The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from jibber :If it makes you any happier, your bigger brother (944 turbo) did keep up/beat quite a few nice cars when it was still in my hands... 348tb, s2000, imprezas, 911's, etc. A little A4 would have been the equivalent of a light afternoon snack inbetween those "meals"...

PS: @ghino: Hello kitty pillow is a nice touch.

Oh damn i hoped nobody would see that! It is from my gf.
Quote from KiRmelius :What kind of engine does it have?

a very pumped Silvertop engine inside that runs with about 0.7-1.2 bars, all depending on outside temp.

But the engine is not healthy to say the least. it was clocked on the Dyno to 345bhp but that was on 1.6 bar just for de lulz!

but no, people get surprised when they pull up on the side of my very sleepish looking Corolla.
Quote from BlueFlame :You don't need 1000hp for it to be a sleeper.

I guess the reason why we have different opinions about the Audi is just a matter of what kind of performance we might want from a car called sleeper. I happen to know that many stock Audis have a, might I say, decent performance, so just under 8 seconds from 0 to 100 (or 62) isn't sleeper in my mind. I guess it's a little on the sleeperish side tho, it has a performance what would be really enjoyable for a daily driver.

I guess I might have even thought different some time ago but after owning and driving a much faster car (a sleeper type of car actually) it has changed my expectations for performance.
i has 350bph on 0.0 bar, lulz!
I have 90hp in my NA 0.0bar non turbo-boosted all motor Jetta.
There's a jetta near us, dropped on it's arse, not as clean as yours though. I'll see if i can sneak a few pics
i assembled my back seat/rear deck and vanity lights and it fixed my brakelight issue.

make any sense? would it be connected at all to the rear lights?

Quote from DejaVu :There's a jetta near us, dropped on it's arse, not as clean as yours though. I'll see if i can sneak a few pics

Looking forward to it
Quote from Dennis93 :a very pumped Silvertop engine inside that runs with about 0.7-1.2 bars, all depending on outside temp.

But the engine is not healthy to say the least. it was clocked on the Dyno to 345bhp but that was on 1.6 bar just for de lulz!

but no, people get surprised when they pull up on the side of my very sleepish looking Corolla.

Jesus... You must be burning one front wheel all the time! My corolla has a terribly knocking 2e-e inside it. It had 74hp when new, not sure how much is left, and how much longer will it suffer. Still interesting to drive, as shock absorbers are completely dead. Feels like a rollercoaster lol.

I've always wanted to take a crappy car and put a turbo in it, and shut the wastegate completely, just to see what happens. But maybe something RWD. Probably a Lada, as their engines cost next to nothing over here.
Quote from pb32000 :Just traded my very sensible Golf GTTDI in for a lot less sensible and hopefully more exciting Nissan 350Z. Pics to follow!

Nice Sensible is no fun
I would of stayed with the Golf.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I would of stayed with the Golf.

Whyyyy?

Squeaky-clean dealership shot...

Because 350Z is boring....
yeah...fwd hatchback is MUCH more fun than a well setup rwd car.
Think of it that way:
Golf is closer to scirocco then a 350Z.
My point still stands?
Since when is the 350Z boring? I love how they sound
Yeah the Golf and Scirocco are both still uninteresting

Didn't like any of the BMWs I could get for the same money. I wanted something with 2 seats, a few toys, and realistic to fund. Test drove a couple of S2000s but the insurance is killer (I'm 24 with only 2 years NCB). Z4s and Boxsters are too expensive, MX-5s are too slow etc.

This is a lovely example with reasonable mileage, pre 2006 so not in the £445/year tax bracket (although that does mean it misses out on the slightly newer engine ) and "only" costs £200/year more than the Golf to insure...
Quote from pb32000 :Yeah the Golf and Scirocco are both still uninteresting

Didn't like any of the BMWs I could get for the same money. I wanted something with 2 seats, a few toys, and realistic to fund. Test drove a couple of S2000s but the insurance is killer (I'm 24 with only 2 years NCB). Z4s and Boxsters are too expensive, MX-5s are too slow etc.

This is a lovely example with reasonable mileage, pre 2006 so not in the £445/year tax bracket (although that does mean it misses out on the slightly newer engine ) and "only" costs £200/year more than the Golf to insure...

I was only kidding with the BMW lol..

Nothing wrong with the 350z, defiantly better than the glof.
Quote from pb32000 :Yeah the Golf and Scirocco are both still uninteresting

How much is the Z to insure?
How I see things is that if u get a impractical car, then it has to look good and go fast, which in my opinion the 350z does neither, true, it goes faster then the golf.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG