The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
as opposed to bug eyes.. yes lol

eyelids were the first things I did to the car, shoot I did those before I even painted the calipers I think.

They just make a far cleaner line down the body than it does stock.

such a sexy car.
what did that mazda ever do to you to deserve such a fate?
sooooo just got a call from my brother
looks like the mighty 1jz let go during a hill run..
his description "it went BANG BANG BANG BANG then died, now car wont even turn over"

2jz time !
Quote from Shotglass :what did that mazda ever do to you to deserve such a fate?

I like it, it's not rice... It is very stylish imo.
My mistake, wasn't a hillrun but was in a national park/twisty country area

Waiting for the towtruck

Had to take off front bumer + Sideskirts to get it on the truck..
Quote from G!NhO :I like it, it's not rice... It is very stylish imo.

According to him, everything what is added to car, and does not affect better performance, is rice. You see that front lip? Putting that thing on, more weight is added to car and performance automatically goes mega-ultra-super-wrong. And the Mazda badge on trunk - some parts of it are shaved off, that probably affect performance as well, because now rear part of car is lighter than it is in mazda's manufacturers calculations, so, again automatically it will negative affect cars controllability or some other shit.
I consider getting this. Someone I know sells this pretty cheap. Brake pads needs to be replaced soon, but it goes forward. Decent, except that it's an AT.
Attached images
IMAG0080.jpg
Quote from Ni-san :I consider getting this. Someone I know sells this pretty cheap. Brake pads needs to be replaced soon, but it goes forward. Decent, except that it's an AT.

That is SO rusty. When it's that bad, it's probably not just the outer body but the chassis..
Also, automatics are no fun, especially with 50 hp. And expensive to repair.
Quote from Ni-san :I consider getting this. Someone I know sells this pretty cheap. Brake pads needs to be replaced soon, but it goes forward. Decent, except that it's an AT.

Yeah that 1 series is a decent buy. Shame you couldn't get a picture without the crappy Micra in the way.

Oh wait. NOOOOO Don't do it. That Micra is no good. Get something more modern. If you want a cheap thing. Kia Picanto
Kia? What the **** is wrong with you? I don't consider that as a reliable car. Stupid cheap-ass junk cars, my underwear has even more quality than all kia's
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Kia? What the **** is wrong with you? I don't consider that as a reliable car. Stupid cheap-ass junk cars, my underwear has even more quality than all kia's

but which one would you like to have an accident in?
no further questions your honour.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Kia? What the **** is wrong with you? I don't consider that as a reliable car. Stupid cheap-ass junk cars, my underwear has even more quality than all kia's

not reliable? tell that to my mum's kia picanto. Almost 40k miles. Mostly school run. Never missed a beat. Only trouble we ever had was something caused the ECU to wig out. Just took it to the dealer. They reset it and it was fine. No rust anywhere on it. And that is after 5 years on british roads. So loads of salt. My mum doesn't really take care of it. (well actually it is more of a fact she keeps it in the garage and keeps running into the ladder.)

To the guy looking. You can get them pretty cheap now a days and the LX comes with Air Con. (Old model. There is also a facelift version) The engines are a 1.1 or a 1.0 and I know from experience the 1.1 can get 50mpg on open roads. We usually get about high 30s to 40ish mpg. But that is school run where we are stuck in traffic for ages.

Oh and as well with the not reliable point. I know it is a different model. But you call 277,000 miles not reliable http://www.kia-forums.com/3g-2 ... -kia-rio5-about-roll.html
Theres a forum dedicated to Kia's? lol
yeah. Supprised me as well. Apparently they are very popular in the US among the tuner scene. A lot of people like to modify them.
The seller consider selling it for 10 000NOK (about 1100 euro) but he offers it to me for 3000NOK (about 370 euro). As my first car I'm just looking for something cheap that goes forward. Unlike a Ferrari, if I crash and ruin the car it isn't such a big deal. I drive almost as bad in a real car as in LFS. (in a real car I haven't drove off the road or crashed yet)

Anyways, this is my dream car. However it's pretty rare.

Quote from Ni-san :The seller consider selling it for 10 000NOK (about 1100 euro) but he offers it to me for 3000NOK (about 370 euro). As my first car I'm just looking for something cheap that goes forward. Unlike a Ferrari, if I crash and ruin the car it isn't such a big deal. I drive almost as bad in a real car as in LFS. (in a real car I haven't drove off the road or crashed yet)

Likelihood you will end up paying more in repairs than you paid for the car. Better to go for something more expensive but more reliable and safer.
Quote from dadge :but which one would you like to have an accident in?
no further questions your honour.

I'd rather die in that nissan micra than any other kia..
Quote from Luke.S :A lot of people like to modify them.

Yeah, they probably drop in engine from lawn mower or chainsaw to do that car more powerful.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I'd rather die in that nissan micra than any other kia..

resulting in an accident in your pants....
Quote from Luke.S :Likelihood you will end up paying more in repairs than you paid for the car. Better to go for something more expensive but more reliable and safer.

Doubtful. Micras are very reliable cars, and cost pennys to run. Even if the Auto Box was to fail, it would not cost a lot to either fit a replacement or rebuild, as they are incredibly basic.

IMO, providing the chassis is pretty rust free and you think the car is good enough for a year or so of driving, then buy it.
Quote from Luke.S :You are the gay

40,000 miles is a nothing figure, that is around 4 years of abuse. My van is currently knocking 104,600 miles, which is low considering the age, and 10,000 of them have been notched in the last 5 months. The only issues being the normal wear and tear you'd expect on a 100k vehicle.

Kia makes nothing but junk cars that are only bought by people who know nothing about cars and didn't try anything else.
I agree with all posts above.

Kia is one of the shittiest made cars I've known.
and once again 40,000 miles is nothing. Maybe when its 110k miles then its slightly reliable.
i don't understand why people have such strong opinions on a car they will never be in. if given the choice of no car or a kia, i think everyone would take the kia.
Quote from Jordan2007 :I agree with all posts above.

Kia is one of the shittiest made cars I've known.
and once again 40,000 miles is nothing. Maybe when its 110k miles then its slightly reliable.

how can you say 40 000 miles is nothing. it's 40 000 miles. you try walking that distance and then tell me it's nothing.

a 4 year old kia with only 40 000 miles on the clock is a lot cheaper than a 4 year old porsche boxer with 40 000 miles.
Quote from dadge :i don't understand why people have such strong opinions on a car they will never be in. if given the choice of no car or a kia, i think everyone would take the kia.

I had that choice, a free Kia offered to me by my sister, all I had to do was insure it. I chose to buy a new pair of boots instead.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG