The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from sgt.flippy :Luckily I see a lot of non-rice hondas around here. Although around my school there is this guy with a red Prelude, huge spoiler on it, really ugly. But I'd love such a car, if it's riced, I'll just un-rice it I love small rice, like white blinkers and stuff. I just found it a bad reaction to the guy with the honda.

Bawbag: I just hope you washed it Seems to be in very good condition, nice paint.

<--

Yea, it's in the garage that I work in which do paint jobs, should have actually got a pic of it before hand, was a very fugly gold colour with a nice back dent above the left rear wheel.

It's been washed now but obvoiously it's dirty allready and I can't hit god damn shift S everytime I crash.
This is my Current Ride...

1993 VW Corrado SLC.

It will be getting a 5 spd manual put in and a respray in a couple months

Pics.

yeah its dirty... shh, it hides the imperfections.

Deck...

Uhh, gauge cluster:

Some night pics:

The nice Interior:

And for the hell of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMOycir-F08

My car needs a wash too, and a respray too, ... and and and.. lots of stuff It has clear indicators now (w00t)! Next month new speakers, the current ones only are 20 watt, I want at least 100 watt That's not really much, but I'm not that much of a music fan. Anyone got a tip for me for good, cheap speakers? I don't wanna rebuild anything, so they need to be about 10 cm.

If only I had the guts to pull the inside of the door hard enough to get it off. It's totally stuck and I'm too scared to tear it off.
@Roadie, nice Corrodo. LOVE that gold Scirocco in the last picture!

You guys are making me feel old. If I could drag my old worn out bones up out of a car, I'd still be driving a car. Actually, I have the old Altima that I drive back and forth to work. Gaahh, I hate climbing out of that thing. It is in dire need of replacement with a Toyota truck.

My snow driver / kid hauler. Just flipped 3500 miles :

@ rodie nice car , needs a new exhuast or adjustment due the backfeed your getting , other then that it looks cool
im gettin a new car soon......

check back soon
Again?

Cars arn't that expensive. I'm 17, I paid £450 for an 'L' reg 3 Series BMW in perfect condition, no rust (its a BMW, ofcourse there is no rust) Quick with a very reliable engine.
believe me, it's quicker than your Beemer

I'm currently in the market for me first moped, as it seems my local kart track want to pay me to watch professional kart racing!
Quote from mrodgers :@Roadie, nice Corrodo. LOVE that gold Scirocco in the last picture!

You guys are making me feel old. If I could drag my old worn out bones up out of a car, I'd still be driving a car. Actually, I have the old Altima that I drive back and forth to work. Gaahh, I hate climbing out of that thing. It is in dire need of replacement with a Toyota truck.

My snow driver / kid hauler. Just flipped 3500 miles :

lol my mom drives one of those. only its tan. GIVE YOUR DAMN CAR SOME SUNSHINE!!!!
Quote from Jakg :believe me, it's quicker than your Beemer

I'm not surprised. My Beemer is my first car

I wanna know what he is getting lol...Tell me please

YaY!! 700 posts. I'm nearly as bad as Niko, oh wait, I am NOT that bad!
Quote from Roadie :This is my Current Ride...

1993 VW Corrado SLC.

It will be getting a 5 spd manual put in and a respray in a couple months

oh cool a Corrado...and a meeting with a Scirocco
really like these cars, although the Corrado VR6 really had/has some serious engine problems (too bad, its a nice thing with that engine).
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :oh cool a Corrado...and a meeting with a Scirocco
really like these cars, although the Corrado VR6 really had/has some serious engine problems (too bad, its a nice thing with that engine).

Dunno what you are talking about with engine problems...
Quote from jayhawk :For the love of God, dont buy this vehicle and become a stereotype. For people who live in the UK, the Honda Civic is a "chav" car. At first, having Honda dorks "challenge" me was fun, but now it is just irritating. My car is this:

More pictures can found here.

ahh why don't people buy the STI instead
Quote from The General Lee :Better change who you wish to insure with Jakg.

For me (a 17 year old) to insure a 1996 BMW 316i its £1400.

Still overly priced. Darn Blair!!

Damn, who are you insured with?

Just sold my bestly Fiesta to a mate for £250... got a grand to spend now :P
Quote from The General Lee :Again?

Cars arn't that expensive. I'm 17, I paid £450 for an 'L' reg 3 Series BMW in perfect condition, no rust (its a BMW, ofcourse there is no rust) Quick with a very reliable engine.

450 for a clean 3 serise ?? even the really old 1980's ones still go for atleast 1000 :O :P
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :ahh why don't people buy the STI instead

Ahhh how about you send me the additional $7000 USD to pay for it! Also an additional 22% extra for insurance. Plus, you can send an additional $250 USD a month for my chiropractor visits, as the STi ride is very harsh on my back, which is bad to begin with, and now I am getting arthritis in it, too!

I know, I am taking the piss out on you. To me, the STi is just too much for me.
Quote from theirishnoob :450 for a clean 3 serise ?? even the really old 1980's ones still go for atleast 1000 :O :P

I know. It was the bargain of the century.

It isn't 100% mint, but it is in very good condition.

I will take some better pictures soon, but the engine is sweet as a nut and the body work needs a tiny bit of work.

Plans:
Give it a good polish
Change the head lights to angel eyes
Replace the badges front and back
Get the alloys refurbished
Sort small problems with the body work
Wire up the parking sensors (Not wired in at mo, for some reason)
Change rear lights to M3 style ones
Change exhaust to twin outlet

Mainly cosmetics, but yes...A great car for £450. I have a guy that keeps offering me £1300 for it
Quote from The General Lee :I know. It was the bargain of the century.

It isn't 100% mint, but it is in very good condition.

I will take some better pictures soon, but the engine is sweet as a nut and the body work needs a tiny bit of work.

Plans:
Give it a good polish
Change the head lights to angel eyes
Replace the badges front and back
Get the alloys refurbished
Sort small problems with the body work
Wire up the parking sensors (Not wired in at mo, for some reason)
Change rear lights to M3 style ones
Change exhaust to twin outlet

Mainly cosmetics, but yes...A great car for £450. I have a guy that keeps offering me £1300 for it

y does everybody work on the exterior first..... ive laways worked on the engine first.
i would much rather have a car that looks like a pile of crap but goes like Sh!t of a shovel, then when the engine is running sweet just work on the exterior. much more fun racing and beating people when ur car looks pathetic in comparrison to thiers, quite embarrasing for them 2
It is my first car, so I don't want to go crazy on the engine.

My mate had the same car as mine, until he wrote it off. I am having the chipped ECU off his.

As it is my first car, I would rather it looked sweet and went ok. As due to my in-experince I will end up in a hedge or worse, a coffin.

Also, owning a BMW will give the incentive to drive at a decent speed instead of going mad and breaking every law in a 1.1 Fiesta.

I used to be big on modified cars. Now I prefer the standard look. Everything that I add to my car is going to be original BMW parts (except maybe the headlights).
I would rather have a 316 with M3 lights, bumpers, skirts than own a Corsa with an after market kit on, big wheels etc etc.

My 17" genuine BMW alloys do me proud. M3 kit to come, maybe.
Quote from jayhawk :Ahhh how about you send me the additional $7000 USD to pay for it! Also an additional 22% extra for insurance. Plus, you can send an additional $250 USD a month for my chiropractor visits, as the STi ride is very harsh on my back, which is bad to begin with, and now I am getting arthritis in it, too!

I know, I am taking the piss out on you. To me, the STi is just too much for me.

haha true,i heard there a night mare to drive,a mate of mine had a wr1 only 4 in ireland,but i thought in America cars are much cheaper than some european countries,i must of been wrong,$7000 additional is not that bad,the difference in Ireland is much greater! screw this country,were being robbed by taxes
Quote from mattupson :Damn, who are you insured with?

Just sold my bestly Fiesta to a mate for £250... got a grand to spend now :P

Sorry, didn't see your post.

I'm insured with Quinn Direct.
Quote from The General Lee :Sorry, didn't see your post.

I'm insured with Quinn Direct.

Ahh, ace!

Just did a quote with them. Very impressed

Cheers bud.
Got an update on my car: I installed new speakers in the rear today. Transplanted the original rears to the front because one of those broke down. The new ones are great! I know they aren't aligned perfectly to each other, but I just wanted to get the wiring done today. Next is a grill to put over them, so they're a bit more protected. The blue box is the splitter for the sub-range and the tweeters. It's now hiding behind the cloth inside the trunk, so no longer visible.

Here's the new pics:

Quote from mattupson :Ahh, ace!

Just did a quote with them. Very impressed

Cheers bud.

Not a problem matey.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG