The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Currently have this...

Not the actual car but its the same colour and its a very late one (J-reg), ex police panda car.

Or rather its currently sitting in the garage uninsured for ****s sake. :chair:
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :
Also, who was the idiot who called his Impreza a P1 lookalike?! They didn't even do P1's in silver dammit!

I did, just because P1 were only manufactured in 555 Blue Mica, doesn't mean they can't be resprayed... and the 22b is always second best to P1, that's why people buy the 22b, it's for people who wish it was a P1.

Also, on P1's, I used to work with a guy that had one. They're really not that special.
Im an 18 year old college student, lack any sort of decent money and like so many others my age, I wanted a small, nippy car to f*ck about in. Im guessing you can all imagine whats coming next...

You had me thinking "not another red Miata". This was .. a suprise.
Are those triumph's RWD?
Quote from Equinox :Im an 18 year old college student, lack any sort of decent money and like so many others my age, I wanted a small, nippy car to f*ck about in. Im guessing you can all imagine whats coming next...

You didn't post it with a tin of beans in or around your car, so we will have to assume it's not yours.
Quote from BlueFlame :I did, just because P1 were only manufactured in 555 Blue Mica, doesn't mean they can't be resprayed... and the 22b is always second best to P1, that's why people buy the 22b, it's for people who wish it was a P1.

Also, on P1's, I used to work with a guy that had one. They're really not that special.

Wait wait, people who buy a 22B wish it was a P1? WTF?! The 22B is considered the ultimate GC8 Impreza to ever be released, so why on earth would someone with a 22B want the less impressive P1??

Also, they didn't do P1's/22B's in the saloon shape, and they didn't come with the front bumper shown on the silver one, so I still cannot justify you calling it a P1 lookalike.

Do you even know anything about Subarus??
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Wait wait, people who buy a 22B wish it was a P1? WTF?! The 22B is considered the ultimate GC8 Impreza to ever be released, so why on earth would someone with a 22B want the less impressive P1??

Also, they didn't do P1's/22B's in the saloon shape, and they didn't come with the front bumper shown on the silver one, so I still cannot justify you calling it a P1 lookalike.

Do you even know anything about Subarus??

I think you sat on a rough stone there buddy, I said it light heartedly. There's plent of people out there desperate for something they can say to people is a P1. 22b is the closest you'll get to it AFAIK. But I wasn't saying the car posted previously looked like a P1 anyway. So why did you suggest that I did?
Quote from BlueFlame :Not the only one. Especially when it's a P1 look alike. They go for alot of money.

Sounds to me like you called his car a P1 lookalike.

I still don't understand what you are saying though. A 22B is the closest you will get to a P1? Riiiiight...Even though 22B's Bodyshells are nothing like ordinary GC8's, due to them having wider arches, undershell reinforceing etc. etc.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Sounds to me like you called his car a P1 lookalike.

I still don't understand what you are saying though. A 22B is the closest you will get to a P1? Riiiiight...Even though 22B's Bodyshells are nothing like ordinary GC8's, due to them having wider arches, undershell reinforceing etc. etc.

Yea, because a 22b can't be modded. That's unthinkable. You can easily modify a 22b to look like a P1, and it's been done before. It's no wonder you are sure I said something I didn't, because you can't even seem to think out of the tunnel you live in.
p1 was an impreza tuned by prodrive (tuning division of Subaru) the 22b was released by Subaru to celebrate winning the wrc. the 22b has wider arches and is considered to be the most desirable model of all the impreza range. the p1 was released to satisfy customers wanted 22d performance but were too late to purchase the much loved 22b.
similar to when Richard Burns won the wrc, subaru released the RB5

as you can see, the celebration editions are much better lookers than the prodrive imprezas. the main difference in the RB5 and the 22b is that the 22b has 2 doors and a wider body. i like most impreza models. except the bug eye edition and the new shape "astra".
I like that RB5 actually.
Quote from BlueFlame : You can easily modify a 22b to look like a P1, and it's been done before.

Yeah, it's really easy to cut off the wider arches, move the hubs inwards to reduce the (widened from the factory) wheel position and multiple other changes.

Also, post proof showing where people have made there £50k 22B look like a £10k (at the most!) P1 please, because I don't believe you.

Idiot.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Yeah, it's really easy to cut off the wider arches, move the hubs inwards to reduce the (widened from the factory) wheel position and multiple other changes.

Also, post proof showing where people have made there £50k 22B look like a £10k (at the most!) P1 please, because I don't believe you.

Idiot.

ATEOTD Imprezas are for fags.

Only good Subaru is the Legacy. Give me a B4 Blitzen any day.
nuh-uh. lol
Golf TDI trumps all of you.

I'll get my coat now...
Still waiting for the lowering springs... Also ricewheels. Fixed&Repainted, put them on yesterday and IMHO they look quite brilliant.(in b4 ricer)
Attached images
Kuva003.jpg
You should have saved your money for bodywork, but then you would have been the first honda owner to ever do that
Quote from nikopdr :Still waiting for the lowering springs... Also ricewheels. Fixed&Repainted, put them on yesterday and IMHO they look quite brilliant.(in b4 ricer)

it's like going into the dentist for a check up and he tells you that your teeth a fine, but your gums are ****ed.
your car needs quite a bit of TLC bud.
Quote from dadge :it's like going into the dentist for a check up and he tells you that your teeth a fine, but your gums are ****ed.
your car needs quite a bit of TLC bud.

yeah, i know this. i plan to fix the small dents and repaint the car. but anyways, i had to change to summer tires anyway.
All the car needs is a K20A and one of these stickers:

Drive it until it works no more!
Quote from 91mason91 :You had me thinking "not another red Miata". This was .. a suprise.

I think everyone I know, and the majority I dont, are suprised when I turn up!

Quote from doyal :Are those triumph's RWD?

Sadly, no. I wanted an old Dolomite but, these things are cheap as chips!

Quote from BlueFlame :You didn't post it with a tin of beans in or around your car, so we will have to assume it's not yours.

Obligatory tin of beans + "Yes its mine" sign can and will be delivered if neccessary
Quote from Equinox :Obligatory tin of beans + "Yes its mine" sign can and will be delivered if neccessary

I don't believe anyone would be mental enough to buy one of them, I require proof in the from of beans.
Quote from Equinox :
Sadly, no. I wanted an old Dolomite but, these things are cheap as chips!

Dolomite's are win. Something I'd love to own, however as time goes on, less and less likely, both due to condition of the cars, and moving forward in life..

A motorbike engined Hillman Imp aswell....... Infact.. the list is huge.. must stop looking at the pistonheads classifieds!

Cheers,

Doyal
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG