The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Keep forgetting how ugly it is..

It's a ford.

But especially a Ford can come around to look very nicely, if the right mods are added to it of course.
We also have a Fiesta like that. The 1.4 TDCi engine is surprisingly good.
Haha sure it is good
DIEsel.
Quote from G!NhO :Haha sure it is good

Could still easily beat the shit out of your 3-speed automatic shiengine, Mr. Low and Shiz.

I did not say it's awesome, it's just good enough for a light car.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Could still easily beat the shit out of your 3-speed automatic shiengine, Mr. Low and Shiz.

I did not say it's awesome, it's just good enough for a light car.

Give up.
Quote from Dennis93 :DIEsel.

Yesterday i went to a german car thing on assen circuit, and at the fun drag races a seat leon tdi was the fastest. :o

Some opponents were, golf vr6turbo, audi s8 v10, tuned audi ttrs and a bmw e30 with a nissan s14 engine 440hp and drag slicks lol.

So i wouldn't say diesel is bad
^ they say if you spam enough in this thread, you unlock brain cells. Keep rape'n dem posts braah
Mazda MX3 V6. I don't own it but I drive it everyday. Really nice to drive, gotta love these Japs from 90s!!

Is the American version btw
Quote from NitroNitrous :Mazda MX3 V6. I don't own it but I drive it everyday. Really nice to drive, gotta love these Japs from 90s!!

This video makes me want one.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Mazda MX3 V6. I don't own it but I drive it everyday. Really nice to drive, gotta love these Japs from 90s!!

Fun cars to drive, my buddy has one that he swapped a motor out of a ford probe gt into... goes like hell.
Quote from hrtburnout :

such a plain car for a bmw....almost like you wouldnt look twice even if you had an insane obsession for bmw's

but i must ask, does even the (appearance wise) base-car bmw conduct an amazing experience behind the wheel? or does it seem like a normal car even to a car person?
If you are into boats and sailing, yes.
Its not special indeed.
Yes, kinda boat like, since it was designed for comfortable driving, but still sticks to the road nicely. It's not a gokart, wasn't even meant to be one. I never get tired after hours of driving, I love it. Driving pleasure, you know.

Logitek, since you own an E39 (iirc) I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I don't think there's _that_ much difference between the two models, though.
That's true, every BMW i've driven feels very nice and decent build.
I got some steelies from the local scrappy since I'm getting new T1-R's for my alloys, so I decided to lower it more and I got some VW centre caps off a mate.

Makes me want banded steelies

Also made a sump guard since the sump is sitting about 2cm off the ground.

As you can see it has been put to good use.
Prepare for flaming because of the VW caps!
Love that guard. Isn't that a UK speed camera sign by any chance?
Mixed thoughts on the motorised conveyance but that sump guard is pure class
Quote from Töki (HUN) :speed camera sign

What would that be for? "Prepare to slow down, we really don't want your money."
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG