Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
nice mr2
Heres my Toyota Aristo....

Mods are
- Blitz exhaust (full system)
- Pod
- Coilovers.

So pretty basic stuff. Its putting out around 290hp at the rear wheels. When I get my front mount, and up the boost, ill have closer to 400hp. Then Once the turbo's blow (not wishing, but if they do), ill go for a single turbo conversion and push around 480-500hp at the wheels. Anyone else with an Aristo (also known as a Lexus GS300)????

2JZ ftw!!

Quote from DejaVu :the mr2..

I'm sure I've followed that MR2 through Newcastle before thinking the back lights look silly
Quote from mr_x :I'm sure I've followed that MR2 through Newcastle before thinking the back lights look silly

I am 100% certain I've never followed it anywhere...but I think the rear lights look sweet

Fancy dropping the price a bit Deja...I might know a certain bus driver in Oxford that could be interested
Added new woofers.
2x15" Coral Doublespider 300W powered by two G&S Design C2000 Amplifiers (250W@2Ω) around 120dB
Attached images
woof.jpg
The lights were on the car when i bought it, i'm still undecided on them, don't know wether to paint them the same colour as the car or keep them black.. but they look sweet at night as there led's - they cost nearly 400 quid so there staying on the car
Got my Neuspeed Race springs on.

still has to settle a bit.
o.O Racing with NO helmet!?!? Are you crazy sir?!?!
No Sir. That's a public road. Well sort of. Kinda. Ok just a bit.
I'm just not going fast enough for a helmet.
Quote from RaDuS :

Whatcha laughing at ? Show us that riced out Civic you just got so we can all laugh together
got my civic today great condition 84,000km greddy turbo kit Momo wheel, 200 shot of nos , blue and black atomic series bucket seats, Blue Underglow, Bully racing clutch, 17 inch low profile tire and rims, Dual exhaust. What you think?

(btw getting new back lights they ugly)

No im not asian eather lol
Attached images
mycivic.jpg
lol. I just knew it. But erm. Yeah nice car.
haha thx dude hey not bad for me being 16
o and i forgot to mention got 8 inch alpine speakers alpine deck and double 12inch alpine sub
Quote from RaDuS :o and i forgot to mention got 8 inch alpine speakers alpine deck and double 12inch alpine sub

very important for the performance of the car.

at least no "VTEKKK" stickers lol.
Here's my mighty Toyota Yaris. 2005 model, 1.3l VVTI engine, quick for it's size in a straight line, shite around corners!
Attached images
yaris.jpg
1. My current car, 528i. Everything I need for very little money!

2. Previous car, 1.8 MX-5. Fantastic car, I do miss it despite the fact that everyone said I looked stupid in it! Like Donkey Kong from Mario Kart apparently!

3. Before that, E30 325i. Tremendous fun, just a little unpredictable and scary, both in terms of wet-weather handling and reliability!
Attached images
CAA78PAJ-2.jpg
CAMJERIP-1.jpg
DSCF0039.JPG
Police interceptor, 1998 crown vic. 8 cylinders of fury

Bought it as a winter beater for cheap, but im really starting to like it, with the police package the suspension is quite stiff along with oversized swaybars, positraction rear end, and 4 wheel disc brakes and a load of other goodies.... makes GREAT fun in the snow and in the dry, never get tired of doing burn outs (my tyres do though :P). Oh and the dual flowmaster exhaust sound makes your chest hair grow and makes your balls hang even lower.

Well I don't have any pictures yet (gotta wash it first) but I just got a 2003 Volkswagen GTI VR6. Black over black leather, 6 speed manual, fun stuff
Quote from mr_x :Here's my mighty Toyota Yaris. 2005 model, 1.3l VVTI engine, quick for it's size in a straight line, shite around corners!

image must have gone during the forum move. Here it is again:
Attached images
yaris.jpg
Quote from DejaVu :the mr2..

another mr2 owner
love mine right now best car ive owned so far even if the suspention is a little harsh lol
great fun in the wet 2, although they handle better then people may think
Mine here.
Acura RSX-Type S 2003
Attached images
DSC_0073.jpg
Quote from mr_x :image must have gone during the forum move. Here it is again:

Nice little motor, Yaris is not a bad car at all! I am learning to drive in one at the moment (my mum's 1.0 Yaris).

Can't wait to pass and drive something else a bit more pokier though hahaha

Quote from keithano :Mine here.
Acura RSX-Type S 2003

Thats nice! Very nice...
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG