The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I am actually planning to get a MX5 after I paid off this one.

It's really nice indeed, I only paid about 600USD for it and it has only 20000km on it, girls dig it too!
Amazing prize, that's a really neat car.
Quote from JJ72 :I am actually planning to get a MX5 after I paid off this one.

It's really nice indeed, I only paid about 600USD for it and it has only 20000km on it, girls dig it too!

Great choice aswell with the MX-5, can't go wrong with that!

Well, you could still follow my route... minus the cooper i never had (started with a golf gti), i went MX-5, 944 turbo, S2000...

PS: Amazing prize indeed! How did you manage to find such a deal?
Quote from JJ72 :

Please tell me you missed a 0 off the price O.O
Quote from RasmusL : Amazing prize, that's a really neat car.

sorry it's 6000, I missed a 0.

sorry everyone, I am a bit over excited.

Still a good price eh?
Quote from jibber :Great choice aswell with the MX-5, can't go wrong with that!

Well, you could still follow my route... minus the cooper i never had (started with a golf gti), i went MX-5, 944 turbo, S2000...

the ones you have later on are already modern classics! I need to do better to afford those. But hey when there's a target, there's a way.
girls dig it coz its either a girl car or a fag car
Quote from JJ72 :the ones you have later on are already modern classics! I need to do better to afford those. But hey when there's a target, there's a way.

Now that sounds more reasonable for a price... still a great deal tho. Over here the same car with such low km's would cost 15-25k easily (depending on the year). So...

1. Find more cars for the same price.
2. Ship them to switzerland.
3. ???
4. Profit!

PS: I was just lucky to buy the 944 turbo before people realized what a great and overlooked car it is... about a year after i bought mine, prices went sky high. I couldn't afford to buy one in good condition today.
I really miss that car... but the S2000 almost makes up for it!
You people don't get it...
N/A engine -> turbo it and smash the tits out of it= Win
Will turbo the M3 engine next year
Thanks for the info.
Quote from Scrabby :You people don't get it...
N/A engine -> turbo it and smash the tits out of it= Win
Will turbo the M3 engine next year

I could get a turbo kit for the S2000. Street legal and everything (hard to find such a thing in switzerland usually)... it only costs 14'500 swiss francs (about 11'000 Euro), would you mind paying for it?

And on a serious note... why would i want to ruin the wonderfull N/A characteristics of this engine?! Blasphemy!
Quote from JJ72 :sorry it's 6000, I missed a 0.

sorry everyone, I am a bit over excited.

Still a good price eh?

Yeah, 600 was just crazy awesome
6000 is still really great, yes. That's about what I paid for my first car here, VW Polo
Quote from jibber :I could get a turbo kit for the S2000. Street legal and everything (hard to find such a thing in switzerland usually)... it only costs 14'500 swiss francs (about 11'000 Euro), would you mind paying for it?

And on a serious note... why would i want to ruin the wonderfull N/A characteristics of this engine?! Blasphemy!

Turbo sounds pretty.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Turbo sounds pretty.

Fake tits look nice aswell, but natural(ly aspirated) ones are nicer to touch. Wait, what?
depends on size
Nothing like the sound of a screamer pipe cracking open, and then the rear tyres breaking loose fighting to keep it in a striaght line.

ITS LIKE THE SOUND OF HELL IS UPON US.
IMO screaming N/A vtec is better than sort of screaming TURBO vtec.
Never said N\A can't sound great.

I love the sound of a high revving 4age or a peripheral ported 12a/13b
Shameless pic whoring...

I understand your need to be different but stop with the blanking out of number plates already.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I understand your need to be different but stop with the blanking out of number plates already.

It's not a need to be different. I simply do not want my numberplate on the internet...
They don't need your numberplate to steal your car lol

EDIT:
Built your own turbokit... Source forums what parts you need, order them, get it mapped with some decent software and you'll be ALLOT cheaper.

And I do not like the sound of VTEC. I always have to think of ricers with vtak kicked in y0.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG