The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Damn, "ginho" is now becomming a word to describe a certain group of people.

Oh well, I usually drive a heavy van with steel bumpers, so you just annoy me, but in the case of crash I win. You are guilty of an accident, and I spend insurance money on sweets.

You aren't even funny, and your car makes you drive like a grandma.
I got stance. My truck can go so low the chassis rails are almost dragging on the ground or high enough that I can drive over most stanceworks cars without any issue. Yay for airbags.
Dont think ive posted here before so

Your all so jelly...
Quote from KiRmelius :Oh well, I usually drive a heavy van with steel bumpers, so you just annoy me, but in the case of crash I win. You are guilty of an accident, and I spend insurance money on sweets.

You aren't even funny, and your car makes you drive like a grandma.

I don't see the problem in that. Sure he might be going slower but you see those people, especially old people doing much worse stuff.

Meh, my golf has a low clearance and i can't even break the oil pan when i'm just driving over speedbumps, a bit over the speedlimit
Quote from nikopdr :my golf has a low clearance and i can't even break the oil pan when i'm just driving over speedbumps

lol
Quote from -NightFly- :lol

Yes, in the village I live in, recently has had a new speedbump around the school area, which I think is one of the highest ones in Finland, and it somehow managed to break my older car's front shocks almost completely (I was being careful but it wasn't enough) But it was a 100€ pisstake so I couldn't really bother anyways, I tossed it quite quickly to a scrap yard, all I can do now is just give you a picture of which car was in question, I don't think I have ever showed a shot of it here

the bumpers were just way too high compared to the undercarriage, the structures etc. thingies were like 0,3cm off the ground!
Quote from nikopdr :...bumpers were just way too high...

Uhm, the rocker panels look to be nearly on the ground and from this angle the back appears lower than the front.. was there a fat chick in the trunk, cause nobody's in the back seat.
Quote from Tinytacohead :Uhm, the rocker panels look to be nearly on the ground and from this angle the back appears lower than the front.. was there a fat chick in the trunk, cause nobody's in the back seat.

It sits about even from what i can see.
Those mazdas are cool.

I don't care how low or high your car is, as long as you drive normally and don't cause any troubles. But most of the slammed car drivers are too paranoid to break something and cause danger.
Nope they aren't and the don't.
Quote from G!NhO :It sits about even from what i can see.

Might be the lighting/dirt/rust that's making it appear different to me, (but to everybody but a ginho), it's pretty low just the same.

Quote from nikopdr :...the bumpers were just way too high compared to the undercarriage, the structures etc. thingies were like 0,3cm off the ground!

Also, bumpers aren't there to protect undercairages from speed bumps, suspension is.

Quote from KiRmelius :...But most of the slammed car drivers are too paranoid to break something and cause danger.

Same thing around here. What's ironic is most of the local examples aren't worth worrying about anyways. There're laws in my area for trucks that get jacked up too tall/tires don't fit under fenders etc, should be the same for cars that're too low & whatnot!
Quote from Tinytacohead :Also, bumpers aren't there to protect undercairages from speed bumps, suspension is.

i know, but the stance scene thinks bumpers scraping ground is cool!
Just had my wheels refurbed and some shit painted. I like!

Looks good.
That spoiler!
Nice, they look the same!
While my car was at the bodyshop getting my new bumper sprayed up, I also had a few other things sprayed...

Before:

After:

That i do like!
+1.. usually matching interior parts to exterior seems to come out a little on the tacky side, but not this time!
But shouldn't the piece above your radio be painted also?
Quote from G!NhO :But shouldn't the piece above your radio be painted also?

It could do, but the OE finish is some of it silver, and some if it black (the stereo surround and AC panel are black from the factory).

I like the "highlight" approach.
Quote from Jakg :..I like the "highlight" approach.

Same here, that seems to be when it gets tacky, when people go overboard with it.. (to me anyways)
That blue does look good though

Just a serious question. Do you have a menu in your rear view mirror? Looks like buttons on the right side..
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG