money to afford that.....nevermind, forget i asked :hide:
Quote from logitekg25 :wow klutch, very very nice

where do you get the money to afford that.....nevermind, forget i asked :hide:

Not mine, brothers, but i do alot of (most) of the work on it, he just buys stuff.

Im his slave labour monkey :P
ahh i see, you better get to drive it

also, im going to erase the second part of the post, cause it probably is not a good idea to exploit their ideas :hide:

Nice rims. Uuuu, green hell sticker. :P
So... 's that your driving instructors car?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG