The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from R3DMAN :just a little update on my car.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/2592/Untitled2.jpg
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/2592/Untitled5.jpg

outside is pretty much finished now..

time to concentrate on the engine.

new inlet manifold, injectors, ported throttle body, 4-1 exhaust manifold, 2.5" exhaust, Stage 2 remap should be good for about 200bhp in a 800kg car

Man ive had so many parts for those broken a couple of VXR's too, if you want it to VXR spec i may have some original seats ive had about 3 sets of speedlines too. Ive got loads of niggly bits for it still lying around so If you need anything PM me and ill see what ive got.
Quote from Luke.S :Has it ever turned into a robot?

nope, its the next one up in the range that does
Quote from Raybrig :nope, its the next one up in the range that does

But it can ice skate? Right?
Quote from sgt.flippy :But it can ice skate? Right?

Reminds me of the Renault commercial, now they have crashing renaults on TV great commercial with their plastic cars...
Quote from Scrabby :Reminds me of the Renault commercial, now they have crashing renaults on TV great commercial with their plastic cars...

That commercial is kinda old already (I saw it a while ago already on the net), but I really like it. I don't like the cars, but I believe the crashes are real and it's great they aren't scared of showing how they cars act when in a crash (and they shouldn't be scared).

Crap cars, but when I crash I'd want to be in one of those (except if the other car is a Hummer, I'll take that one then).
crash commecercial seems fake to me lol
Quote from Raybrig :nope, its the next one up in the range that does

yours is top of the range lol. i checked the citroen site.
Quote from Scrabby :crash commecercial seems fake to me lol

Why? The cars react exactly as they do in the crash test videos? I really can't see why they would fake it either. It's not that hard to do (well, it is hard, but possible and easy for the people into it ).
Couple of new ones from me...Not to sure about the latest addition (see 2nd picture)
Tell me what you think?
Attached images
BMW Boot 5.jpg
BMW Boot 6.jpg
Quote from The General Lee :
Tell me what you think?

Personally, I don't like it, it just seems like you're willy-waving Nice car though
My dick is the size of a Moose? Is that good?

I'm not sure if I like it, trying to get other peoples opinions. I've seen it many times before, on BMW's as well, just not sure if I like it on mine.
Quote from The General Lee :My dick is the size of a Moose? Is that good?

I'm not sure if I like it, trying to get other peoples opinions. I've seen it many times before, on BMW's as well, just not sure if I like it on mine.

If you ever take it round the 'ring then yeah it works, but otherwise...
That is the part, which is helping to swing into the "Take off" field, but I see so many German cars with them on...It's more a German thing, than a "I've been round the 'Ring" type thing...

Could be worse, I could of put a M3 badge on it
Quote from The General Lee :Could be worse, I could of put a M3 badge on it

The amount of times i've seen that done, especially on a 1.6 or 1.8.

A mate of mine slapped Alpina badges on his 320i, atleast it almost had the right sound. Scorpion full system sounded very nice.
sorry mine doesnt ice skate, but it does rollerblade!!
yay, new header and megasquirt ECU came in this week, just need to get a few odds and ends and I'm ready for some more wrenching

and some pics from zandvoort a few weeks ago:

(rear left tire is soft yes)

and last weekend, hunting slow cars:
whats the model of that car in front? oh and here's my 1973 camaro. uhh it has a bumper now

Quote from The General Lee :Couple of new ones from me...Not to sure about the latest addition (see 2nd picture)
Tell me what you think?

TAKE IT OFF!!!! They should only allow you to buy them stickers after you've completed a lap of the nordschleife. So unless youre planning a trip to germany next week, remove it . Ill get one for mine in about 2 years time i hope
Quote from flymike91 :whats the model of that car in front? oh and here's my 1973 camaro. uhh it has a bumper now

I thought it was an alfa

nice car btw, I'm not that into those cars but yours looks pretty nice
i love my 182
Attached images
1(2).jpg
3.jpg
Quote from flymike91 :whats the model of that car in front?

Alfa Romeo 155, predecessor of the 156, predeccessor of the 159.
Hope that clears things up a bit.
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from Fabri91 :Alfa Romeo 155, predecessor of the 156, predeccessor of the 159.
Hope that clears things up a bit.

I guess I was kinda right
took the Xantia offroad
Attached images
ants car in ditch.JPG
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG