The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
No, M3 engine

The removal actually has a genuine purpose! COLD AIR

As my air intake isn't isolated, this is the best way to decrease the intake of hot air from the engine. Makes huge difference on NA cars.
couldn't at least make it better looking than a missing part?
The blinker is going in so that will make it allot better.

And haven't you just read what I wrote? I need AAIIIIIRR, i need as much air as i can get! So i'm nut putting stuff infront of it that BLOCKS it.

Much Love,
Kevin
Quote from Scrabby :The blinker is going in so that will make it allot better.

And haven't you just read what I wrote? I need AAIIIIIRR, i need as much air as i can get! So i'm nut putting stuff infront of it that BLOCKS it.

Much Love,
Kevin

bonnet vent?
No, i need cold air going in my air intake
And a bonnet vent looks kinda FnF
the yellow paint and the ****ed up tyre walls make it look FnF already. a missing headlight cluster looks kinda shyte.
Less then a bonnet vent..

Look I don't wanna do this endless discussion but:

I like my car to look neat without any ricer stuff on it and it to be functional for what its built. If that means i have a missing headlight, so be it. Atleast i didn't removed it all. I like to look of, it's my car and that's the end

Whaaat?
**** me, you are really an idiot...
Look at my front wheels. They are bareley strectched, why would that be you think?
Rear wheels. They are just stretched because i have rather small tyres sizes then wides running them on wide wheels. If i can get tyres for free, than that's a plus for me and i don't care wich sizes they are!
And i doesn't matter at all that the tyrewalls are damaged because of the stretch, my tyres don't last a day so doesn't matter..
Quote from Scrabby :

Whaaat?
**** me, you are really an idiot...
Look at my front wheels. They are bareley strectched, why would that be you think?
Rear wheels. They are just stretched because i have rather small tyres sizes then wides running them on wide wheels. If i can get tyres for free, than that's a plus for me and i don't care wich sizes they are!
And i doesn't matter at all that the tyrewalls are damaged because of the stretch, my tyres don't last a day so doesn't matter..

simply put, "****ed up tyre walls" Barely stretched is still stretched.
I'm only pulling your pisher dude. I'm sure it'll look fine once it's finished.
Quote from Klutch :What are you? The EPA?

It is called considering other road users. **** the environment, it'll be here long after we're gone, the whole save the planet bullshit is just that. The planet is safe, we're ****ed.

But by spilling gallons of oil all over the roads you're just increasing the risks that some poor bastard will get up close with a tree before their time.
you can remove the plastic part in front of the fan(front fan) and make a nice duct to air filter + modify the plastic intake duct on top of radiator and also u can have headlights
Meh, to much work

Also I only have a front fan now. Electric one (not BMW wich came with aircons one).

I've got a full simota CF air intake laying around here for the M3

Better and better!

Quote from doyal :The 200sx I own has an exedy paddle clutch, that's bad enough in heavy traffic was just thinking if you had a clutch that is quite literally like an on/off switch, it's not gonna last too long on road driving

Yeah, the clutch was very on/off, i don't think i could deal with that as a day to day car, would drive me insane haha

hes said a couple of times when hes been stuck in traffic hes had to pull over for a second or two to give his leg a rest haha

still a pretty cool experience, never driven anything that fast before so it was nice to feel so much power below my foot, wasn't game enough to smash the accel down though, just slowly fed it onto boost haha
Quote from e2mustang :his gonna end up like ghostrider

What happend to ghostrider?
As I recall, he died.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :As I recall, he died.

In that case, you're probably right. Truth be told im surprised he hasnt wrapped the 180 around a pole, fastest hes gone is 250, he wants to hit the 300+ mark(hence the turbo busa)
Quote from Scrabby :Meh, to much work

Also I only have a front fan now. Electric one (not BMW wich came with aircons one).

I've got a full simota CF air intake laying around here for the M3

u mean u dont have engine fan? only front fan? btw i have SPAL 16'' electric engine fan for a year now in my closet. i only wired a switch by the shifter yet
Yep, no Visco fan. Mine destroyed 2 new radiators so i was sick of it
no cooling problems at all
To add more FnFness, ive added M3 sideskirts!!!

For all the money you've spent on it so far, you could've bought an E92 M3 .

/me jelly.
Quote from hrtburnout :For all the money you've spent on it so far, you could've bought an E92 M3

Really? I thought this was just an E36 coupe with a M3 engine? I know you've put quite a bit of work in, but I doubt the parts would stack up more than even an E46 M3.

(no flames)
Agreed, not even close. Also an E92 M3 wouldn't be as badass as a track car at all..
Haha Erik, i wish :P

Ye, jakg is right. If i really have to count up everything it had Cost me so far:
10.220€
more then a used E36 M3 but not for an e46
But i love mine to bits now and the costs are spread..
Most of the big costs are done anyways.
Oh and it's not a coupe
D'uh vision fail.

The point I was making was that it's not an M3, it's an M3 engine & maybe running gear, reshelled.
Yep, you are correct

to bad i can't fit M3 brakes (16" won't clear)
Also my suspension has lots of costum stuff, Will explain later when im not on my iPod
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG