The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I think it should be standard on every 6inline
Quote from G!NhO :I think it should be standard on every 6inline

I hope you'll never work for BMW. Who wants loud as **** cars, lowered to the ground?

j/k
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I hope you'll never work for BMW. Who wants loud as **** cars, lowered to the ground?

j/k

Lol was a joke, but yeah i want that

Quote from kars19 :

*nice POV btw

Because i dont race and i always use the engine to brake, to preserve my brake pads ;p

And thanks i loved it too, top corner of the rear passenger window
Quote from Scrabby :to maintain some kind of back pressure.

...pretty neat.

"stupid air, stay in my engine"
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I hope you'll never work for BMW. Who wants loud as **** cars, lowered to the ground?

j/k

Homeless:
My mistake was discussed ages ago...
first pictures taken of my car

wheres a photo of the rim that you broke?
I really hope those amps are screwed down... and you might want to do something with those cables, specifically the power cable that looks like it's under tension!

Otherwise - looks good
Nice ! Now drop it
Picture is fake!

It's a manual
Just throw in a couple LED's and you are set!
Quote from G!NhO :Lol was a joke, but yeah i want that

Because i dont race and i always use the engine to brake, to preserve my brake pads ;p

You also used your clutch and gearbox synchronization for braking.
Quote from 5tag :You also used your clutch and gearbox synchronization for braking.

Yes but you get the point.
Quote from G!NhO :

Slipping the clutch on downshifts might slow the car down and save on brakes but.... The clutch is far harder and more expensive to change than brakes But hey, it's your car and your money.
That's why he bought the Jetta. No speed at all so no brakes required :P
Quote from G!NhO :Nice ! Now drop it

Come on, stop that crap. Will you say "drop it" and "needs more low" at every single pic?
Quote from logitekg25 :http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/tortoracer/DSCF0174.jpg

the girls you pick up in dark street corners and transport out into the woods sure will appreciate all the work you put into making the audio in your boot as good as humanly possible
Quote from logitekg25 :first pictures taken of my car

Neat car, but please sort out your wiring for the subs and amps. Theres not much worse than messy wiring!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Neat car, but please sort out your wiring for the subs and amps. Theres not much worse than messy wiring!

yop
Quote from el pibe :wheres a photo of the rim that you broke?

scratched*

nice try mate
Quote from Jakg :I really hope those amps are screwed down... and you might want to do something with those cables, specifically the power cable that looks like it's under tension!

Otherwise - looks good

they are as best as they can be to that. they do not move around under braking or cornering (or acceleration), and they only look crooked in the picture, they are not actually.

about the cables being under pressure, i did lift them to clear the RCA cables to avoid an even stronger whine from cables running by them (look at last piece of post for info on that). Inside the battery compartment there is about 1.5 feet of extra positive cable, and negative has plenty of slack, but not enough to roll up.
Quote from G!NhO :Nice ! Now drop it

instead of putting a ton of money into this (or at least non-reversible stuff), i am going to keep it for a few years, then sell it and try to find a 540i/6 and keep that for making it 'mine.'
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :how much did your father pay for it?

I payed $4400 including all the taxes and what not.

Quote :lolol, didn't come as surprise

it really is only a scratch, Patricio is a liar

Quote from Shotglass :the girls you pick up in dark street corners and transport out into the woods sure will appreciate all the work you put into making the audio in your boot as good as humanly possible

yeah, thats what i plan on doing...but in all seriousness it hits those low notes perfectly, and my full range speakers are crisp as anything. no regrets.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Neat car, but please sort out your wiring for the subs and amps. Theres not much worse than messy wiring!

It is the most difficult thing when every wire is about 3-5 inches different legnth, not enough to wrap up extra, and too much to 'make work'.

in person it must not be too bad because everyone i ask says it looks 'professional' whatever that means..before i do that, there are a few places the RCA cables are running too close to wires with alot of power through them making a faint whine that goes away when i wiggle it in a few places. fine tuning then making it pretty..
Quote from skstibi :Slipping the clutch on downshifts might slow the car down and save on brakes but.... The clutch is far harder and more expensive to change than brakes But hey, it's your car and your money.

Whole clutch assembly was changed few months before that, was actually already needed when i first bought the car.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Come on, stop that crap. Will you say "drop it" and "needs more low" at every single pic?

Haha! Why so serious?

@scrabby true! I love cruising and i bet i will never get a speeding ticket in this.
Quote from G!NhO :
Haha! Why so serious?

Because it's annoying to read that everytime someone posts his car that's not lowered to the ground. That's why.
Moar lowz!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG