The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :Half you people live on an island with S14 DRIFT, why has no one pummeled him in the face yet?

Because we all hate Dustin Dawes instead.
I can see the sense in deleting numberplate if you're doing something illegal, or have shown videos/pictures of siad car doing illegal things.

In Australia you can get prosecuted/"Hoon Lawed" over videos and pictures. Tis' why i delete the plates.
Quote from BlueFlame :Because we all hate Dustin Dawes instead.

I LOVE HIM. ;_;

Quote from Homeless_Drunk :Half you people live on an island with S14 DRIFT, why has no one pumameled him in the face yet?

Oh you're quite the big man.

I've met some people on the forum at a meet a couple of years ago (Tristans Karting meet which was epic to say the least) and not one person thought I was a dick or a twat or a bellend.

Online people can misinterperet meanings and always by default read posts as if they are aggressive in all situations.

I'm first to admit I can be a bit narrow minded but then again if you were under the stress that I am (impending homelessness) then yeah, you'd probably be short with people too.

But yeah, by all means if you would like to punch me in the face you can fly over. Give me some warning though so I can buy a double whopper to throw in your face while I make my escape.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I've met some people on the forum at a meet a couple of years ago (Tristans Karting meet which was epic to say the least) and not one person thought I was a dick or a twat or a bellend.

You read thoughts now?
One muddy skyline back on the road, woop woop! Feels rather nice to have some power under the hood again after 6 months of 80hp autobox corolla.

Attached images
IMG_0517.jpg
Quote from Matrixi :One muddy skyline back on the road, woop woop! Feels rather nice to have some power under the hood again after 6 months of 80hp autobox corolla.

Looks great, any issues with it being stood for 6 months? or did it start straight away and drive perfectly?
Fresh battery in, fired up just like it was used yesterday.
Quote from Matrixi :Fresh battery in, fired up just like it was used yesterday.

Driving that car must be even better than having sex with the hottest blonde chick but nothing beats 2 hot blondes.
Heres some shots I took of my Accord in the sunset yesterday. I think they turned out quite well despite being taken on my crappy Samsung mobile phone.

Also, I want your guys opinion on something. I've been wanting to de-badge the rear for quite a while, and after having a quick play with Photoshop, I think it looks alright. What do you guys think?

Before:

After:
Attached images
Honda 1.jpg
Honda 2.jpg
Honda Badges After.jpg
Honda Badges Before.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :I did, I just have a few personalities.

They just all happen to be massive bell ends?
All washed and dried!

Attached images
Untitled 3.jpg
those taillights ruin the back end (the honda)

so id say do something about those before anything, then consider...i dont think it looks good without badge, but mainly cause the taillights
The rear lights are stock Logitek. You're the first person to say they look ugly though, so congratulations!

Fortunately, there are no aftermarket rear lights for this car.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :The rear lights are stock Logitek. You're the first person to say they look ugly though, so congratulations!

Fortunately, there are no aftermarket rear lights for this car.

I would have left the Honda badge on personally

Looks better than it was though
I haven't took the badges off yet. That was just something I done in Photoshop to get an idea of what it would look like.

Let me try it with just the H badge....

Hmm. I'm not sure.
Attached images
Honda Badges After (with H badge).jpg
i know they are stock, but im pretty sure they are different (more stylish maybe?) here in the U.S, cause i dont remember seeing any lights like that on the back of a honda.
Without the badges it just looks like it's had bodyshop work done and the badges were not replaced.
Quote from Matrixi :One muddy skyline back on the road, woop woop! Feels rather nice to have some power under the hood again after 6 months of 80hp autobox corolla.

That car would be awesome round here. Nice ride hight, AWD, a hoot to drive, bloody gorgeous. All check boxes ticked.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I haven't took the badges off yet. That was just something I done in Photoshop to get an idea of what it would look like.

Let me try it with just the H badge....

Hmm. I'm not sure.

Just the H looks good, either all badges or just the H. None at all looks weird.
Quote from logitekg25 :i know they are stock, but im pretty sure they are different (more stylish maybe?) here in the U.S, cause i dont remember seeing any lights like that on the back of a honda.

Oh I see.

Well, this style of Honda Accord is not available in the US. This Accord is a European only model, with my particular one being built here in the UK.

The American Accords and European Accords have nothing in common apart from the V6 Engines and Gearboxes.

@ Doyal. LOL! I see your point.

@ P5YcHoM4N. I suppose, but I'm really not a fan of just the H. I may bite the bullet and take them all off apart from the H, and see what I think. I could always stick them back on!
then that makes sense....but definately just the H then, looks clean, but not too clean
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Oh I see.

Well, this style of Honda Accord is not available in the US. This Accord is a European only model, with my particular one being built here in the UK.

The American Accords and European Accords have nothing in common apart from the V6 Engines and Gearboxes.

@ Doyal. LOL! I see your point.

@ P5YcHoM4N. I suppose, but I'm really not a fan of just the H. I may bite the bullet and take them all off apart from the H, and see what I think. I could always stick them back on!

Add this for bonus lulz
Quote from doyal :Add this for bonus lulz

ARGH! Nothing I hate more then people mis badging cars. There's a guy near me with an old civic that has huge Mugen stickers at the bottom of the doors, even though his car contains nothing to do with Mugen.

:arge::arge::arge:
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :@ P5YcHoM4N. I suppose, but I'm really not a fan of just the H. I may bite the bullet and take them all off apart from the H, and see what I think. I could always stick them back on!

Just the H does step on BMW toes, but just have a play and see what you think. I didn't like the LFS sticker on my van to start with, now I can't live without them.

Also, add ones of these:

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG