The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
as i just said, the picture was taken the day they were uploaded, seems pretty legit to me..
who cares? legit or no i would like to have that merc anyday.... and so would most of you.

Today i drove a '00 Celica GT.... first gear, floor it. revs quite fast from 1000-6000rpm but then, boom goes the dinamyte and u hit the rev limiter in no time
Quote from el pibe :who cares? legit or no i would like to have that merc anyday.... and so would most of you.

Today i drove a '00 Celica GT.... first gear, floor it. revs quite fast from 1000-6000rpm but then, boom goes the dinamyte and u hit the rev limiter in no time

At the end of the sentence were you still talking about driving in first gear? Because keeping it in first is neither any driving experience nor does it tell much about the performance of a car.
Quote from 5tag :At the end of the sentence were you still talking about driving in first gear? Because keeping it in first is neither any driving experience nor does it tell much about the performance of a car.

You really are being quite a critic lately, aren't you?
Quote from dadge :you'll find that's Audi's and not mercs. it used to be BMW=cox cars but now it's Audi. it was in the memo.

that's rich coming from someone who owns a MG/Rover 75 at the age of ~19.

You've done it wrong, BMW are STILL cock drivers, it's just there are that many a few of them have flooded to Audi's.
BMW's drive miles better than audi's with front wheel drive...
Quattro ftw
bmw xdrive then
xdrive is a steering option

its xi
Quote from e2mustang :its xi

XI isn't available in the UK / Europe... I think a 4wd 3-series would be an interesting car but alas no
Quote from G!NhO :BMW's drive miles better than audi's with front wheel drive...

Except most decent Audi's can be had with the Quattro system.
Quote from Jakg :Except most decent Audi's can be had with the Quattro system.

You forgot to add "which isn't that exciting either".
depends who's chasing you
xi isnt available there? lol? well i think its pointless to have 4wd here at least in bimmer anyways. if u want 4wd get a jeep or a subi. i dont like xi bmw's,specially working on them,since the front axles go bad every day,and i cant stand the stupid grease in the cv boots
Quote from dadge :depends who's chasing you

and how bald your head is and how cool your suit is. #

all srsly big factors in how cool your audi really is.
Civic Vti Eg6 '92
Attached images
23012010(001).jpg
IMGP1017.JPG
xDrive is available for the newer models...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You forgot to add "which isn't that exciting either".

You've obviously never driven a Quattro system then. Quattro is one of the only 4WD systems that doesn't understeer like a dog on mopped tiles.
Quote from BlueFlame :You've obviously never driven a Quattro system then. Quattro is one of the only 4WD systems that doesn't understeer like a dog on mopped tiles.

Actually, I've drove numerous TT's (both old and new) with the Quattro System, the older shape S3 225, an RS4 and a few other models.

Maybe you should take a look at my post again though. I'm not entirely calling Audi's Quattro System bad, as it does things no better than other AWD systems on the road today. My point was, is that it's not interesting to me. If you like having a Car that pretty much does the driving for you, then great. As for me, I like a Car that has some character and feel, not one that just feels boring through the corners. Even my Honda Accord is more fun than any other Audi I have driven through the corners.

My question to you by the way. Have you ever driven a Audi fitted with a Quattro System, but driven it to the limit? If you have, then you would surely know that they do understeer like a "dog on mopped tiles" in most cases, and it's pretty easy for them to do so.
Quote from BlueFlame :You've obviously never driven a Quattro system then. Quattro is one of the only 4WD systems that doesn't understeer like a dog on mopped tiles.

You've obviously never realised that 4WD is (sometimes) faster but always less exciting than RWD on Tarmac then.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Actually, I've drove numerous TT's (both old and new) with the Quattro System, the older shape S3 225, an RS4 and a few other models.

Maybe you should take a look at my post again though. I'm not entirely calling Audi's Quattro System bad, as it does things no better than other AWD systems on the road today. My point was, is that it's not interesting to me. If you like having a Car that pretty much does the driving for you, then great. As for me, I like a Car that has some character and feel, not one that just feels boring through the corners. Even my Honda Accord is more fun than any other Audi I have driven through the corners.

My question to you by the way. Have you ever driven a Audi fitted with a Quattro System, but driven it to the limit? If you have, then you would surely know that they do understeer like a "dog on mopped tiles" in most cases, and it's pretty easy for them to do so.

The Quattro system is the best simply because it doesn't pretend to be anything more than 4WD the Quattro system (if flawed in a person opinion) is due to the fact it's 4WD other car companies are constantly trying to big up their 4WD systems using silly words, and trying to makeout that it's more than just a 4WD system, Quattro is the best 4WD system out there.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG