The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
belive me you dont wanna own a w221 benz. only if u have lifetime warranty on it. and i see its pretty beat up already. like look at the seats,and the brake pedal,and rear brakes. looks like it has over 200 K onit. maybe thats why he got it.
Quote from dadge :you'll find that's Audi's and not mercs. it used to be BMW=cox cars but now it's Audi. it was in the memo.

that's rich coming from someone who owns a MG/Rover 75 at the age of ~19.

i could afford one if i wanted one...

but whats the point ?? i need but dont want one.

im happier in a big van atm.
eh?
Quote from mamoru :A little offtopic, I am trying to replace my car with another Mazda. I recall someone here having a Mazda3, but I cannot remember who.

Will you please share your opinion about this car. I have just taken a testdrive today so yea.. I loved how it drove but it is still (or atleast, that one was) too expensive (any donations are welcome ). I want to know of someone who has this car for a while what their recommendations are when trying to buy this car.

Current car: Mazda Xedos6

Thank you in advance

It is XCNuse who has a Mazda3, and I who was looking at them a month ago. I drove it and loved it (2004). Problem is, every single 2004-2006 I looked at was already rusted around the rear fenderlip. I read up more on it and there is a major problem, at least over here in North America, with them prematurely rusting. Here in Pennsylvania where we get a good amount of snow and a lot of salt on the roads, you can expect rust to start any time between 150,000 and 200,000 miles. These Mazdas that were rusted had a mere 50-70,000 miles on them. That mileage should still look like brand new, not rusting out.

Folks such as XCNuse who live in the lower part of the US probably won't have too much of a problem, but if you have any kind of winter weather, from what I've read EVERYONE in the northern US and in Canada is having problems with rust. Mazda Canada is fixing everyone's under an extended warranty. Mazda USA thinks everyone lives in California thus there is no problem. I had no less than 6 or 7 Mazda3s saved on my search and upon inspection of even the pictures in the ads, every one of them you could see the rust starting.

Other than that, what a fabulous car to drive. I'm MORE than happy with my 1.8T Jetta I bought, but I really REALLY liked the way the Mazda drove and felt.
Quote from mrodgers :It is XCNuse who has a Mazda3, and I who was looking at them a month ago. I drove it and loved it (2004). Problem is, every single 2004-2006 I looked at was already rusted around the rear fenderlip. I read up more on it and there is a major problem, at least over here in North America, with them prematurely rusting. Here in Pennsylvania where we get a good amount of snow and a lot of salt on the roads, you can expect rust to start any time between 150,000 and 200,000 miles. These Mazdas that were rusted had a mere 50-70,000 miles on them. That mileage should still look like brand new, not rusting out.

Folks such as XCNuse who live in the lower part of the US probably won't have too much of a problem, but if you have any kind of winter weather, from what I've read EVERYONE in the northern US and in Canada is having problems with rust. Mazda Canada is fixing everyone's under an extended warranty. Mazda USA thinks everyone lives in California thus there is no problem. I had no less than 6 or 7 Mazda3s saved on my search and upon inspection of even the pictures in the ads, every one of them you could see the rust starting.

Other than that, what a fabulous car to drive. I'm MORE than happy with my 1.8T Jetta I bought, but I really REALLY liked the way the Mazda drove and felt.

Thank you for this. I do not live in the states but I can say that I do have some wierd weather here in the Netherlands. I will really look out for this rust-thing you mentioned.
Thanks again Really appreciated.
Well, the automatic is fail for someone who is just starting to drive. Also that car is way to big and powerful for your regular first car.
I'm still jealous, though.
Blueflame will like this, bought myself a 2000 Golf GT TDI, 115bhp with 6 speed box, 111k miles. Full brand new stainless exhaust and decat, beautiful inside for under 2k...!

Quote from Bawbag :Blueflame will like this, bought myself a 2000 Golf GT TDI, 115bhp with 6 speed box, 111k miles. Full brand new stainless exhaust and decat, beautiful inside for under 2k...!

Nice ride, Ray. Looks lovely.
hey bawbag,what do you do for a living that you have a new car every month?

looks nice tho.
Quote from Krauklis :So today I came home from a party and my father gave me some keys. I took a look and saw a Mercedes-Benz logo on them and asked him "What is this?", he answered "Well, I didn't get you a present on your birthday (my 17th birthday was like few months ago) - this is my present, happy birthday! Lets go take a look."
So when we went to the yard, there it was - a Mercedes-Benz S500. I'm only 17 and I don't have drivers license. I'm super happy and super sad.

Look at me! All the world (of this thread) is talking about me because my father bought himself a new car. I am so cool at the internet.

And yes, I just say that because I am jealous.

Plus: The small facette of myself that believes you hopes you post the pictures of it crashed soon.
Quote from 5tag :Look at me! All the world (of this thread) is talking about me because my father bought himself a new car. I am so cool at the internet.

Plus: The small facette of myself that believes you hopes you post the pictures of it crashed soon.

What the hell... don't wish for such things.
Quote from e2mustang :hey bawbag,what do you do for a living that you have a new car every month?

looks nice tho.

i'll go with car salesman. just because it seems like the obvious answer. that or he's a car jacker who takes pride in his work.
Quote from 5tag :Look at me! All the world (of this thread) is talking about me because my father bought himself a new car. I am so cool at the internet.

"Look at me! I'm jealous!" Oh yes you are, it's more than obvious.

This thread is for your car(s), so what the fck?
If you got a car like that as a surprise I'm quite sure you would post it in here too.
I work in a cafe full time at the moment, money isn't too bad but I don't get a new car every month, just one every few months... Though I only kept selling cars because I was bored of them and made a little money in between..

Though i'm keeping this one for a while, i've been after a GT TDI 110 for ages now because I couldn't afford the 115 or 130, then this little baby came along and I threw everything at it, sold my current Golf mega cheap to get rid of it, cleared the bank and now I have £5 to my name and I still have to tax it (£112.75 for 6 months)

So, just brought it home, got mum to drive it since I don't have insurance, looked sweet, can't wait till I get it on the road (Have to wait about a week because the plates are being changed, thus I have no logbook and can't tax the bastard!)
Quote from jibber :What the hell... don't wish for such things.

I didn't say I wish somebody get hurt or that other people shall loose anything because of him. I'm just saying if it was really true what he said I would like to see pictures again, if he - let's say: parked it in a ditch.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :"Look at me! I'm jealous!" Oh yes you are, it's more than obvious.

This thread is for your car(s), so what the fck?
If you got a car like that as a surprise I'm quite sure you would post it in here too.

Even now with hardly a year of driving routine I wouldn't want to own such a dumb ship. It's too big for parking, it's too big in every possible way. I mean, driving that at his age... doesn't that make you feel uncomfortable, too when you think about: "How would it be to own that thing" ?

Don't tell me you would want to keep that thing to start driving at the age of 18.
Quote from 5tag :I didn't say I wish somebody get hurt or that other people shall loose anything because of him. I'm just saying if it was really true what he said I would like to see pictures again, if he - let's say: parked it in a ditch.

Even now with hardly a year of driving routine I wouldn't want to own such a dumb ship. It's too big for parking, it's too big in every possible way. I mean, driving that at his age... doesn't that make you feel uncomfortable, too when you think about: "How would it be to own that thing" ?

Don't tell me you would want to keep that thing to start driving at the age of 18.

"Too big"? for perhaps the first week, yes.. but after that it'd be fine.

Would I keep it? Probably not (rather something slightly more sporting, i.e. an older S-class AMG), but theres something incredibly relaxing about driving a luxo-barge.
Quote from Jakg :"Too big"? for perhaps the first week, yes.. but after that it'd be fine.

That sounds so wrong to me... me and my mind eh...

On Topic: The Mercedes is nice, whether it's his or not, if I got given it I'd brag about it too, although I'd sell it and buy a smaller cheaper car (if it was my first car)
Rich daddy just gave spoiled rich boy a rich car and you suggest he sell it? All that results in is a ticked off rich daddy who no longer gives spoiled little rich boy little rich boy toys. Not a good idea....
Someone is jealous.... not his fault he was born into a rich family? nor the fact he got given the car...
Quote from Krauklis :PoVo, you're funny, why should I sell it?
Almost forgot - interior pics. I love that sun roof.

im calling real...all the pictures have the same landscape and surroundings from the look of it, hard to tell anything from reflections but everything else seems right...maybe he is wealthy?
Quote from logitekg25 :im calling real...all the pictures have the same landscape and surroundings from the look of it, hard to tell anything from reflections but everything else seems right...maybe he is wealthy?

Having the photos with the same surroundings and landscape does not proof that the car is actually his, lol.
Create Date 2010:08:16 18:17:26+03:00
2 days, 13 hours, 16 minutes, 27 seconds ago

Exif data
sounds legit...pics were taken not long before they were put up
its pretty hard google'ing the car ad finding pictures that all match up when google gives you thousands of pictures..maybe one of his friends has an album like that on fb but idk
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG