The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from theirishnoob :thats a nice bmw needs about 5-10 mm of a drop on the suspention and it will look perfect

It is on a slope, so the front does look rather high. I will be lowering slightly just so it doesnt look like I take it off roading.
Quote from The General Lee :It is on a slope, so the front does look rather high. I will be lowering slightly just so it doesnt look like I take it off roading.

ofcourse , tho you gotta where a black suit and black shades with a bald head like the guy out of the transporter to full enjoy a bmw :P
Is the Asian girl in the boot optional

He does look the daddy of cool though
Quote from theirishnoob :thats a nice bmw needs about
5-10 mm of a drop on the suspention and it will look perfect

nice don't forget that rx-7's engine bay can fit any motor up to v8 so your choice of motors is great

Bleh, I doubt I will put a LS1 in there. It also takes a lot of work for an engine swap and i doubt I have the time or the skills. If were to do a swap, I'm thinking either a 20B or a Renesis, keep it NA
Quote from Mista Tea :Lol most of you guys have nice cars. Im just saving up so my first car can be a nice one

You can have my BMW for a £1000, not sure what it is in Canadian *thinks* money...
Thank you that man
Picked this up about a month ago:
Attached images
P1000689.jpg
P1000686.jpg
P1000682.jpg
P1000679.jpg
Quote from jayhawk :Maybe I am wrong, but it looks like oil smoke from the exhaust...like it has leaking apex seals.

yah we're looking into fixing that.

Btw, the smoke is only when the engine is warming up. I know Rotaries inject oil by design, but that much? Anyone wanna confirm on this?
Quote from sgt.flippy :It's not because someone has a big fast car, that he can drive it, or he wasn't even trying. I drove away from bmw's, mercedes, jags... But they didn't care

It was my dads friends brand new 2003 M3 we just had something to eat and thought we'd have some fun on the way back

PS: think my keyboard is faulty keep missing letters like on my last post
Quote from Ian.H :My ol' tank... needs a tidy up.. but a 3.0L straight 6 (pulls like a train) and comfort aplenty.. even better for being a freebie

Regards,

Ian

RWD - Check
Timeless design made with ruler -Check
Needless big yet hopelessly underpowered engine -Check
Other people telling you to get new car soon -Check

Welcome to club, that is proper way to transport person to place A to place B

1983 240 with 6-cylinder diesel engine that provides whopping 140nm torque to pull whole 1380kg around is mine, which I will use to cause bad looks by neighbours
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :It was my dads friends brand new 2003 M3 we just had something to eat and thought we'd have some fun on the way back

PS: think my keyboard is faulty keep missing letters like on my last post

its true , bmw's are the most fun cars to drive
General Lee, can I be cheeky and ask what your car insurance costs? My first car is a 51 plate Fiesta Zetec 1.25 and the insurance (third party) is just over £2000 in my name (year 1). I can't imagine how much a BMW would be to insure!
Quote from JTbo :RWD - Check
Timeless design made with ruler -Check
Needless big yet hopelessly underpowered engine -Check
Other people telling you to get new car soon -Check

Welcome to club, that is proper way to transport person to place A to place B

lol.. the engine's not too bad actually.. except it's coupled to an auto box. The kickdown works _really_ well though but obviously then the fuel gauge goes down at the same rate as the revs rise

Quote :1983 240 with 6-cylinder diesel engine that provides whopping 140nm torque to pull whole 1380kg around is mine, which I will use to cause bad looks by neighbours

heh.. neighbours might think it looks bad, but it'll cruise nicely all day long. Practicality wins for me every time now and most modern cars look hopeless in design

Regards,

Ian
Quote from TiJay :General Lee, can I be cheeky and ask what your car insurance costs? My first car is a 51 plate Fiesta Zetec 1.25 and the insurance (third party) is just over £2000 in my name (year 1). I can't imagine how much a BMW would be to insure!

Sure mate.

3rd party, fire and theft it is £1400.

I guess it is cheaper as its a 4 door family saloon. Not a "hot" hatch.

I used Quinn Direct but I actually used Confused.com to find the cheapest, which was Quinn. I do live in a the lowest of the low risk areas with the car kept in a garage, kind of. I have a garage but the car wont be kept in there lol.
Quote from Ian.H :lol.. the engine's not too bad actually.. except it's coupled to an auto box. The kickdown works _really_ well though but obviously then the fuel gauge goes down at the same rate as the revs rise

heh.. neighbours might think it looks bad, but it'll cruise nicely all day long. Practicality wins for me every time now and most modern cars look hopeless in design

Regards,

Ian

Worn piece of soap comes to mind when looking modern cars, not something I prefer indeed

Around 5000km in a month is what I drive so there surely is good reason to have bit bigger solid runner instead of small plastic shopping cart

Even my car is slow, still I find that people can't overtake, I have to do it
i sold the civic and got a 87 rx7 i love this car here is a pic a bit Blurry
Attached images
DSC00228.JPG
My beast.... Not bad for a first car.
Attached images
d699_27.jpg
d663_27.jpg
Quote from The General Lee :American talk!

Uhhh, after a wreck like that I'd be doing the same. That was pretty cold man. :rolleyes: Good luck Nate - I know how it goes. I wound up in a 15 car pile-up with my first car, a '92 Mazda MX-3 GS, which was my baby. I wrote it off and got enough $$$ to buy another just like it, or at least like it before I'd tweaked it a bit.. I'd hate to have been the woman who caused it all, LOL!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG