The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Just taken a few pics (not the best quality because they're taken with my phone camera and the weather's a bit filthy).
Attached images
s40frontright.JPG
s40rear.JPG
s40rearleft.JPG
s40tyre.JPG
Is that the, erm...*whispers* automatic...*ahem*
My grandfather would buy such a car.

:hide:
Quote from The General Lee :Is that the, erm...*whispers* automatic...*ahem*

Hehe, it is. But...when you force it into 1st, put down all the windows and floor the throttle it feels pretty special, I can tell you. The engine just keeps on pulling when you stick it back in auto, it's fantastic. It chirped into wheelspin on the change to 3rd the other night when I turned the DSTC off too, so I wouldn't say it's a grandfather's car by any stretch
My mate has got serious problems with his leg, so he had to sell his M3 and buy an Auto. He bought a Volvo just like that, and he said it's almost as good as him M3.

Nice looking motor though mate
If im not mistaken, the T5 engine is what they use in the focus ST atm? If so, noice engine
Yep, the ST uses the T5 engine.

Quote from djgizmo68 :My beast with new shoes!

Mate of mine used to have a civic, same shape, and same colour, his was a GL though.
Cheers

Yeah, it's the same engine as the Focus ST, I think the exhausts are a bit quieter though.
Quote from e2mustang :nice car
if you add a camshaft,a chip,maybe header,it will rock i think

Well id certainly hope he has a camshaft or that thing isnt going anywhere!

http://i210.photobucket.com/al ... b294/fpvgtwa/DSC00110.jpg " alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />

2006 BF Mark 2 Ford Falcon XR6
Quote from robt :Well id certainly hope he has a camshaft or that thing isnt going anywhere!

aiight than ill point it out for you,an updated camshaft "tune"
i think you mean uprated its fun being annoying and picky
Your cars looking lovely R3DMAN
Quote from robt :i think you mean uprated its fun being annoying and picky

i mean higher degree upgraded camshaft
i think u mean higher lift or longer duriation, as higher degrees arent really possible
Shutup about the damn camshaft fgs!
heres mine, Citroen C4 vtr+
Attached images
27022008189.jpg
27022008190.jpg
Quote from Luke.S :Has it ever turned into a robot?

You have way to much imagination, or you just watch to many commercials
Here's mine - doin' some repairs after a collision 2 months ago. I hope I can put it back together!! Never done anything other than change the tire before, lol. Need to replace the turn signal indicator lens/assembly - replace or hammer out the left fender, and later the driver's side mirror (which is taped up.) Maybe one day I'll repaint the bumper too.
Attached images
Image139.jpg
Image140.jpg
Funny shape for a Mustang
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG