The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
i'm looking at some rays volk racing gr-c's for the supra this weekend.
Quote from Klutch :i'm looking at some rays volk racing gr-c's for the supra this weekend.

ugly wheels.. but hey, so are you
Quote from Klutch :i'm looking at some rays volk racing gr-c's for the supra this weekend.

Seriously??

Quote from e2mustang :are those real schnitzers or replicas?

Well, they have the AC Schnitzer made in Germany stamp on it, but I don't really know...
Real cheap then
Quote from G!NhO :Seriously??

Fairly light jap wheels, that are wider, and that are cheap, Whats not to like?
(And besides, have you seen my current wheels? ANYTHING is better than them.

From

To Something like this

Looks like an improvement to me.
Can hardly tell what the rims look like in the "now" pic, though from what you can see.. they look about on-par with them. Factory might look better IMO - would have to see all three together.
Okay, mine are Artec's. RH's have the stepped lip. Enough time now to refurbish them. And i'll order wider lips for the 8J's

I've got 3 8J's and 3 10J's lol. So I need to find 2 more and I have 2 sets. Juhuu

@scrabby, still great wheels

Quote from Klutch :Fairly light jap wheels, that are wider, and that are cheap, Whats not to like?
(And besides, have you seen my current wheels? ANYTHING is better than them.

From

To Something like this

Looks like an improvement to me.

Does look better indeed.

My car came with wheels on it.
without the centercaps it might be ok on the car
Federal SS595, how do they drive on the road?

I've only drifted them for 10 mins (they where gone after that)
As wheels go, im still loving my RC041's, i guess they are pretty standard to an E36 but i like them

Haven't driven on them yet as i need new wheelnuts

through one of the rears on just to get an idea of how it'll look, for $300 with brand new federal 595's, im happy with the outcome.

Quote from danthebangerboy :As wheels go, im still loving my RC041's, i guess they are pretty standard to an E36 but i like them

Style 5's are the best, or RS's
i think i have those federals too,not too sure about the numbers on it but it looks exactly like that,and for me they are pretty good for less than 500 $ a set,rain wasnt a problem either
I think my next car is going to be a facelift E46 330d - not sure on coupe vs saloon vs estate.

Opinions?
Quote from Jakg :I think my next car is going to be a facelift E46 330d - not sure on coupe vs saloon vs estate.

Opinions?

I would go for a coupe if you don't need space. I got myself a touring and I love it (20d though).
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I would go for a coupe if you don't need space. I got myself a touring and I love it (20d though).

I dont need the space, but it could come in handy. The only problem is coupe's are several £k more than than the other models.
i have only driven an e46 around a parking lot (in other words i know nothing about the car), but i would recommend getting a sedan. more room, more versatility, happier passengers, more space, slightly longer. seems like a win for me. this will convince you:

doesn't get too much better than that, especially for nearly oem looking.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG