The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
red makes it go faster
Quote from The General Lee :Very nice Ian - How long have you had her?

Done a little editing tonight, came up with his...

Just over 4 months I think.. £550 (155k on the clock) Other than 2 spots of welding (sill by the o/s seatbelt mount and n/s/f suspension turret) it sailed through the MOT 2 weeks ago which made me pretty happy. Engine purrs even with all the miles on it and will keep pulling up and over the 130 mark

It's had a light front-end shunt at some point in its life (hence the state of the valance and my need for new fog light bits) and I need to remove the wiper arms / washer jets for the headlights as I've taken the pointless little wiper off now. At the time, I was looking for an XJ6 but liking this car more and more to drive and quite like the touring version's looks

Regards,

Ian

EDIT: Had a bit of an edit myself.. not great, but not done it for a while.. cheapest paint available too
Attached images
E30_00.jpg
Quote from Ian.H :Finally got the motor washed by the illegals(tm) and a pic from something other than my crappy phone cam

Will be tarted up where it needs it when I get a couple of free weekends

Regards,

Ian

We had an E30 Touring few years ago. That was Diesel, 2.4 and I really liked it, it wasn't lazy at all! Nice car
Quote from Ian.H :Finally got the motor washed by the illegals(tm) and a pic from something other than my crappy phone cam

Will be tarted up where it needs it when I get a couple of free weekends

Regards,

Ian

I love E30. Looks in good condition at all, except front lower bumper. Keep her in good condition. Best wishes to your E30.
Quote from The General Lee :Very nice Ian - How long have you had her?

Done a little editing tonight, came up with his...

Photoshop the wing

The other forum I visit, fordclub, there is someone with a really nice BMW E30 (I think, I have no clue about those letters). Actually there are two, one is standard, but really nice. The other one is tuned and lowered and stuff, but looks really good, not ricey or something, class tuning.
Lol got u General Lee.
*hides*
600HP?

mine bike

1/16 HP, 21speed 0-30kmh in 7.1 secs , theroretical 0-100kmh in about 25seconds. Top speed ever reached, 64kmh dowhill
And often no or little brakes :P
No picture :P
Zoomy some1 has keyed u're avatar.
i think i didnt post in here already
...crash already fixed...(car loox normal, but theres a new "shot" in drivers door)

not rly my car, but my wife`s...dont have a license except S2 and A1
Attached images
PC160009.JPG
-
(Zachary Zoomy) DELETED by Zachary Zoomy : ooops
Hey you 3-Series guys. What kind of fuel consumption do you get? I'll be looking for a car soon and although I probably don't need anything bigger than a hothatch for my running about, I'd like to have as much info as possible. I was drawn in by the German-built cheapness
Quote from Dajmin :Hey you 3-Series guys. What kind of fuel consumption do you get? I'll be looking for a car soon and although I probably don't need anything bigger than a hothatch for my running about, I'd like to have as much info as possible. I was drawn in by the German-built cheapness

On average, I'm looking at ~20-30mpg (my E30's a 1988 though). Obviously varies.. but normally do 1/4 of a tank (~£10 worth) to and from work daily.. 65 mile round trip, mainly M25 / A41.. also depends greatly on how heavy your right foot is.. I've also blown 1/2 a tank on the same journey a couple of times

Regards,

Ian
On my bigger E34 525i, I can pull an average of 10 to 15 L per 100km. But I guess slipping around in the snow, and maxxing out the heater doesn't help either.
i guess you dont wanna know mine lol my right foot is like 50 kg
but an avarage 3 series,lets say e46 should be around 20-25
(talking about mpg btw)
and i thought my capri had bad mpg!! lol.

EDIT: off to see my capri tomorrow phoned my uncle to check, asked if i can get electric to the car, i was told theres "electric, water, anything u want! cars, guitars, workshops, girls, booze, take your pic" sounds like a good afternoon out!
my first car
Attached images
eskoortiwrc.jpg
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
This is probably the most stupid request you've ever heard but could somebody who owns a Caterham 7 go out and take a head on hi-res picture of their dashboard switches

Im making an LX interior lol
1999 Mustang GTLE/Cobra (GTLE with Cobra drivetrain)

Car in stock form..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CthAg0o6soE
Right after exhaust install, fully modded..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTcpqA3auic

Mac full lenth headers/Mac Off-road X-pipe/Magnaflow Magnapac Cat-back
Ported/Polished Ford Racing Heads & Cams
Trickflow 75mm Throttlebody, Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds
Racing fuel pump, 36lbs/hr Injectors, Burned Custom Chip - Jamex Racing
Lightweight flywheel, Ford Racing Clutch
T56 Tremec 6 Speed with B&M Shifter
Coil over suspension w/ adjustable dampers and height
Stock brakes
31 Spline axles w/ 9" rear end @ 4:10 gears
+ much more, too much to list
Stock wheels, stock exterior

1997 VW GTI VR6
Cold Air intake, 268 cams, MK4 head gasket
FK Silverline Suspension/ Drilled rotors/ 18" Konig Wheels w/ Pirelli P zero nero tires 225/40/ZR18
Otherwise stock;

nisskid's 4dr HCR32 Skyline
The car is a 1989 HCR32 Skyline GTS-t 4 door manual (converted from auto)

Car:
1989 Nissan HCR32
Skyline GTS-t 4 door Type-M

Performance:
RB20DET
T3 RB25 Turbo
Pnumatic Boost Controller
K&N Pod Filter
Front-Mounted Intercooler
Exhaust Control Valve
3" Dump Pipe with gutted cat
3" Custom Catback exhaust with
JunBL muffler and twin Flutes
Bosch 040 fuel pump
Excedy Heavy Duty Button Clutch
Remapped ECU
Power: 183rwkw at 12psi

Handling

Auto Strada Modena 3pce Wheels 17x8.5 and 17x9.5
Volk Racing GT-P Wheels 17x9 +16 all round
Work Wheels 17x9 +38
Volk Racing Wheels 17x9 +38 pair
Whiteline urethane adjustable Camber bushes
Whiteline adjustable 27/24 Sway Bars
ISC Adjustable Caster rods
Steering Spacers
Bilstein Adjustable Shock absorbers
KingSpring sports lows coils
Whiteline rear urethane subframe bushes
Hicas Lock Bar
Alignment: +6 caster, -1.5 R&F camber, R-toe in 2mm

Other
GTR front bar
Autometer semi-sweep electric Oil Pressure
Autometer mechanical Boost/Vaccum Gauge
Turbo Timer
Manual Conversion

Importing Process:
I imported through Prestige Motorsport
Car was bought for 360,000 yen
Brokers Fee $1,100
another $3,000 to get it into the country
$1,400 for compliance
and another roughly $1,000 to get it roadworthy

PICS

VIDS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23WzkTHybJE
Right, been to see my car, when i get this spare pc up nd running properly ill get the pics on. Was washing the car at about 4:40pm, was so cold the water was freezing as i washed it was warm water as well
Right, got the pics on the pc now! Managed to get he engine going again on saturday. Was a nice suprise to see the field had the grass cut.....by the sheep better then a lawnmower thats for sure! changed the voltage regulator, seems the fuel sender is naff so need to do that next time. Suprisingly it hasnt rusted! So thats another good point. my friend decided to hoover the car out, wouldnt let anyone help, (not that i mind, free clean, no work ) Then replaces the rear lights with some tinted lenses. Washed the car, was so cold by 4PM that the water was freezing as it ran off the car not sure how it is now. made the foam spoiler rock solid though heres a few updated pics.
Attached images
DSC00544.JPG
DSC00545.JPG
DSC00548.JPG
DSC00546.JPG
An absolute stunner robt So, is this a restoration project? More info please!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG