The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I agree toki needz moar lowz
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Because it's annoying to read that everytime someone posts his car that's not lowered to the ground. That's why.

You have to understand that Ginho is still compensating for the trauma caused by his offroad BMW (and probably for a few other things as well).
Oh you again, and yeah you are so totally right mr. Almighty know it al.
I think that post of yours needs moar lowz!
Nope you can see that is sarcasm, i just thought that would be a good way not to start a new discussion
Quote from jibber :I think that post of yours needs moar lowz!

The quality of his posts are low enough.
Quote from G!NhO :Nope you can see that is sarcasm, i just thought that would be a good way not to start a new discussion

Nah, come on... the discussions with you are always good entertainment.
ginhuuu, I think your jetta needs to be lower, it looks like a offroader atm.
Pine tree air freshener yay!
Quote from bmwe30m3 :ginhuuu, I think your jetta needs to be lower, it looks like a offroader atm.

You are right, could drop another 30 cm first i have to buy new headlight fluid
I was thinking about something like this:
Wouldn't hit the ground either, since you only drive on silk.
Quote from logitekg25 :in person it must not be too bad because everyone i ask says it looks 'professional' whatever that means..

Please don't take this the wrong way, but anyone who says that looks "professional" has obviously never seen a professional install...

Are those amps even screwed down...?

(I know you said "they don't move" but thats not quite the same...)
LMFAO! The Jetta looks hilarious!

On topic...I fitted the new alternator back on to the Honda, and all is well. There was a small panic when trying to disable the SRS airbag light. The scanner said the seat airbags and control module had failed, which instantly meant I crapped my pants as they are expensive...turns out I didn't plug the seats back in properly! Lucky escape. Only problem now is that space on my driveway is tight, due to my Dad being lazy and leaving his van here so now my Honda is blocked in by the van and my other car. :/
Quote from Jakg :I really hope those amps are screwed down... and you might want to do something with those cables, specifically the power cable that looks like it's under tension!

Otherwise - looks good

Looks are vitally important, nobody will notice that it sounds like shit.
Bitches don't care about sound quality, show them the subwoofers and amps, bitches love subwoofers and amps.
Also, lower your bimmer logitek, bitches love when the bottom scrapes ground with sparks flying.
Quote from Jakg :Please don't take this the wrong way, but anyone who says that looks "professional" has obviously never seen a professional install...

Are those amps even screwed down...?

(I know you said "they don't move" but thats not quite the same...)

This. Why you don't place the amps behind the subs? Why they has to be there so you can't fit anything else in the boot? Like the man asked, are those amps screwed down?
If not, then I can't wait to hear news from you that the amps flew like hell in the boot while taking few turns and eventually the power cords found themselves short circuiting and welding all over your boot.
Too bad none of the bitches like bmwe30m3
Quote from G!NhO :Too bad none of the bitches like bmwe30m3

I'm a bitch, but I still like him...I also have a penis. DURRR HURR.
Quote from logitekg25 :in person it must not be too bad because everyone i ask says it looks 'professional' whatever that means..before i do that, there are a few places the RCA cables are running too close to wires with alot of power through them making a faint whine that goes away when i wiggle it in a few places. fine tuning then making it pretty..

it looks far from professional...

there's no wire organization outside of an abundance of zipties...

if an accident were to happen that thin piece your amps are sitting on won't hold the force and everything in your truck will be a jumbled mess...not to mention your trunk is useless now with those amps sprawled out...good use of space, lol.

did you secure your boxes or are they just resting in there?

you didn't even trim your speaker wire so it's the correct length...it's an eyesore to see the excess zipped in loops...

do yourself a favor, take a weekend, and re-do it correctly...because you'd win no prizes for that mess...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I'm a bitch, but I still like him...I also have a penis. DURRR HURR.

Bitches as in females, they do not like him i suppose.
Günther-!NhO, sorry that i'm not as awesome as you, I can't get bitches like you.
See, my daddy doesen't pay for the bitches like your's does.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Günther-!NhO, sorry that i'm not as awesome as you, I can't get bitches like you.
See, my daddy doesen't pay for the bitches like your's does.

Haha so funny. lol

Jelly cause you can't get girlfriend?

@scrabby, not loud enough
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG