The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Ian.H :My ol' tank... needs a tidy up.. but a 3.0L straight 6 (pulls like a train) and comfort aplenty.. even better for being a freebie

Regards,

Ian

haha! Ian I NEVER pictured you as a mercedes man! Although I do love estate cars myself! Brilliantly practical compared to all these modern 'people carriers/SUVs'.

My dad just got a Focus estate and I can't wait to throw my bikes in the back of it! Nowt like a good old tank
Quote from LFSn00b :Blackout, i am not spraying polka dots in my car.

How does orange or black sound?

So predictable

Quote from mrbogeyman :haha! Ian I NEVER pictured you as a mercedes man! Although I do love estate cars myself! Brilliantly practical compared to all these modern 'people carriers/SUVs'.

heh, I'm not normally, usually a Ford man and with something a bit more sporty, but my cousin's ex left Vauxhall just before xmas and got him a new Corsa for half price.. he was selling the Merc to someone at work who managed to get £250 of the £450 asked over 3 months! My cousin got pissed off waiting, thanked him for his deposit and gave me the car

Being an estate though as you say is worth its weight in gold.. especially with a 10 year old but it pulls from 90-120 like my old Orion did from 40-60 while in 3rd gear so can't complain about that.. it's just.. umm.... thirsty but on the plus side, it's a TE so aircon, full leather, self-levelling rear suspension and heated front seats are all nice.. and it's so damn comfortable.. makes my office chair feel like a prison bed

Quote :My dad just got a Focus estate and I can't wait to throw my bikes in the back of it! Nowt like a good old tank

My ol man wants a focus, not sure what model.. but yup, can't beat big ol beasts for practicality etc

Regards,

Ian
Quote from 96 GTS :Finally got pictures up, 2003 Volkswagen GTI VR6. It's stock, and will be for a while, still a blast to drive though

Mum ha one of them quite fast actually i rember being i it with my dad racing an M3 lol M3 got away eventually but wasnt that much difference between them.

PS: get rid of those back seats and stick another engin there, the its a proper golf
Pics or it didn't happen.
It's not because someone has a big fast car, that he can drive it, or he wasn't even trying. I drove away from bmw's, mercedes, jags... But they didn't care
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Mum ha one of them quite fast actually i rember being i it with my dad racing an M3 lol M3 got away eventually but wasnt that much difference between them.

PS: get rid of those back seats and stick another engin there, the its a proper golf

Hanging with an M3 is a bit of a stretch, but I can hang with the Mazda RX-8 and stuff, I might be able to take a US market e36 M3 or something. It is pretty quick though, and it gets a lot better mileage than the tank I used to drive, and it has a 6 speed

Oh, and I'm gonna leave the back seats in, but if I add a turbocharger, then is it a real Golf?
Quote from LFSn00b :Colour suggestions anyone?

spray it that late 80's bright thick white and stick a whale tail on the boot
Quote from mrbogeyman :Bumpage! :bump:

Check out my current company car while i'm here in Texas! I feel like a real American now! I just need to gain more weight and start talking funny!

Take care, the production has ceased and panthers are going to become very rare...
This looked like a good place to post for my first. I drive a 1995 Dodge Avenger (white) 2.5 V-6 auto, a 1996 Dodge Avenger (black) 2.5 V-6 auto, and my fav a 1973 AMC Javelin AMX. It is a factory 401 Z-code (biggest motor amc made). It also has a Torquecommand 727 and a Dana 60 rear with 3.54 gears from the factory. All that makes it one of the fastest muscle cars out of Detroit. Pretty rare I might add 5,047 (or something around there made) but hardly any left. Below is some pics btw don't have one for 96 Venge.
Attached images
73 AMX.JPG
95 Venge.jpg
What will the Javelin do the QM in? Have you found out?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Mum ha one of them quite fast actually i rember being i it with my dad racing an M3 lol M3 got away eventually but wasnt that much difference between them.

PS: get rid of those back seats and stick another engin there, then its a proper golf

impossible..
these are the cars we've got at home (just googled pic, but ill make some later)
BMW 320 TDSTouring: http://www.amserviceonline.it/ ... hotogallery%5Cbmw_s3t.jpg

BMW 1602: http://2cars.cz/files/extra/1602a.jpg
BMW 1602S: just the same as above but just 5 gears instead of 4, so special one

Citroën C15E: http://www.write-on.co.uk/c15-2.jpg (my dad gave it an engine swap: 1.2-->1.4)

VW Golf2 (brother): http://www.speedsociety.de/pic ... il/vote_234_vw_golf_2.jpg (looks allot like that one)

and this will be my first car(or a Toyota AE86 Coupé or a Porsche 944 ):
Toyota MR2: http://www.mr2driver-wolfgangklein.de/DSC07030.JPG (damn he has cool rims)

our very own junkjard
I have never run it but a guy had a similar one running low 13's but it was spinning. It will out run my dad's Trans Am WS6 and it's far from stock. Below is the T/A. It is lowered, got 17's, 3 inch exhaust all the way out, headers, Hypertech chip programmer, head work, etc.. To be honest I don't know all it has done to it. All I know is it's 6-speed and fun to drive. I also posted my dad's 73 Dodge Dart Swinger. It is a full body street car (with bench seats front and back) and it has run 7.02 in the 1/8. I also included my sisters 1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and my little brothers 1978 Pontiac Trans Am. The Mach 1 is a 351 Cleveland auto and the T/A is a 400 4-speed.
Attached images
821045_14_full[1].jpg
821045_15_full[1].jpg
821045_17_full[1].jpg
821045_19_full[1].jpg
Quote from 96 GTS :Finally got pictures up, 2003 Volkswagen GTI VR6. It's stock, and will be for a while, still a blast to drive though

AH, an MK4! Burn it. lol.. It hasen't broken down on you yet, or burst into flames? amazing..
Here is mines

Kia Picanto 1.1 EX

The first photo isn´t mines, but it exactly the same
Attached images
PicaRed.bmp
20-04-06_1300.jpg
25-04-06_1854.jpg
The first picture is also .bmp

Anyway, I gave my BMW a good clean up today and took some pictures...
The clean-ness of the car shows of the body works imperfections, but it is a first car so i am not going to throw silly money at it.
Attached images
Beemer 005small.jpg
Beemer 002small.jpg
Beemer 003small.jpg
Beemer 008small.jpg
The famous molten spoiler BMWs rock.
Quote from illegal :The famous molten spoiler BMWs rock.

I seriously hope you arnt 'dissing' my saggy spoiler Mr. Illigal?

E: No views on either pics so far. So...wtf you talking about
Quote from Roadie :AH, an MK4! Burn it. lol.. It hasen't broken down on you yet, or burst into flames? amazing..

I know it's crazy, but I haven't even seen a check engine light yet
I do have the VR6, by the way, at least it's not a 1.8T, LOL.

Some kid's stock 1.8T did just randomly catch on fire while parked outside a shopping mall a couple weeks ago, so you're not too far off...
I found out someone was selling his Rx-7 down the street on Wednesday so I went over there to check it out. Thursday my parents and I went over and negotiated the price (2300USD, well 2298, its a long story). Thursday night we paid for it, and it was mine! So now all my life savings are gone :P

On the bright side, I got a manual rwd car as my first car, what more could I ask for? The engine is recently rebuilt and the clutch is brand new. I'm planning to replace the internals of the transmission with a Miata's. The transmission probably won't last long since it's pretty old and I'm learning stick with it :P Needs a lot of cosmetic work inside and outside. Just installed a Sony deck we had lying around stripped out the old front speakers and replaced them with working ones. Going to strip the old rear speakers out tomorrow morning. Its just dead weight.

Anyways, pics!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v320/RockyCCS/serenity/

Yah, I named my car Serenity
grr, I guess I'll have to cancel the order on those neon lights, type r stickers (R for rotary?), coffee can exhaust, and the two story gt wing.
Quote from (NOZ)RockyZ :grr, I guess I'll have to cancel the order on those neon lights, type r stickers (R for rotary?), coffee can exhaust, and the two story gt wing.

i see the irony in your post. well, great to hear. i just had to make sure, because somehow nearly all the old nice looking cars gets totally riced up.
Quote from The General Lee :The first picture is also .bmp

Anyway, I gave my BMW a good clean up today and took some pictures...
The clean-ness of the car shows of the body works imperfections, but it is a first car so i am not going to throw silly money at it.

thats a nice bmw needs about
5-10 mm of a drop on the suspention and it will look perfect

Quote from (NOZ)RockyZ :I found out someone was selling his Rx-7 down the street on Wednesday so I went over there to check it out. Thursday my parents and I went over and negotiated the price (2300USD, well 2298, its a long story). Thursday night we paid for it, and it was mine! So now all my life savings are gone :P

On the bright side, I got a manual rwd car as my first car, what more could I ask for? The engine is recently rebuilt and the clutch is brand new. I'm planning to replace the internals of the transmission with a Miata's. The transmission probably won't last long since it's pretty old and I'm learning stick with it :P Needs a lot of cosmetic work inside and outside. Just installed a Sony deck we had lying around stripped out the old front speakers and replaced them with working ones. Going to strip the old rear speakers out tomorrow morning. Its just dead weight.

Anyways, pics!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v320/RockyCCS/serenity/

Yah, I named my car Serenity

nice don't forget that rx-7's engine bay can fit any motor up to v8 so your choice of motors is great
-
(theirishnoob) DELETED by theirishnoob
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG