The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Brothers.
ps cable tie holding bumper on lol.
LOLOLOLOL not the whole bumper only those plastic side strips, but same goes fot the other side haha
Those strips weren't on the car at all, so i got 2 from the junkyard but the metal clips holding it in place don't work anymore... So i zip tied on there y0
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Hacksaw the dashboard to change the radio lol.

Yeah, lol, I've heard that the radio is a bitch to programm/reset/whtaver, but the car itself seems in pretty good condition, and it's my first one, so I'm friggin happy.
Quote from G!NhO :LOLOLOLOL not the whole bumper only those plastic side strips, but same goes fot the other side haha
Those strips weren't on the car at all, so i got 2 from the junkyard but the metal clips holding it in place don't work anymore... So i zip tied on there y0

I couldn't even stand it if those things were on my car :P That is why I hooked my indicator up with a tie on the inside XD

dime for scale. lol.
we use such sizes as fuel tanks over here
Quote from doyal :Any chance you could put a £1 coin next to the dime for scale?

Unfortunately since the last time I paid for a product with British currency was never, I don't have any laying around for comparison.
Quote from doyal :Any chance you could put a £1 coin next to the dime for scale?

Any chance he could post the measurements in, gosh, I don't know, centimeters maybe, and let us imagine something roughly the same size for scale?
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Any chance he could post the measurements in, gosh, I don't know, centimeters maybe, and let us imagine something roughly the same size for scale?

Would you be able to post a ruler next to a pound coin so I am able to gauge the size of a centimeter correctly please?
Quote from doyal :Would you be able to post a ruler next to a pound coin so I am able to gauge the size of a centimeter correctly please?

Well, if it helps you, down here at least, a centimeter usually measures a centimeter, which is roughly 0.44 pound-coins. In turn, 1 pound-coin (which measures 2.25 centimeters), is roughly equal to 1.26 American-dime, or 1.25 Canadian-dime coins.

There you go. Problem solved.
Quote from doyal :Would you be able to post a ruler next to a pound coin so I am able to gauge the size of a centimeter correctly please?

no.

mmhmmmmmmm.

wow that almost as big as my... no im not gonna go there
Penis!
Ego!
Tape Measure!
Quote from G!NhO :

You have to put pedo bear sticker on a window. This just looks odd :P apparently his lower body is curled underneath the car..
Quote from Stefani24 :Yeah, extremely lucky to get a car and extremely happy about it :P

Managed to recover one picture though.

Nice Mazda rim.
Quote from BlueFlame :You have to put pedo bear sticker on a window. This just looks odd :P apparently his lower body is curled underneath the car..

No i don't like it on the window, at least not on my car. This looks alot better imo.
Lost my wing mirror today...

Another driver drifted across the road coming round a corner, and broke mine.

I think he tried to drive off but gave up after 1/4 mile.

Luckily after he stopped he was alright and is going to pay for a new one...
Quote from G!NhO :No i don't like it on the window, at least not on my car. This looks alot better imo.

No matter where you put it, it's still retarded.

:twocents:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No matter where you put it, it's still retarded.

Shut up we'll shank you blud.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No matter where you put it, it's still retarded.

No it's cooooool

I like bears!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG