The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Leysin American School in Switzerland. I spent the best school term of my life there.
Quote from Highsider9 :Got it for the 360

Or maybe you chose the awkward option on purpose to give you a reason to drive that beast
that is awesome, almost as 80's as a delorean and a leisure suit.
The 850 caught my eye first <3
Except it's a Supra mk3
Quote from proa2414 :Except it's a Supra mk3

But theres a Mk2 MR2 further in the background :P
There is one MR2 mk1 and shitload of another objects in background.

But yea, I really like old Toyotas. MR2 is quite cool to drive too. Have you improved your car's peformance ?
yes, it's got a few goodies in it. nothing that doesn't improve performance. Not even a working stereo.
Quote from senn :It's a jza70 supra, and it's auto. :P

It's great because the timing of that picture and the expressions within co-incides almost exactly with reading the sentance.
Had to part with my baby today.

I know I'll be missing it in the months to come, but doesn't change the fact that I need something more practical that I can use throughout the year. Will hopefully have a new car by the end of the week.

That said, I can't leave GT-R's either, must get an R34 some day once they become a bit cheaper.
I have a real soft spot for the R32 GTR, mainly because growing up they were the hero car at bathurst, thumping everything they competed against.

I can understand the practical reason for selling it as owning a performance car is quite expensive if you're driving it regularily, especially with fuel costs going the way they are
Yours looks VERY un-modified from the outside, which is rare nowadays too! Nice.
Offcourse it very un-modified, it's stock
Is nice
Quote from mrodgers :I've never seen a Ford rust. Then again, I've never seen a Ford mechanically sound long enough to worry about rust.

Toyotas rust, Nissans rust, Hondas rust because they are still running mechanically past 100,000 miles....

We used to have a 1990 Ford Taurus. When we got rid of it in late 98 it had some rust on the door sills IIRC. My folks replaced it with a 99 Sable... What a god-awful looking vehicle...

In any case, of the last 2 or 3 years, Fords are definitely the best domestics.
Quote from MAGGOT :
In any case, of the last 2 or 3 years, Fords are definitely the best domestics.

So happy i live in europe
New engine in on the soarer, just went for a drive, feels so much slower =(
Untuned and 14psi boostcut ftl.

Workshop used new loom so we'll have to wire the piggyback back in. Lightweight greddy pulley's etc are now on it, and its a low KM engine, sounds very quiet.

rear swaybar made a big difference in cornering, feels really flat and firm. Now to chuck the front swaybar on and in the next couple of weeks, install the big single..
Brought this home today:

It's an Aztec Fire '99 Lexus IS200 Sport with 6 spd manual. Chose this to be my every day car for summer and winter, feels good so far.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
Quote from Matrixi :Brought this home today:

It's an Aztec Fire '99 Lexus IS200 Sport with 6 spd manual. Chose this to be my every day car for summer and winter, feels good so far.

Good choice
Looks good! BTW, how high is the fuel consumption? Was reading some reviews about it, a time ago, and there were written something like 15l/100 in city driving mode only (IS200 ~150hp).
As per IRC, car looks great Matrixi. What other parts do you need for the 2jz conversion??
Manual box averages around 9-10l/100km which isn't very good for a modern car, but then again the base engine was designed back in 1979 so it's an old warhorse.

It's a lot more fuel efficient than the gtr was atleast, which is good enough for me.
Quote from Matrixi :Manual box averages around 9-10l/100km which isn't very good for a modern car, but then again the base engine was designed back in 1979 so it's an old warhorse.

It's a lot more fuel efficient than the gtr was atleast, which is good enough for me.

The GTR had a reason though, which was awesomeness, the lexus..

Well put it this way, the average MPG for the 2.0 is 29mpg, the 3.0 is 26...
Sure, the skyline was awesome, no denying that. It was/is my dream car after all. But it was also the most stressful car to live with as a daily driver that I've owned, since I'm not exactly made out of money and a 22 year old JDM import is practically a ticking timebomb waiting to go off and hit you with a big repair bill.

All I know is, I'm relaxed (and cool, thanks to working aircon which is a first for me) while driving the IS. It's a nice change.
Quote from Agniz :Looks good! BTW, how high is the fuel consumption? Was reading some reviews about it, a time ago, and there were written something like 15l/100 in city driving mode only (IS200 ~150hp).

Would be a brilliant RWD car for me if only it didn't so damn much petrol... or even if there was a nice diesel there!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG