The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from 5tag :1st: Isn't yours

2nd: Isn't yours

3rd: Isn't even a car + I don't buy you can go 43.4 mph on a mountain bike because the fastest I can think of I have been downhill was ~50 km/h which is roughly 30 mph.

Why so serious?
I don't doubt these numbers but for me it was impossible to go any faster just because of the air resistance.

Plus I don't believe they will find out your post adress if you get a ticket on a bike. :P
-
(dadge) DELETED by dadge : meh. no point. it's too late lol
Quote from 5tag :I don't doubt these numbers but for me it was impossible to go any faster just because of the air resistance.

Plus I don't believe they will find out your post adress if you get a ticket on a bike. :P

not even if your address is printed on ID?
I'll be on a road course school/track day with my car in Englishtown on May 8th !
Anyone coming? would be cool to meet somebody from here its $225 for 8 hours. Any info u need is here: http://www.etownraceway.com/road_course.aspx

my subaru
here's my baby

You can afford that but not an S2 license! tut tut ps shame about the front corner
Cherry Blossom Red badge ftw.
I really hope I'm wrong but I smell bullshit.
Quote from 5tag :

3rd: Isn't even a car + I don't buy you can go 43.4 mph on a mountain bike because the fastest I can think of I have been downhill was ~50 km/h which is roughly 30 mph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ75k4reyts check out from 4:20

with some smooth downhill road i think its quite possible...the thing i doubt is that its possible with the particular bike and staying alive at the end.....

Sorry for off topic

Slapped some stripes on it
Quote from [UKR] Race King :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ75k4reyts check out from 4:20

with some smooth downhill road i think its quite possible...the thing i doubt is that its possible with the particular bike and staying alive at the end.....

Sorry for off topic

Well...

Quote from YouTube :
"Dieses Video enthält Content von UMG. Es ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar. Das tut uns leid."

... which translates to: "This video contains material of UMG. It is not available in your country. We are sorry."
sure u can go fast with mountain bike. when i lived in hungary we used to follow really really close buses that go outside the city. mind u,im talking about 10 inches close.the fastet we went was 65 kmh ! the bike was 21 speed and our feet were moving so fast u couldnt even see it lol i loved danger back than,now im too old for that :P
Quote from 5tag :1st: Isn't yours

2nd: Isn't yours

I've done well over 40mph on a mountainbike, downhill. All it takes is balls and a steep hill. Don't forget to bring a mountainbike either.

Ontopic: I'm still searching for a good car..
subaru
yeah its not the fact i cant afford a s2 licence its just i dont have the need for it at the min i want a wheel first and a new computer but probibly wont bother i dont get time for it at the min. the subaru is my passion. yeah the front corner is bad the person i bought it off gave it a bump but im getting it sorted. lovely car though great to drive.
Quote from dadge :I really hope I'm wrong but I smell bullshit.

Really? GC8 Imprezas in that condition are cheap as chips to buy nowadays, so why is it so hard to believe?
Quote from hrtburnout :I've done well over 40mph on a mountainbike, downhill. All it takes is balls and a steep hill. Don't forget to bring a mountainbike either.

Ontopic: I'm still searching for a good car..

I did 31mph downhill once when I was about 12 on whatever crappy second hand bike (well, second hand for my older brother, then third hand when it was handed down to me) I had at the time. Given the right incentive and a half decent bike (i.e. one with straight wheels) I reckon 40 wouldn't be too hard.

Doing that on the flat though... not for me!!!
Quote from dadge :I really hope I'm wrong but I smell bullshit.

Not the only one. Especially when it's a P1 look alike. They go for alot of money.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Really? GC8 Imprezas in that condition are cheap as chips to buy nowadays, so why is it so hard to believe?

they are cheap to be fair but im sure the insurance is a c*** regardless ( the only thing stopping me owning one or an evo or other 4wd saloon for that matter, apart from say a dahatsu sirion or simular, but im just a tad bit too tall for them. )

lovely motor when not barryboy'd !
Quote from 5tag :I don't buy you can go 43.4 mph on a mountain bike because the fastest I can think of I have been downhill was ~50 km/h which is roughly 30 mph.

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean others can't.

I've reached about 60.something kp/h downhill on mine, which is about 38 mph or so.
Stfu about bicycles already. This thread is about modes of transportation for people who don't live in cardboard boxes.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Really? GC8 Imprezas in that condition are cheap as chips to buy nowadays, so why is it so hard to believe?

he's only 20 years old. this will be his 8th car... similar has happened already. remember the guy who claimed he'd done up a ford sierra XR4x4?
Quote from dadge :he's only 20 years old. this will be his 8th car... similar has happened already. remember the guy who claimed he'd done up a ford sierra XR4x4?

you mean 91mason91?
no, there was a guy who "had" a restore project on the go. it went really well. the only problem was that it wasn't his car. he got the pics from another forum. he was found out and was made a compete fool of by the guy who actually owned the car. i'm surprised you missed such a gem. it happen on this forum.
EDIT: yea i mean 91mason91. my bad.
Quote from dadge :he's only 20 years old. this will be his 8th car...

Thats perfectly achievable if the person is a hard and dedicated worker.

My best friend has owned upwards of 10 cars and hes only 21, half of them being daily runabouts, other half being performance cars (MK2 Supra, MK3 Supra, SA22C, FC3S) To name some...
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG