The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from JJ72 :lol, it's my company logo.

Why do you have a company logo on your OWN car?
Because it is my OWN company?
Currently driving this for a while, for the time before I get my own car fixed.
Attached images
Kuva0069.jpg
Haha
Quote from G!NhO :Haha

Dude, that thing has more class than your off-road monster...
Omg mr hairdresser, it wasn't meant like that.
Great car! My wife had one of those too. You have to take care of every little rusty spot, or the car will be eaten away in a week. Apart from that you can't get anything sturdier on the planet than a beetle!

The avatar '44 is yours as well? I think you've posted about it before but can't seem to find it.

greetz

der butz
Quote from G!NhO :mr hairdresser

You fail once again... hairdressers drive mazda miatas/mx5. Or in case that they are female, they ride as a passenger in an opel manta.
Well your S2000 is nothing more than a hairdressers car.

But you are from Switserland, that explains it all.
Wrong, it's a hairdressers car with VTEC. It's a cool car to drive!
Quote from G!NhO :Well your S2000 is nothing more than a hairdressers car.

You are one of the very last persons to point at other people because of their "stereotype cars"...
Quote from 5tag :You are one of the very last persons to point at other people because of their "stereotype cars"...

High five!
Cocks drive bmw's? haha oke

but mine is a classic
Quote from Scrabby :Wrong, it's a hairdressers car with VTEC. It's a cool car to drive!

Winrar.
Cocks drive BMWs, that is true, but I was strangely amazed how I received such a treatment by other drivers in the traffic whilst driving the BMW.

When passing a lorry on the bimmer, the guy just swerved a bit to the left so his wheels were almost hitting my car which made it more difficult to pass, then doing the same and passing even the same lorry later with my own car(yes, same registerplate etc.) I passed him easily him even trying to give a bit of a way...

But yeah, I didn't really enjoy the E36 though, it looks nice but the pedal's are a bit weirdly placed, for instance the clutch pedal is a bit too far and the throttle pedal is a bit too close to my liking...

But I'm happy I managed to fix my car, don't need to worry about people shouting at you.
Quote from nikopdr :
When passing a lorry on the bimmer, the guy just swerved a bit to the left so his wheels were almost hitting my car which made it more difficult to pass, then doing the same and passing even the same lorry later with my own car(yes, same registerplate etc.) I passed him easily him even trying to give a bit of a way...

Are you sure it was intentional? I drive a lot on motorways and I can say lorries swerve a lot. No matter what car you drive.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Are you sure it was intentional? I drive a lot on motorways and I can say lorries swerve a lot. No matter what car you drive.

That's what it felt like, but I can't be sure. Passing the lorry on my own car was easier(same lorry, same registerplate)
i didnt have any problem on I95 when i did 145(mph) every1 pulled out of my way very quickly
no im not a cock.im a dick !
Quote from G!NhO :Cocks drive bmw's? haha oke

but mine is a classic

A classic ... among other youngsters who use their rear wheel drive cars to plow over some lawn?

Oh and I'm not saying BMW drivers are this or that... but you're driving an E30 320i with Borbet A wheels and offroad suspension fitted - yet telling something about his hairdressers car that by the way puts out over 100 HP more from the same displacement as yours.
Quote from 5tag :A classic ... among other youngsters who use their rear wheel drive cars to plow over some lawn?

Oh and I'm not saying BMW drivers are this or that... but you're driving an E30 320i with Borbet A wheels and offroad suspension fitted - yet telling something about his hairdressers car that by the way puts out over 100 HP more from the same displacement as yours.

ye but his car is 20+ years older,technology changes everything
I have to admit when going from the S13 to the E36 I was like: "What's the granny accelerator doing here". But it just feels like a normal one after a few hours.. U just have to think that the lower part just isn't there

And not all BMW's are driving by cocks, 99% are however

SWAP TIME!! EURO M3 y000000000000000
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG