The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
-
(e2mustang) DELETED by e2mustang
Low front high rear thats how bmw's are made.u know why?
"face down,ass up thats the way we like to ****"

scrabby: why blocking the vanos is good? U will loose lot of power,and it have to be locked in one of the two positions.or is there something else to those gears?
On high rpm's, vanos has no use anyway. It's just for low rpm.
The adjustable ones are for the US engines and if you use standalone management etc.. Mine will just be locked into one position.
Allot of race cars with M-engines are build without the VANOS. It's just another thing that could break...
There is a cheap version for that for a short time.unplug vanos solenoid XD
Nah, if we're gonna do it, we do it right from the first time
Dafuq!
Just got a message on facebook from the guy where I bought the engine from saying:

"Hi mate,
I've done some soldering on the vanos before you bought it, I guess it now broke so you might want to check that."

Thanks for telling me NOW
Well you live in Belgium; go to his place, kill him, drag him to a field, and bury him.
First I need to tuck him away in my basement for 15 years
Quote from Scrabby :First I need to tuck him away in my basement for 15 years

Isn't that Germany?
Also, but they stole it from us.
Quote from Scrabby :First I need to tuck him away in my basement for 15 years

i thought you only did that if theyre underage
We've upgraded.
my mates car but i was wit him when this hapend.. luckely the ex lighpole hit just the edge of the bumper (white mark)
This just proves that you should never take that last ride before switching to the winter car and that summer tyres and black ice don't match

(crappy phone pics)

he thought reversing into a ditch will repair his bumper?
Its getting colder in here, so I decided to change to winter tires and as I had a set of them on a separate set of steelies, I decided to do it myself. But the bolt on a rear left wheel decided "hell no!" The edges of the bolt head got sliced. Besides, the bolt itself is kind of low and it is set deep into the rim, so no chance to grab it with a proper tool. I've tried hammering on a smaller tool onto it, but no luck.

I guess I'll have to find a welder to weld a screw-nut onto the bolt now, or drill the bolt through. FML
Don't worry Blixt, it looks better now!
Welding didn't work.
Drilled the bolt through, so it had 1-2 mm of sidewall left, hammered on a smaller key, turned the key and the wheel is free...And then I noticed it had a nail in the tire. Meh, I'll change tires anyway.
Blixt, I can give your friend some lessons in car control

Running on 17" on the front now.
All drifting is over now till next year...

People, who have only radio/cd, start using AUX adapter!
Even stock speakers have much better quality with it.

Just wanted to share easy/cheap advise to possibly have the best quality in a car(yes, also even better quality than aftermarket stereos have).
I have no AUX input, but I want to keep the original Business CD radio. Guess I'll go with something like this.
I was playing music only via AUX in the E34, even a crappy Pioneer radio had AUX input. I don't want to replace the original radio because any other radios would **** up the interior.
Do not want.

#FirstWorldProblems
if you have a phone with Digital Output, like iPhone, that's even better quality that AUX.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I have no AUX input, but I want to keep the original Business CD radio. Guess I'll go with something like this.
I was playing music only via AUX in the E34, even a crappy Pioneer radio had AUX input. I don't want to replace the original radio because any other radios would **** up the interior.
Do not want.

#FirstWorldProblems

if your car is an 03 production than u can buy a kit from bmw for aux that connects into the oe cd player
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG