The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I would say something but i'm trying to look like i learnt my lesson for atleast a few days.
you ****ing t-t-t-t-tulip
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I would say something but i'm trying to look like i learnt my lesson for atleast a few days.
you ****ing t-t-t-t-tulip

what is that you've learned? how to hide text?
Quote from Agniz :i bet you cant do these things in 0.9l KIA

no you can't because a 0.9l kia doesn't exist.
Pearcy is back!! :lovies3d:

Please send any bets on how long he will be back via PM to me.
Whats the odds of me being banned tomorrow?
bet365 will not even take that one on.
ouch, burned.
ouch, burned
serves me right for not checking i guess.
nobody puts baby in the corner!
Installed Walbro GSS341 fuelpump into the soarer today, funfun.
Quote from dadge :serves me right for not checking i guess.
nobody puts baby in the corner!

well it happens to everyone. Sort of thing you can laugh at your self about. Call it equal now
Dropped a 16v 4age out of a ae82 into my starlet but isnt running propperly just yet will put some pics and videos up soon

Also went for a drive in my mates 1uz toyota cresta farking amazing car so loose holds a decent angle he let me have a drive told me too do a skid seriously was so much fun that 1uzfe puts out a fair amount of power! slapped third so much smoke mean car
makes even more sense if you read it in the style of yoda.
Quote from dadge :makes even more sense if you read it in the style of yoda.

Confused I am.
Quote from R34king :Dropped a 16v 4age out of a ae82 into my starlet but isnt running propperly just yet will put some pics and videos up soon

Also went for a drive in my mates 1uz toyota cresta farking amazing car so loose holds a decent angle he let me have a drive told me too do a skid seriously was so much fun that 1uzfe puts out a fair amount of power! slapped third so much smoke mean car

Which shape of starlet is it, i hope its the old shape one we have over here, they are brilliant motors!

Well, my car is the little 1995 Mk3 Fiesta :P I love it!!

The Subaru, that's my parents. It's an 2004 STI Type UK, tuned by Prodrive. It's running at 325bhp and 367fp Torque. I posted a long time a go in this thread when they had the P1, but they sold it.
Attached images
MK3 1995 Ford Fiesta Quartznoplate.jpg
Subaru.jpg
Subaru2.jpg
Subaru3.jpg
Quote from R34king :Dropped a 16v 4age out of a ae82 into my starlet but isnt running propperly just yet will put some pics and videos up soon

mate used to own a daily 1uzfe cressida, was a fkn awesome daily

http://i35.tinypic.com/501r4i.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/qobtcy.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/29fti00.jpg
Pictures please.
Quote from Fastwalker :You referring to light pollution right?

http://www.europemapofeurope.n ... satellite_nightlights.htm

It's ridiculous... such a waste of tax money.
Even some country roads around here, where like 2 cars pass per night, are fully lighted all night long.

</beer-fueled-musical-mood-post>

The number of lamp posts makes the Belgium motorways very busy to your eyes, even when it's light outside. But I have to admit, you've made some big steps forward regarding road quality the last couple of years! A couple of weeks back I drove for the first time in 6 years in Belgium again and I was already fearing the A26 and A4 when it was about asphalt quality, but most parts had good asphalt! Nice progress!

But in regards of the dense number lamp posts of the Belgium motorways I was happy when I was back on the Dutch A2.
Quote from Snake2 :The Subaru, that's my parents. It's an 2004 STI Type UK, tuned by Prodrive. It's running at 325bhp and 367fp Torque. I posted a long time a go in this thread when they had the P1, but they sold it.

Nice
So today I came home from a party and my father gave me some keys. I took a look and saw a Mercedes-Benz logo on them and asked him "What is this?", he answered "Well, I didn't get you a present on your birthday (my 17th birthday was like few months ago) - this is my present, happy birthday! Lets go take a look."
So when we went to the yard, there it was - a Mercedes-Benz S500. I'm only 17 and I don't have drivers license. I'm super happy and super sad.
Attached images
IMG_4821.jpg
IMG_4822.jpg
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG