The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from matt_green84 :Alas, neither of them will be mine. I work for Volvo as a sales exec, so i get one as a company car. Both crackin motors though.

However, i have just talked my boss into giving me a car! Woo!

So, i'm now the proud owner of a spanking little Volvo 240 GL Estate, on an F Plate, which by my reckoning makes it a 1986 model.

And i'm going to strip it out completely, weld the diff up, chop the suspension, and drift it! Wahey!

Get B234FT in and it is going to be big drifts, of course that engine needs bit more boost
With stock B200K it is not going to be very good drifter, at least cam is needed to be changed (stock cam is for torque, above 4000rpm it is useless) and carb need to go, twin carbs or fuel injection.

Put those caravan(strenghtened) springs to rear or Lesjöfors lowering springs, maybe helps bit with understeering, stiffer ARB to rear is not bad idea also.
My miata...built in April 1989, the 397th miata made. I'm it's third owner and I bought it in 2001 with 95,000km on it. It's been my daily driver since I got it and I have been autocrossing it this year, winning the Novice Championship in my region. It now has 205,000km on it, and has just had it's second timing belt change.

Look how far it is leaned over in the autox pic Yay for stock springs and arb's and r-comp tyres.
Attached images
Dsc_5163.jpg
Dsc_5180.jpg
Dsc_5345.jpg
Dsc_1210.jpg
IMG_7377.sized.jpg
I love that in car shot, really nice!
Miata at a trackday.

Practicing my LFS.
Attached images
miata.jpg
Not my car but my moms.... Its a 2001 Mercedes Benz C240 being converted into a Brabus... Its got 50213 miles on it... Sorry its a bad pic... tried to fix noise ended up ruinging it...
Attached images
WallpaperBenz.jpg
My heap, currently being used by my mum... 1995 Ford Fiesta 1.3 'Frascati'

Dad has a 2005 Reanult Scenic 'Expression' (Light green, opposed to hideous yellow in attachment pic)

Mum is soon getting a Suzuki Swift 1.3 GL

Matt
Attached images
fez.jpg
renault_scenic_xx.jpg
FGL633_1.jpg
My Turbo Rocket XXL :D
Hah! I got this lousy Opel Tigra 1.4 ECOTECH about 93hp and another shit

And I also wanna say that I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD NEW OWNER OF S2 License I've been demo racer all the way of begining of lfs story
Attached images
tigra.jpg
Haha
Quote from LFSn00b :1. I don't know you(except i'll do the car plate search which will sho the name
2. I live about 32km near you
3. I'm dumb

HAh =) It's ok! Let's take online race sometime U find me on LFS World offcorse =)
LMAO.

I have to hand it to you...That is a great come back
Atleast I'm not 14 trying to pretend I'm 18 and drunk on a certain Banger Server
Quote from Mattesa :So it's true. BMWs are a lot like porcupines. Except the prick is on the inside.

I'm just kidding. Not bad indeed.

Yea, that's funny right there.

The following was posted in another forum I'm subscribed too. The red text is from the search, can't seem to get rid of it... This is typical of the rich snobby arrogance of the BMW drivers over here. BMW motorcycle riders are even more snobby and arrogant. Funny fictional story, none the less...

Quote :The BMW Drivers Tale...

"The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway!
(The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane. (Why do underlings use this lane? Surely everyone knows it is for BMW drivers only?)

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving so slowly - at a ridiculous 70 mph!

Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast!

Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver's licence to a Police Station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the Police Station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me!

See, now THAT's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a BMW!"

"im doing crap, doesnt help that im half drunk".

Well, when you look about 12, i hardly think thats possible :P
Quote from djgizmo68 :"im doing crap, doesnt help that im half drunk".

Well, when you look about 12, i hardly think thats possible :P

He´s a finn. They start drinking before they learn to walk.
Quote from The General Lee :LMAO.

I have to hand it to you...That is a great come back

Hey, I made it onto your signature. I'm honoured.
It was a great come back..not true in this case, but very funny!!

Get S2. We need people like you in the community!
Oh, I plan to. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Quote from JTbo :Here is my car, nothing special.
I have visited few times on track, last summer with new cam and Megasquirt installed which was quite improvement.
Biggest annoyances are that seat has not proper support, steering is around 4 turns lock to lock and my head is against roof when I put racing helmet on.

It has now 130hp, was 100hp when stock, weight distribution is close to 50/50, weight is around 1090kg, of course rwd, not so bad on track, but those few annoyances are killing part from fun, also 50hp more would not hurt.

Megasquirt installation I have done completely from scratch by myself, actually after company that did install cam managed to make oil leaks, I decided to all work by myself, learning a lot

Linky has broken so here is new linky
Well, my cars are in the galleries here:

My 'light' project is THIS ONE, I'm currently switching it over to 5-bolt hubs, lowering it and am halfway through reconing a head for it. If all goes well next year it'll be running 15psi of boost rather than the stock 7psi.

The 'big' project is just a shell now, so not much point posting it up; they're a good cheap alternative to the V8s I used to have, especially with today's petrol prices!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG