The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Jakg :

Ha ha! You spotted my brain fade! I meant step-father!!!!!!!!
Quote from tristancliffe :I'll reiterate the headlines for people that don't want to read your interpretation.

My Dad and I have bought a new Dallara and sold the old one. We're going 'up' a league if you like. I won't deny that I'm very lucky to have a father that wants to go racing as much as I do, and that I get to play driver too.

My Dad has also decided to buy a Ferrari as he's never had one. As a rule of thumb we don't like Porsches, and my teammate has a GT3 RS (that he bought because he missed racing when there was a six week gap in the races). He considered a 360 and a V8 Vantage, but after driving the 430 he felt he had to raise the cash somehow. So the TVR Grantura, the Ginetta and the Exige have been sold. The TVR was too mental, the Ginetta was too small, and the Exige was too boring (although the steering is nice).

I don't know why you get the James May impression, but you're probably about right. Saying hello is probably the best way to start a conversation with a girl. With anyone in fact.

Anyway, I've promised my girlfriend's step-father that I'd take him round a track in the Exige. Now that's gone (or going - it's still in the garage at my parents') I'll just have to do it in the 430. Oh well...

To keep my mum happy, she's gone and bought 6 acres of land and some livestock (Alpacas, Sheep, Chickens... and more to come) for her to play with as she approaches retirement.

Difficult life you live...
Ahhh, the jealousy...

Really nice toys tristan, enjoy!
Since I'm not braggin' about the countless amount of racing cars i have.

Here is the black revenge, the enforcer, The Corolla Chaser.

And the smile of a world champion.
Attached images
foto.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG
IMG_0681.JPG
Here is mine, Corsa Chav Yo!...

Bought it and drove it into storage for the winter.
Attached images
20049218754706_201110202316924449660-orig.jpg
20049218754706_2011102023169275691812-orig.jpg
Here is mine, 106 Chav Yo!...

I swear people need to not have the same colour wheels as me. Very boring. I really like the Corsa B. The 106 is french. All I'm saying
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I swear people need to not have the same colour wheels as me. Very boring. I really like the Corsa B. The 106 is french. All I'm saying

Lol, so because you have sprayed your wheels Anthracite means that no one else can...

Besides i've had black wheels on my car well before you had yours done, these are a recent purchase, but just happen to be in the same shade of anthracite.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I swear people need to not have the same colour wheels as me. Very boring. I really like the Corsa B. The 106 is french. All I'm saying

Lol, my wheels were Anthracite before yours. I'd rather have a french car than a GLOF, just saying...

Anyway, this is the plan when I can find a decent set of alloys

I need to get my wheels done, rolling on 16" steels at the moment

I was thinking something like this, I don't want to go too dark and just look like a drug dealer..

Edit: Considering lowering too actually
Attached images
poloblk.jpg
poloblklow.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Lol, my wheels were Anthracite before yours. I'd rather have a french car than a GLOF, just saying...

eww...wheels to small and the color D:
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :eww...wheels to small and the color D:

They are the biggest that look good on the car anyway (15")

The colour was just to make it look a bit special tbh, don't want another set of alloys in Anthracite..
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :eww...wheels to small and the color D:

Wheel size is perfect. How big do you wanna get on a small car???
Quote from lukelfs :Lol, my wheels were Anthracite before yours. I'd rather have a french car than a GLOF, just saying...

that would look pretty wicked tbh.
Quote from BlueFlame :Wheel size is perfect. How big do you wanna get on a small car???

big enough to make it look "kind of" fitting...those certainly dont.
which makes it look wierd.
just my opinion.
Where would the tyre fit if you put on larger rims??
Of course I'm expecting that you wanna keep the same rolling diameter.
i mean fitting into the wheel arch...on that pic it just looks wierd with the little wheels and that much lowering.
Anthracite rims y0.

I dig those BBS's on the 106, but the colour is too much.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Anthracite rims y0.

I dig those BBS's on the 106, but the colour is too much.

I don't think they are kosher BBS rims (could be wrong tho).
Quote from Dennis93 :Since I'm not braggin' about the countless amount of racing cars i have.

Looool that car is awesome! Arches rotten just like on my toyota .
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't think they are kosher BBS rims (could be wrong tho).

You're correct, I think they are replica's. Tbh if I had them I wouldn't care haha
Quote from lukelfs :You're correct, I think they are replica's. Tbh if I had them I wouldn't care haha

Yea they don't look too bad at all.
Damn you and your eagle eyes, haha.
Quote from Dennis93 :Since I'm not braggin' about the countless amount of racing cars i have.

But you could brag about being better at driving then!!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG