The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from robt :what do you pay now jak? If you already pay under £1000 that sounds about right.

I pay about a tenner over a grand.

So £2k all in - oh dear.
yup, mine was going to be 2.5k at 15......or if i got a (reasonably) new fiesta zetec i was quoted 4k! Luckily at 20 as a named driver i got my capri for £1000
oh my god that is so much. I pay less than half that and i drive a 400HP beast. plus I'm 17. I wonder what it would cost to insure me in London with a Camaro. is there a way to get a quote just for the laughs?
Quote from flymike91 :. is there a way to get a quote just for the laughs?

Having a quick look I found a few insurers with online quote things, but of the two I looked at, you have to enter your life story and the registration number of your car... which won't work because you don't have a UK registered car
They won't even give you a quote, if you could get one you'd be paying about 30k i think
My Mini Cooper S.
Attached images
2876647338_92923ca11d_o.jpg
dsc0023td4.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
DSC_0015_3_4.jpg
Nice pics Highsider!

But the car looks very wrong with the bonnet open Probably because the lights go up too
Well he whe are , with the 128 iava , working with my father in the engine and stuff

*image removed by moderator- contains java code

Engine

At max speed in the autodromo of buenos aires

Still need some extra work , like low profile tires and better antirool bar in the rear
Also too we are looking some inport Magnaflow exaust system , and looking if wort put a stage 2 turbo
Attached images
a3.jpg
a2.jpg
a4.jpg
Quote from Jakg :I pay about a tenner over a grand.

So £2k all in - oh dear.

Holy shit...I pay £1400 on a BMW 318i!!
American Power!

Wait till you get to a corner
Passed my test on the 2nd.

Quote from Jakg :YARRR!

Passed my Theory - 47 / 50 for the multiple choice and 63 / 75 for the hazard perception. Woo!

I got the same results :o

This is my ride:

Congrats.

Passed 9 days ago now - And already used almost 3 full tanks of fuel
Quote from Jakg :Congrats.

In ~1 week? Are you on a world tour?
Quote from Jakg :Congrats.

I've only used one. My dad had to pay for the refill. But it's because I have no way of paying at the moment (chip and pin was borked, so I ordered a new card. Week later I phone the bank, apparently they never ordered one ¬_¬)

Also haven't had the chance to go on a proper long drive yet.

Occasionally drive down some of the country roads near me when alone or take a longer route home from college or work.

I should have reset the trip computer as soon as I passed. I reset it earlier today.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :In ~1 week? Are you on a world tour?

I drive to work, to School, to the GF's house, to town (randomly) etcetcetc

Jakg <3 His Car.
Quote from Jakg :I drive to work, to School, to the GF's house, to town (randomly) etcetcetc

Jakg <3 His Car.

aha, so THERE is your christmas spirit! (just noticed your avatar)
Jack, HOW MUCH!?!? Im was insure on my Civic with Quinn! and Loved it!

1300, my own policy and all, chuffed to feck!

I insured it when i was on provisional, and bit my tonque when i rang to tell them i passed, i sighed when she said my premium doesnt change! W00t!
Quote from Jakg :I drive to work, to School, to the GF's house, to town (randomly) etcetcetc

Jakg <3 His Car.

Only really drive to work and college. Occasionally mates, but I normally end up walking to friends' houses as I'll probably be drinking that night.
Don't know how many miles I did in my old car, I'm kinda sad I don't know, I really wonder about it.
In my new car I drove 204 kilometers on the first day I had it, then it broke down.
Now about half a year later I have about 10 500 kilometers on it, had no other problems with it.
Quote from sgt.flippy :
In my new car I drove 204 kilometers on the first day I had it, then it broke down.

A Ford was it?
Quote from sgt.flippy :Yea, broken sensor, must have been a Bosch one..

It doesn't like being inside the Ford. Obviously.
Attached images
ford.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :It doesn't like being inside the Ford. Obviously.

You're a VAG fan... I don't even need an edited logo to laugh at that really
I knew when I was going to tell about it being broken down you would be the first to pop up and start talking trash about it.

Well, my car got towed the next day, got a replacement car (a shitty vauxhall), the next day I dropped off the replacement car, got picked up by a nice luxurious volvo to drop me off at my garage where my car was already fixed.

I don't even want to start about the stories I heard about VAG customer service
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG